• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

anyone who doesnt like drinking anymore?

So everyone get yourself some heroin start shooting and enjoy life to the fullest like all the other heroin junkies out here in bluelight land and abroad!:)

That would make a great "advice dog" among thoses

120px-Advice95.png

120px-Advice_dog2.jpg

i used to chug half a bottle of jack. now i have to psych myself up to do a shot. i do enjoy some good scotch on the rocks though

Benzos+Booze initiates coke search sequence(irrational drug-seeking behavior, as on the scrip pamphlet).

definitely not a fan of alcohol anymore, never was really. drugs are much more fun!!

For some reason lately ( within the past month ) alcohol has ceased to be as fun or useful as it used to be, i went from a heavy drinker to almost nothing exept a few beers here and there.

drinking is so cheap dirrty nasssty kinda headfuck. but when i've got nothinn else 3-4 beers will do i guess, but i'd rather not have to drink avar again (except with coke:)

drinking used to be fun, but latly, i just feel like im drinking poison, and i hate that i cant be around my family when ive been drinking (they frown on it)

i don't like it anymore. and i used to love love love it. now when i'm drunk i get bored as hell and wish i didn't drink so i could play video games or surf the web without wanting to barf. it doesn't even knock me out anymore. i lay in bed, slowly sobering up until daylight. finally, i fall asleep, sleep all day, and wake up hungover anyway, BLAHH!

drinking is nice in moderation in social.i dont like to get drunk because its not even nice it dont make me feel good just sick and vomit.benzoes are way better

I used to get shitfaced every weekend and sometimes during the week when I was a teenager. It was the only "drug" that actually made me feel better about myself, gave me more confidence and allowed me to feel "in control" most of the time I did it. Weed just makes me feel paranoid, out of control and semi schizophrenic most of the times I took it. At that age it was either weed or alcohol as the only options for me so I drank and I drank hard.

Now i've found better things that I feel bring out the better side of my personality. Ecstacy makes me more interested in other people rather than making me think other people should be more interested in me. I still have a few beers, maybe a cocktail every few days and get completely hammered every once in a while but i'm not really in love with alcohol like I used to be.

I wish it wasn't so socially acceptable to get wasted, in fact when I go to most parties and I'm not drinking I get looked down upon for being a "pussy" or something like that as if i'm ruining the fun. I live in New Zealand which is a big binge drinking society so that doesn't really help.

I used to drink a couple times a month. Once I started trying other drugs I realized alcohol isn't so great. I don't drink much anymore.

I don't mind drinking, but I don't like getting drunk any more. I hate the feeling of it, and I hate the hangover even more. Plus I have too many regrets after getting drunk in the past.

Ya I'm not too big of a fan of drinking anymore either. I like it at first but then like a lot of you guys I found other more interesting drugs with more pros and less cons. Now a days when I drink it will usually be in small quantities just to experience some confidence boost you know.

I have a couple not so fond memories (or lack-thereof) of getting completely black out drunk. That's another thing that turned me away from alcohol. No other drug im really into can get you that literally fucked up.

(Un)fortunately I'm in Germany for 6 weeks so I'm sure ill be getting shit faced on the regular :\

I've never even been drunk haha.

Doesn't really appeal to me like other things do. Hell though I'm not like against it or anything.

this is how i feel about drinking:
why go through the torture of downing all that alcohol when you can just swallow a pill that will make you feel so much nicer?

yerpp. just makes me feel poo 80% of the time. though a lil booze does mix well with certain
substances. and hangovers = :(

I lost my taste for it during my years of opiate use and never got it back 100%, although I do occasionally knock back a few beers since getting clean from my DOC. It seems I did so quite a lot during the first few months post-w/d, but that too has waned as time has worn on.

it seems with a lot of things you just get burnt out after a while....
i remember first getting drunk around 14-15 but didn't enjoy it. i felt sick from the taste. once i acquired the taste for the shit, i only binged because i wanted to get fucked up. i can't say that i ever enjoyed it. i always hated it because i usually drank till i passed/blacked out or could no longer hold anything in my stomach. there was some social pressure involved at first, but then i tried pot and psychedelics n they blew alcohol out of the water.

i'll have a shot or beer socially if it's offered to me and free. otherwise, i'm not wasting my money on that shit. nowadays, if i'm lucky, i'll just end up feeling really depressed and have a migraine the rest of the night - stay outta' that fuckn whisky..i learned that lesson early on, son. ;)