• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

anyone who doesnt like drinking anymore?

i love drinking. it makes you feel dumb. sometimes i wanna shut off my brain for a bit. alchohol is a good way to do this.

i hate it, i always did. its just so disgusting to me. i just dont like the alcohol high:) and i also dont like people drinking alcohol around me:eek:. i hate drunk people as well. they are so pathetic.

I would just to restate the fact that i LOVE alcohol.

Yeah, drunk people are annoying if you're sober. Thats why you have to keep them in line like farm animals because if you're killing my natural high by being a drunken idiot when i'm sober you're cruisin for a bruisin buster. The worst is when they do it on purpose, but thats another story.

But honestly, how could you not love drinking? Its the drug of our greatgrandparents and their parents and so on and so forth. I theorize that people who don't like it simply don't know how. It take skill, intuition, impartial judgement, and a rapist wit. It takes skill further to pull off those marathon pong tournaments and long nights of kings cup (all my rules involve females removing clothes or performing sexual acts). It takes skill to drive drunk as fuck out of the desert at 3 am and stop by a all night mexican food place to get munchies while getting road head. The only thing that doesn't take skill is having sex with random hot girls, thank god, the one easy thing that comes with alcohol.

That, and having a fucking hell of a night you can laugh about and shoot the shit over the next day. Because when you drink like we do (read: all or nothing) somethin ALWAYS goes down.

elektra said:
i hate it, i always did. its just so disgusting to me. i just dont like the alcohol high:) and i also dont like people drinking alcohol around me:eek:. i hate drunk people as well. they are so pathetic.

What makes your drug use so much holier than another mans, not all people turn into absolute morons when they drink, some of us have a little something called self control.

Anyway i've always loved having a few beers and a few laughs with my mates, and I dont think any drugs are going to change that

aphexia said:
What makes your drug use so much holier than another mans, not all people turn into absolute morons when they drink, some of us have a little something called self control.

Anyway i've always loved having a few beers and a few laughs with my mates, and I dont think any drugs are going to change that

Most people turn into absolute morons when they drink, especially the violent ones and all that it takes is a few violent drunk fuckers to ruin the vibe when you're chilling or crazy drunks that take off running, smashing mailboxes or driving. Fuck that. So many of these.

I know but everyone and there mom's drinks alcohol and know's 10,000 people that in AA and working through the steps, blah blah blah. No euphoria. No amazing orgasmic high. No excitement. Just fucking alcohol.

Benzos have all the positive effects of alcohol minus the horrid taste, the hangover, the stomache cramps, and they get me to sleep. Plus, I've been high as shit after taking way too many benzos in public and manage to pass a breathylzer and get out of the situation.

Footloose said:
But honestly, how could you not love drinking?

Apart from the fact that it taste like shit, makes me feel sick and gives me shocking hangovers, I find the alcohol high so boring and one-dimensional. I doesn't make me feel nice in any way.

...but like you say, I must not know how to use it properly. It's just not the drug for me... ;)

slantedenchanted said:
Most people turn into absolute morons when they drink, especially the violent ones and all that it takes is a few violent drunk fuckers to ruin the vibe when you're chilling or crazy drunks that take off running, smashing mailboxes or driving. Fuck that. So many of these.

I know but everyone and there mom's drinks alcohol and know's 10,000 people that in AA and working through the steps, blah blah blah. No euphoria. No amazing orgasmic high. No excitement. Just fucking alcohol.

Benzos have all the positive effects of alcohol minus the horrid taste, the hangover, the stomache cramps, and they get me to sleep. Plus, I've been high as shit after taking way too many benzos in public and manage to pass a breathylzer and get out of the situation.

Most people turn into absolute morons when they're drunk? Excuse moi', but I believe that could be something to do with the people you associate with. I know just about anyone can act like a bit of a dick after a few drinks, but the large proportion of my social circle, even if they happen to get absolutely smashed (which the vast majority rarely, if ever do), they're still reasonable people.

You don't drink alcohol to get drunk. Well, not generally. Its a social lubricant. Getting drunk by yourself isn't much fun - once again, not generally (it has its place once in a while). Instead, it allows a group of people to enjoy each other's company in a slightly more wholesome manner than a bunch of people congregating to enjoy a substance, not each other's company.

As for benzos - yeah, they're great. Alcohol can be very addictive. But having experienced benzo withdrawal, I'm not about to advocate them to those who don't have vast quantities of self control. Add to that, the permanent repercussions of benzo abuse - namely anxiety in its various forms, can be pretty serious.

I drink quite a bit - I'd have a 2-3 glasses of wine most nights, and its usually over dinner and the time thereafter. After working all day, 5 days a week, you come home pretty strung out. Its a fantastic way to unwind without any next day consequences, or serious repercussions to your health.

Don't get me wrong - I love my various substances as well. There's not much under the sun I haven't experienced to its fullest, but booze will always hold a special place. Its not for some, agreed, but this (as someone said) 'holier than thou' attitude some people take around here in relation to drugs and drinking is quite simply, fucking ridiculous.

Everything has its pluses and minuses. Its the person using it that determines the extent of either.

chandler said:
Most people turn into absolute morons when they're drunk? Excuse moi', but I believe that could be something to do with the people you associate with. I know just about anyone can act like a bit of a dick after a few drinks, but the large proportion of my social circle, even if they happen to get absolutely smashed (which the vast majority rarely, if ever do), they're still reasonable people.

Nah nah, not friends. Just chilling at this shady plaza during the day that's right by a liquour store to wait for a friend, I have these drunk fuckers come up trying to talk shit. Or just random people at parties that freak out over the littlest things and just want a fight. Shit, I had this guy in this car slapping his girlfriend around when he was drunk the other day.

Don't get me wrong - I love my various substances as well. There's not much under the sun I haven't experienced to its fullest, but booze will always hold a special place. Its not for some, agreed, but this (as someone said) 'holier than thou' attitude some people take around here in relation to drugs and drinking is quite simply, fucking ridiculous.

Everything has its pluses and minuses. Its the person using it that determines the extent of either.

You seem older than me. I'm more used to being around teens drunk at house parties, ect. That would probably explain our differences of opinions on how people act when they're drunk.

For what its worth - I'm 21....

Back in high school I used to see some moronic behaviour by drunk people. Still do occasionally, its just that you can *generally* avoid them.

I wasn't having a go at you or anything either. :)

I used to be a massive drinker, i lived to drink , i would go out and get drunk at least 4 nights a week, as i got older i slowed down a bit, but after my ecstatcy days drinking just isn't what it used to be

^^^ I swear nootropics / piracetam did something permanent to my brain that made me never able to enjoy alcohol the same way again. I found I felt and noticed the negative effects of it much more from that point on.

Blind Melon said:
I wanted to drink tonight, but, alas, my brother stole my vodka.

He's a bastard. I have about half a liter of Finlandia left, I'll take an extra shot or 2 for you tonight ;)

I can only drink when I smoke bud, and I smoke bud alot, so I drink alot too. Drinking is gooood. If I had to choose one, it would be buds, but the problem is (for me) is that buds sedate me and it's not fun to go out and 'party' whereas with alcohol i'm out there screaming 'woohoo' n shit in the crowd.

Voodoochild870 said:
He's a bastard. I have about half a liter of Finlandia left, I'll take an extra shot or 2 for you tonight ;)
Thank you, no wonder I slept so well last night.

I drank a little too much last term in college. This summer I've drank 2 or three times since the beginning of may. My mind is a lot sharper without the alcohol induced haze clouding it. Most likely keep it that way untill I write my exam in August.

Footloose said:
I would just to restate the fact that i LOVE alcohol.

Yeah, drunk people are annoying if you're sober. Thats why you have to keep them in line like farm animals because if you're killing my natural high by being a drunken idiot when i'm sober you're cruisin for a bruisin buster. The worst is when they do it on purpose, but thats another story.

But honestly, how could you not love drinking? Its the drug of our greatgrandparents and their parents and so on and so forth. I theorize that people who don't like it simply don't know how. It take skill, intuition, impartial judgement, and a rapist wit. It takes skill further to pull off those marathon pong tournaments and long nights of kings cup (all my rules involve females removing clothes or performing sexual acts). It takes skill to drive drunk as fuck out of the desert at 3 am and stop by a all night mexican food place to get munchies while getting road head. The only thing that doesn't take skill is having sex with random hot girls, thank god, the one easy thing that comes with alcohol.

That, and having a fucking hell of a night you can laugh about and shoot the shit over the next day. Because when you drink like we do (read: all or nothing) somethin ALWAYS goes down.

as a girl, i'd never want to drink with you. 8) anyway actually our 'great grandparents' had access to many drugs...way easier access than we have now. i'm sure you've heard about how cocaine and opiates were legal and sold in tons of over the counter preparations....coca cola, e.g.

slantedenchanted said:

That certainly isnt "most" people, its only a few dickheads that cause problems.

^^^ Alcohol never made me angry once that I can remember. I never understood people that go into a 'drunken rage'. I find being a little buzzed actually LESSENS the chances I'll go apeshit. Almost all of my nervous breakdowns, losses of sanity, fits of rage, etc. etc. have been completely sober.

Alcohol is a fairly predictable drug for me. First it transports me to a soft fluffy cloud called Lower My IQ. Then 45 minutes later drops me down abruptly into a hot dry desert called Duh! I'm Re-taw-ded.

Alcohol by itself isn't that bad, it's the people who love to get trashed all the time that suck and ruin the drug for me.