• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants aphethamine salts ER 30 mg.

Sodium bicarbonate increases amphetamine absorption via stomach lining.

A glass of whole milk, then a black tea seems to make me feel adderall quicker and better, but I dunno I might just like milk and tea

Or crush it up and parachute it like its X

You can crush the beads, if its loose powder it should be good to go. Idk from this point exactly but theres at least the bead info.

I don't plug, rush is bit much and I would likely just feel sick to be honest.

Plugging and shooting amphetamines isn't for me, lol.

[Usually ER is beads in a capsule, at least in the USA]

Oral ingestion is usually the safest way to go. Would try crushing then eating for better effect and then maybe try other ROAs as a last resort.

Is there any way for you to just switch to IR? A loooot better than ER.

[Vyvanse is good for some people who want a longer smoother experience but some people dont seem to process it well and get weak effects so its hit or miss too.]

Last edited:
recreational use? i'd prob just do bumps of it

productivity i would do baking soda like @FuckinAcidMan said or tums work too
Productivity is recreational for me lololol

But yeah the euphoric rush isn't as pronounced with oral ingestion.

And unlike MDMA, Dexamp smacks pretty decently as an snorted chem

For some reason MXE lost some psychedelia when snorted as well, much like MDxx; Orally those chems are magical as fuck, snorted they just feel a lot more shallow and generic.

[Also, bro I just realized your profile pic is a teletubby with its schlong in an industrial vacuum/suction hose. That's funny as fuck.]

For some reason MXE lost some psychedelia when snorted as well, much like MDxx; Orally those chems are magical as fuck, snorted they just feel a lot more shallow and generic.

[Also, bro I just realized your profile pic is a teletubby with its schlong in an industrial vacuum/suction hose. That's funny as fuck.]
Lmao yeah I forgot about that pic lol

i had switched dr.s cuz old dr. would not raise or try something different than the 20mg 2x s day IR so wS told this new dr. would..well new dr. he looked it up on comp. and said cant raise cuz that was highest dose so he wrote for 30mg 1x aday ...ER.
little beads crushed up and let it melt in mouth and swallow...baking soda and water?? tight before or mix all together or eat a tums b4 hand. i am clueless...somebody replied with a chart if things to take...i think supplements to help receptors...listen, i wish i could get it spelled out in 1st grade terms cuz i dont know what the heck u guys are talking about. i am a ex heroin addict and am clueless..someone said plug it...well how..do u shove capsule up thete...mix it up into liquid and use a needless syringe..not too appealing...somebody said milk and then black tea...before you take it...during...see what i mean. u would think milk would hinder absorption but it must work 4 him. what should i am going 2 tell this new dr. this way was not better. i know a lot of people are on higher dose and i told him but he googled it and said that was highest dose. what do u suggest...other medications suck huh? How do u get the actual name brand and not generic salts? can u copy this post and put it somewhere where there might be more replys. i am new here and dont know yet how to get around .

i might just chuck them and say the hell with it. went 50 yrs. without it..

dexe...mdma or whatever u called those 2 abrev. are what...what should i try to get dr. to try now. i was on ir but dr
wouldnt raise so he tried er...sucks
Hey dude sorry if my info was unclear, I tend to ramble on!

So anyway on the note of baking soda, you wanna take a spoonful like few minutes or so before you take your amphetamine pill. You can absorb a higher amount of the active ingredients when the baking soda creates a more basic environment PH wise.

The milk and tea is really just a comfort thing that I like because it coats your stomach without having to eat, and the warm drink helps the pill break down and soak into the stomach lining better in my experience. Warm drinks are your friend as a pill popper, lol.

This chart shows PH, you want your stomach to hang to the left for amphetamine absorption. Hence the baking soda
agua19_01.jpg

Oh and MDMA is the active ingredient in Ecstacy, it is a substituted amphetamine, a loose "cousin" to regular speed.

Dexamp or Dextro amphetamine is the primary psychoactive ingredient in Adderall and Dexedrine.

Last edited:
Hey dude sorry if my info was unclear, I tend to ramble on!

So anyway on the note of baking soda, you wanna take a spoonful like few minutes or so before you take your amphetamine pill. You can absorb a higher amount of the active ingredients when the baking soda creates a more basic environment PH wise.

The milk and tea is really just a comfort thing that I like because it coats your stomach without having to eat, and the warm drink helps the pill break down and soak into the stomach lining better in my experience. Warm drinks are your friend as a pill popper, lol.

This chart shows PH, you want your stomach to hang to the left for amphetamine absorption. Hence the baking soda
agua19_01.jpg

Oh and MDMA is the active ingredient in Ecstacy, it is a substituted amphetamine, a loose "cousin" to regular speed.

Dexamp or Dextro amphetamine is the primary psychoactive ingredient in Adderall and Dexedrine.
can a dr. write a script for Dexedrine? If dr. wont put me back on IR he seems willing to write for something else. i crushed 3 30 mg ER amphet salts and ate it and their was really no euphoria..but just super duper anal and getting caught up in simple tasks that normally take a c0ertain amount of time to "getting lost"in the task. ex. sending A text .
all day and night i got caught up in it like them noticing couple hrs had passed. In shock and disbelief..being annoyed only 2 begin yet another meaningless task. oh..it seemed to kick in hrs later like when time 4 bed..like 4to6 hrs after eating. so no sleep.

can a dr. write a script for Dexedrine? If dr. wont put me back on IR he seems willing to write for something else. i crushed 3 30 mg ER amphet salts and ate it and their was really no euphoria..but just super duper anal and getting caught up in simple tasks that normally take a c0ertain amount of time to "getting lost"in the task. ex. sending A text .
all day and night i got caught up in it like them noticing couple hrs had passed. In shock and disbelief..being annoyed only 2 begin yet another meaningless task. oh..it seemed to kick in hrs later like when time 4 bed..like 4to6 hrs after eating. so no sleep.

yeah you can get pure dex vs the mixed salts...

its not a major difference tho... the salts are 75% dex

personally I find the 75%dex/25%levo to be more recreational it makes me more physically relaxed and not purely up which to me is better for productivity

idk pure dex is good, too... idk what I'm talking about

Yes dexedrine is a legal medicine! If you and your doctor have an open dialogue then it would totally be an option to treat ADD.

Whether you will like it better than adderall is a personal thing. I find dexedrine to be a lot cleaner and more cerebral/intellectual in nature/ more of a relaxed and focused sort of buzz. Good for writing or having long conversations, and more complex academic work I would imagine.

Adderall has a mad rush to it, lot of physical energy and more of a manic, ego driven mental aspect from all the crazy energy. A better party drug or aid for long drives. Fantastic for doing hands on art like painting or yard work/DIY projects.

Uh metaphorically if adderall is coffee, dexedrine is a really strong and clean green tea or yerba mate blend.

I firmly believe most recreational drug users are actually looking to self medicate for whatever reason and the lines between productive use and having fun blur so often it's silly to act like getting high is bad. Getting high in a way that is self destructive is bad. But getting high is perfectly normal in my mind. Like masturbating or any other form of self pleasure. The moral crusade against getting a nice buzz is dumb.

Good luck to you, sir. (Or madam.)

That was extremely helpful and especially the end. seeing as u know a lot what would be the equivalent dose of dex. be to 30mg of ER ampheth. salts. Also when i was taking amphet salts 20mg 2x a day, IR which was not working so he tried th 30 ER, would be the dex. dose? If i am looking for the more the green tea effect although the coffee is almost as good but i get lost in tasks ..if you were to choose any ADD med. what would b say your choice

yeah you can get pure dex vs the mixed salts...

its not a major difference tho... the salts are 75% dex

personally I find the 75%dex/25%levo to be more recreational it makes me more physically relaxed and not purely up which to me is better for productivity

idk pure dex is good, too... idk what I'm talking about
i just saw this