• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Anyone used NOOPEPT?

Enhances your memory, imo, lets you think more freely and quicker. You can also use it befdore bedtime as it's not a stimulant. There is no tolerance effect.

It can cause Brain fod or red eyes in very high doses, as my experiments show. 0 mg at one is good for me.e 3 times 320 mg a day seems perfect. Best without benzo or Opioid use... or alcohole.

Never bothered to try it as I read there is a lot doubt if it does anything beyond a placebo effect.

There is definitely something different about the Russians for having developed so much stuff like this!

Oh BTW: IMO it woirks really well in doses of about 30 mg. Just don't expect any Hifgh of any kind. It just doesn't make you high.

EDIT: makes me question even more so qhy some styates seem to want esp THIS drug bannaed... I mean WTF is the reason? What will we ban next? Miulk BC of L-Tryptophan????
no, this war on drugs is CLEARLY in overdrive!

Most people use way more noopept than is necessary. Most people who I've spoken to who enjoy noopept take very small doses, between 3-10mg and usually sublingually instead of orally. Most recommend taking it with a choline source, otherwise you're liable to get brain fog.

Certainly helps me with cognition, verbal fluidity, focus, and short-term memory. As for anxiety, it does help me in a weird way. Makes it easier for me to acknowledge situations rationally and control my feelings more easily so I get far less anxious. The cost of all this is that it blunts my emotions and makes me less 'warm' of a person