• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Anything similar to mdma but better?

MDMA has a special place in my heart. She was the only person I loved in my youth. But... I have had some incredibly amazing nights on coke. I love the buzz of dancing to electronic music in nightclubs, and coke has got me very close to the Europhoria of MDMA a few times.

However, it's so difficult to get good coke. So awkard to keep topping up in the toilets, not to mention the risk of getting caught. It only works for me if I balance it with a bit of alcohol. But then I get high and drink too much alcohol. So.... in my opinion no. MDMA is untouchable.

LSD and 2C-B are the closest to MDMA i've felt. empathetic and euphoric but the eye wiggles are lacking..

taking cocaine orally ~200mg after drinking a bit of alcohol was very empathetic but not very euphoric.. slightly nauseating as well..

surprised nobody has mentioned MDA yet... haven't tried it yet.. saving it for new years=D.

6-apb if you can deal with the 12,14, or 20 hours depending on the dose

6-apb redosing is also 100% effective at shooting you back to the moon -- and extending the experience -- completely unlike MDMA -- it can also be more-ish

5-apb is almost the same without the trippiness and visuals and length

6-apb and 5-apb provide an orgasmic body high at certain doses that cannot be acheived with MDMA -- at least one researcher has indicated that certain doses of the apbs provide more empathy than ever felt on MDMA

at least 1 researcher has reported a non-ejaculatory orgasm on 6-apb during a peak -- caused simply by listening to music

both tend to waffle between almost-sober and couch-locked pleasure -- much different than MDMA

6-apb has the tendency to creep up and slap you silly 2 or 3 hours after you thought it was over depending on the dose

6-apb causes after effects for days

5-apb has almost zero after effects and has ameliorated HPPD caused by other MDXX

Last edited by a moderator:
^ i never had after effects from 6apb, very minimal comedown or after effects actually, but i always dosed moderately and not more often than every few months

Like the one poster has said, a mild dose of LSD feels SO similiar to MDMA, with the brightened colors, enhanced empathy and euphoria, the only thing it lacks is the awesome body stimulation MDMA gives

5-mapb is similar to mdma...and supposedly 6-mapb is too.

but the original mdma is the best. :)

I still think out of everything ive tried pure mdma is the best high ever