• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Anything similar to mdma but better?

Josh7000

Bluelighter
I was wondering what else was out there that is similar, I've heard of mda and that it lasts longer and is a little stronger and I was interested, but I've also heard it's less loved up and more visual?

I don't think anything compares to MDMA, and yes MDA lasts longer, less empathetic and more stoning. You can check out BZP or methylone. But you just can't find anything that compares to MDMA

I agree that MDMA is best. MDA is great too but not as a substitute for MDMA. We have found no better substitute for MDMA yet.

MDMA is the most loved up, in your face, smacky feel good euphoria. As a side note, however, about 10% of a typical sized dose of MDMA ends up being metabolized to MDA, so it's really impossible to separate the two's effects.

Ive done a lot of drugs, mdma is still the best. Nothing compares, an experience unique of itself. Really beautiful.

If you like MDMA for its speedy feeling, methylone or methamphetamine is the drug for you. If you are chasing the empathy, look into 6-APB (aka Benzo fury.) I havent tried it, and i doubt it is BETTER than MDMA, but I heard it is a great empathogen.

There is one combination i reccomend that, in my opinion, is 100x better and more empathetic than MDMA.

Take LSD, let it kick in, wait 3 more hours after it kicks in, and then take an average dose of MDMA. (No more than 125mg).
Im sure you have heard of this practice - candy-flipping -. It is incredible. Highly reccomend.

i've never tried it, but rumors say that a combination of mainly mdma with some mda and some mde is even better than mdma alone. i only know that i enjoyed what was probably (though the pills weren't tested back then so it's all speculation) mdma+mde more than straight up mdma.

Look up "gold ace of spades ecstasy." Its this one press with 100mg of mdma and 60mg of mda. Everyone who reports about it says its by far the best "ecstasy" they have had in their life. I havent had any experience, but i can imagine that combo to be pretty fun

If this is going to turn into a masturbatory best drug combination thread, then I will have to say mda, mdma, mde, meth and shrooms at the same time is better than mdma.

But, as far as I know it's not, and mdma is still, in my opinion, the best single drug.

plenty of things a bit similar methylone, 5mapb, mdai to name a few - some have there own sort of merits but none are as good imo

Low doses of mescaline can be a little bit like MDMA, though not really. Mescaline is much more psychedelic and spiritual and much less about pleasure, but it can provide some of the empathy/connection with others, and loving feelings if taken in the right setting at the right dose. Dose too high and you will get a very psychedelic experience of course.

I only suggest mescaline because all the other drugs I know of like MDMA have been mentioned already and mescaline has the advantage of being natural and safe on the brain/body.

ALso, GHB can provide a body high similar to MDMA (thats why they call it liquid ecstasy) but the mental effects are very different. Its a downer, not a stimulant.

mesc and 2cb are as good/better in many ways but straying from the brief rather in my opinion if you want something similar - same as many other good compounds but I see them as there own things - it depends what you after. You could add aMT as well. Weirdly diphenidine was quite empathic but rather different to MDMA in most respects

2ai 2cb 2ci 2cc they all have different properties and aren't exactly the same the closest relates one would be MDA, 5-mapb,bk-mdma,6-apb and 6-mapb those are all I can think of off the top of my head

Different how? I find all this very interesting

Well 2cb 2ci and 2ccare all hallucinogens that have empatheogen (however you spell it) qualities 2ai is basically speed with some empathegenic quailed as well mda is the parent compound of mdma and the rest are like speed with mdma and a little trippyness

To me, 2ci was nothing like MDMA at all, not even empathogenic. I was just tripping balls similar to mushrooms and overwhelming nausea.