• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Anyone tried to intentionally tried to OD on edibles?

You can't die from a weed overdose unless there's other shit there besides weed. There are no cannabinoid receptors in the brain stem and cannabis does not work via the central nervous system. Not like opiates. But you'll hate your life for a little while.

I've had 6 edibles I made with a friend at once around a year ago, I was actually tripping off of just weed. Totally different from psychedelics or dissociatives though, far more sedate of course, most extreme couchlock I've ever experienced, I could barely talk, everything was very hazy & I was basically the deepest inside my head I've ever been.

Felt very similar to the earliest times I got high when I was 14 (which were quite trippy), yet more incapacitating even with my high cannabis tolerance. The only thing that would stop me from wanting to eat that much at once again is that my heart rate was hust about the highest it's ever been, higher than it is if I overdo amphetamines even.

Welllll I have since stopped my use of cannabis but the last batch of edibles I made consisted of around 4 pounds of butter that had been processed from a few ounces of bud into butter with 3 grams of bho (I am a OMMP). Then I decided to kick it up a notch I was at a friends and rather drunk after coming back from the bar so I dumped the entire thing into two brownie mixes. After cooking it on ridiculously low temperatures for over 4 hours I finally gave up and called it done. Imagine having so much butter in a mix that there was a thick oily layer on top of the brownies.
I proceeded to give everyone a brownie and consequently everyone passed out less than 45minutes later. I on the other hand felt like going waaaaaaay overboard I ate everything that was in the pan except for one brownie(for the friend that had passed out drunk upon arriving to the house) I have no clue of the amount in milligrams but I had to force myself to not throw up, After only around 20 to 30 minutes I felt the telltale signs of a body high building. From past experience I knew I had definetely eaten enough to knockout five or six experienced stoners. I made my way to the couch and was barely able to lay down, I have done quite a bit of LSD in my time and it felt extremely similar to acid just with a much more mellow much less energetic feeling. I tripped in a rather odd way rather hard to describe (honestly I don't remember much after that. Did I ever think I was going to die haha FUCK NO I was to stoned to think much, but I woke up the next morning and wasn't able to ride my bike. I walked it all the way to the nearest park and just lay there in the grass all day until around 9PM when I started to feel functionable again.