• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Anyone tried to intentionally tried to OD on edibles?

Brian242

Bluelighter
I have about 4 edibles. 3 of them are 300mg and one is 100mg THC. Im thinking about eating 3 of them and bringing the total THC to 900mg.

I know this is crazy but ive never gone over 450mg and just curious as just how high i can get off THC. Anyone have experience with ultra high doses?

Because idiots that worry about an overdose don't do it, its common sense unless you wanna die, idiot

I'm not familiar enough with how much THC is in the doses I've had but at a high enough dose it will be intensely psychedelic with a heavy, heavy body load. I find high dose edibles fun but I can see how most wouldn't enjoy it. I've felt intense euphoria that I could barely handle. I've gotten so high on edibles I didn't know who I was and I felt like I was traveling through alternate dimensions. I've tasted music. Crazy stuff.

Because idiots that worry about an overdose don't do it, its common sense unless you wanna die, idiot

Lol there's never been a death by THC dude. What are you even talking about?

I've eaten edibles but always eat a 1/4 of the fudge. I don't like to get so high where I forget my name & its a psychedelic high. First time ever, I could hear a convo really clear between 2 people & they were like 50 feet away.......really wild.

You can over do it & get sick off too much THC.......its definitely a heavy body high.

Who said i thought i would die? Im just asking if anyone has had experience with very high doses of THC.

Last edited:
Yes, this is pretty heavy. Hard to stay awake atm. 900Mg and. It is causing some warping hallucinations in my vision. Sounds are metallic and loud. Minor parinoa too

Who said i thought i would die? Im just asking if anyone has had experience with very high doses of THC.

No one said that. It was Lord Armagoth who implied you were foolishly going to your death. By THC.

Yes, this is pretty heavy. Hard to stay awake atm. 900Mg and. It is causing some warping hallucinations in my vision. Sounds are metallic and loud. Minor parinoa too

Yeah I've had some crazy auditory hallucinations on edibles.

why jump from 450 to 900 ? Increase your dose a little bit say 100, see what you feel like. Next time if you wish to get higher just increase your dose. Doubling the amount you use just for the hell of it is a crazy step. What happens next time - what if you then want 1800 etc.

why jump from 450 to 900 ? Increase your dose a little bit say 100, see what you feel like. Next time if you wish to get higher just increase your dose. Doubling the amount you use just for the hell of it is a crazy step. What happens next time - what if you then want 1800 etc.

Because there's no actual risk involved and the OP was intentionally trying to push the envelope it makes more sense to increase by larger amounts in my opinion.

You can't od on thc...

Princess-bride-image.jpg

Overdose isn't a word with a hard and fast definition. It usually implies a dangerous or toxic quantity but it doesn't require it. When it comes to a drug like THC, one man's overdose is another man's good time. There's probably a point at which no one's having a good time, though. I'd be curious to know what it is.

^This. While there has never been a recorded death due to THC over-consumption, it inevitably reaches a point where it's just too intense and is no longer enjoyable, and that pretty much defeats the purpose of getting high. Not sure why anyone would want to try to reach that limit just for the sake of doing it - waste of good weed and a good time, IMO.