• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

anything stronger than dmt visual wise?

High dose 4-aco-dmt will definitely take you to a place extremely reminiscent to dmt hyperspace, im thinking that most of the 4 subbed tryptamines are capable of producing effects similar but longer lasting than a breakthrough dose of their non substituted parent compounds.

They most certainly are. Another level again when combined with a dissociative. To really go beyond the beyond try 3 meo pcp and 4 aco dmt IM'd. It is the most out there experience of my life. One which I frequent often enough to say vs DMT/MAOI combo it's in a league of it's own. DMT is tame vs say 4 aco dmt combined with 3 meo pcp IM'd.

CAUTION: THIS COMBO IS VERY DANGEROUS. Adding an MAOI to the mix is most likely a lethal idea.

DPT is also amazing stuff.

Last edited:
IMO, DPT tends to be rough... but I have had one of the most visual trips ever on 2 x 20 mg 4-HO-MET combined with good cannabis and no tolerance. It was not even hard to handle, but incredibly creative. Ketamine together with a psychedelic also tends to be incredible visually.

I think mushrooms are very visual but they can also be pretty crazy.

2C-T-7 is amazing but at higher doses it can apparently also turn deliriant, strange things can happen like hallucinating a single brick randomly falling out of a wall.

"Most Visual Psychedelic" thread:
http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/showthread.php?t=140341

hi everybody.
I have to say that I have done a lot of dmt and meodmt by diverse roots (smoke snort injection i/m) and many other psychodelics and that is why I can tell you that dmt strongest visual substance. generally speaking dmt itself is kind of concentrate of psycho effects which are compressed in 5-10 min trip. moreover all other possible effects enormously expressed in dmt action.so ther is no point looking for other substances just do wide range dmt dose through different pathways and you will get everything you would like to know about psychodelic action

IMO, DPT tends to be rough... but I have had one of the most visual trips ever on 2 x 20 mg 4-HO-MET combined with good cannabis and no tolerance. It was not even hard to handle, but incredibly creative. Ketamine together with a psychedelic also tends to be incredible visually.

I think mushrooms are very visual but they can also be pretty crazy.

2C-T-7 is amazing but at higher doses it can apparently also turn deliriant, strange things can happen like hallucinating a single brick randomly falling out of a wall.

"Most Visual Psychedelic" thread:
http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/showthread.php?t=140341

Would you say that 4-xxx-met is the most visual 4 subbed tryptamine? In your experience atleast? And 2c-t-7 is definitely the most wildly fantastic and beautiful phenethylamine visually that I have tried IMO.

hi everybody.
I have to say that I have done a lot of dmt and meodmt by diverse roots (smoke snort injection i/m) and many other psychodelics and that is why I can tell you that dmt strongest visual substance. generally speaking dmt itself is kind of concentrate of psycho effects which are compressed in 5-10 min trip. moreover all other possible effects enormously expressed in dmt action.so ther is no point looking for other substances just do wide range dmt dose through different pathways and you will get everything you would like to know about psychodelic action

DMT is certainly quite special and certainly has its loyal group of fans, but all the psychedelics out there represent an immense amount of variables pharmacologically, also in the unique ways that they tend to effect individuals based on their known specific body chemistry etc. (Blah blah blah) there is no "need" to look for other substances or any substances at all but if psychedelic experiences are something people enjoy for recreation, healing, why should they just do dmt and only dmt when other psychedelics may be better characteristically and visually quite different and agree with the individual. Its closing off a lot of possibilities.

So i havent read the whole thread, but um LSD with nitrous oxide during the peak

Another vote for 4-meo-DMT, it gets rather intense man. Salvia works but I don't like being psychologically tortured so I will leave that alone.
Have some weed prior tends to make the visual component have more 'body' with just about any psychedelic. I love me weed and acid, with some nangs just to floor me out and lose myself.
Having said that if you master the art of smoking nice big hits of DMT while stoned, I can't see why the visual aspect you get from that isn't the most full on thing you are likely to see anywhere else.

>Would you say that 4-xxx-met is the most visual 4 subbed tryptamine? In your experience at least?
Not the dude you asked, but imo yes it is. It isn't that deep mentally so if you're looking for that, you might be disappointed.
AL-LAD is the most visual lysergamide for me. It also has a good mental component and generally promotes positive emotions.
2c-e is also extremely visual, but I hate it's bodyload so no thx. It's also very good at producing synaesthesia. Mental component also present, generally neutral.

And of course the whole psys are unpredictable/different people respond differently disclaimer.

It's not though...I've taken high dose shrooms, 12+ grams, many times and it was nowhere near as visual, for me, as 4-AcO-DMT.

4-AcO-DMT is very similar to n,n,DMT qualitatively, but much longer duration...I couldn't eat enough shrooms ever and have them be as visual as n,n,DMT or 4-AcO-DMT is.

I know what you mean. I once IV'd 10-20mg of 4-AcO-DMT, and I experienced 4D, solid, spinning fractals. I was too in awe to think of trying to "feel" them, but I suspect they would have felt solid. It was hard, "I" couldn't handle imagining what I had been seeing, so I had to just lay back, "try" to ignore, and just cope and coast. Not sure if I'll ever be down for that again.