• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Tryptamines Anyone has done DMT at the peak of NBOMe (or other PEAs)?

iueuifsjrireio

Greenlighter
I think that DMT at the peak of 25i-NBOMe could be a very good combo, specially in terms of visuals (and specifically open eyes). I have found 0 reports about it. Any experience with this?

Other visual phenethylamine could be even more desirable (recall to any reader than NBOMe is potentially dangerous and pretty unhealthy). Any experience with DMT+2C-E/2C-I/DOC?. I am motivated by this report (2C-E+DMT)
I have found (and confirmed this by having my girlfriend and roommate try this too) that while under the influence of a phenethylamine (in this case 2C-E, but I've found mescaline works in a very similar way) that if one smokes/vaporizes n,n, DMT it almost completely takes the mental part of the DMT trip out of the equation and allows me to use large doses and watch the effects as if watching a movie. This is very hard to explain, but I find that large smoked doses of DMT can be very mental at times and sometimes so overwhelmingly so that I don't remember much of the visuals, etc... while on 2C-E, I have found that a dose that would normally blast me off to another dimension, instead it leaves me right where I'm at and some of the most intense and intricate visuals I could ever experience unfold before my eyes- all the while staying completly clear-headed and coherent, its as if I am watching a movie of this, yet I am in the movie and it is really happening, this is most enjoyable!

Short digression: I haven't found good results the two ocassions I smoked DMT at the peak of LSD, (once the DMT simply overpowered the acid and the other one I had a very ugly and confusing DMT breakthrough). This is strange cause I love both compounds. I even found DMT+Salvia slightly more synergetic, but in a bad way and the mix is still way less interesting and less beautiful than DMT alone.

To sum up: with main focus in OEVs:
  1. Anyone who has done DMT+nbome?
  2. Anyone who has done DMT+other PEA?
  3. As an aside: What about DMT+nitrous

Thanks

Last edited:
Me and my mate extracted DMT from Macca root or something didn't produce enough for us to talk to elfs. But everything looked super realistic

LSD and DMT is my favorite combo. Of the 3 times I did it 2 were amazing and pleasant, 1 led to some confusion and anxiety but wasn't too bad.

What kind of doses were you using? You don't need much on top of LSD. 25-30mg was a good amount for me.
I am glad it worked for you. I think most people have good results with that mix. Maybe I'll try again in the future, my mindset the second time I did it (the ugly/confusing breakthrough) wasn't the best at that moment (although I have had trips which end in positive experiences in way worse mental situations...)

I find that smaller doses of dmt works well with most other psychedelics.
But i dont really aim for a full breakthrough when i mix and match.
I much prefer just sippin on a changa joint and then doing some nitrous on the same toke.
So i inhale a small amount of dmt then push it down my lungs with a baloon.
This is the way!!

So I've smoked DMT on the "peak" of a peyote trip. It instantly changed the experience and IMO not for the better.

I'd been having very intricate but slow CEVs, but very minimal OEVs maybe some color enhancement and swirly peripheral (I dont find mescaline or cacti very visual btw).

The DMT instantly made my slow breathing CEVs into rapidly changing colors and textures and everything was vibrating with an intense frequency and there was quite a bit of mental confusion, it was difficult to know what was going on around me.

I've also had a few experiences with DMT and LSD and every single time it is just too overwhelming to pull any thing useful back.

If I had to choose a substance to combine DMT it would probably be psilocybin etc

I absolutely love DMT on mescaline, LSD, and mushrooms. Mescaline especially seems to combine very well. I’ve had some amazingly spectacular visuals when the two hit just right.

With regards to NBomes I’d be careful, I don’t trust em and mixing DMT just sounds possibly dangerous to me.

-GC

I absolutely love DMT on mescaline, LSD, and mushrooms. Mescaline especially seems to combine very well. I’ve had some amazingly spectacular visuals when the two hit just right.

With regards to NBomes I’d be careful, I don’t trust em and mixing DMT just sounds possibly dangerous to me.

-GC
Mushrooms are also very nice when combined with cacti.
They blend perfectly and really boosts each other in a pleasant way.

I esp like it in case the dose of cacti is slightly to weak to get me where i want.
Then its great to add a few grams of mushrooms to get to the deeper levels.

Dmt on cacti is good but not my favorite combo.
Doesnt feel they are fully compatible for some reason.
The DMT might hit good or i barely feel it.
Imo some strong cannabis and nitrous is alot better with cacti then dmt.

But i usually do at least +50g dried san Pedro, since the trip is so long id rather take a bit to music then not enough.
At those doses i usually get alot of visuals from the cacti.
So my interest in combinations usually leans more towards calming stuff like cannabis, nitrous or Amanita muscaria (the last one is esp good for the afterglow)

Thank you for your answers guys.
Ironically it seems hard for me to obtain NBOMe right now. So I will probably try LSD+DMT again or maybe 2C-B+DMT.

Thank you for your answers guys.
Ironically it seems hard for me to obtain NBOMe right now. So I will probably try LSD+DMT again or maybe 2C-B+DMT.
Those are good combinations ime.
Esp on the comedown on LSD, on the peak it might be a tad to much.
If you like nitrous its a great addon with dmt, esp when combined with something like lsd.
Try to take a medium dose dmt and wash it down with a baloon.

Those are good combinations ime.
Esp on the comedown on LSD, on the peak it might be a tad to much.
If you like nitrous its a great addon with dmt, esp when combined with something like lsd.
Try to take a medium dose dmt and wash it down with a baloon.

Well I've tried some combos lately:

A balloon of nitrous+ smoking DMT in several ocassions (both at around-breakthrough doses and lower ones.)

1. I cannot honestly say if the nitrous enchances the DMT visuals, as they are already really intense for me, so who knows, probably a bit. It might also has the effect of lowering the dose needed for a breakthrough (or being close to it) as I definitely felt a bit "higher" than usual.
  2. However the most significant effect is to relax me a bit and make the jitters of the time previous to smoke DMT not so intense. I generally don't like depressants or being relaxed, but this effect is relatively useful as I stay clear-headed (as usual in DMT) but a bit less nervous.
None of these effects was super pronounced to me, although I 've just tried a handful of times

Three weeks ago I tried the PEA+DMT combo. It was a bumpy trip because I strongly believe the PEAS were pretty impure and I didn't trip strongly enough as I couldn't go to the original place I wanted to be my setting. But anyway here is some report.:

• I took 5mg of DOM and 4 hours later 20mg of 2C-E. However, apart from some nausea in the come-up of the 2C-E and and then an uplifting feeling, the visuals were relatively subtle. For that reason I think the real dose of both should have been waaay lower. So 2 and a half hours after the 2C-E I took 150ug of AL-LAD (which I know is pretty pure) and after, say 40 min, I smoked DMT.

• The DMT took maybe a bit longer to come so I closed my eyes and waited for a little. When it came it delivered a pretty nice feeling of nirvana/non-thought which I have experimented previously with DMT alone. I like that feeling: it is pretty cleansing, clear-headed and calm but also energetic and optimistic. I thought that was everything but then I got nice visuals. It started with a very beautiful CEV, like a incredible developing geometrical sculpture, very neat, very defined, very beautiful, truly exquisite design. Well, I have seen better things on DMT before, but I thought it was pretty high quality design/geometry. When I opened my eyes some of the overlines and planes of the outer part of the figure held for longer than the typical afterimage decorating the landscape pretty nicely for some moments. The setting was the countryside, sunny day . However the OEV wasn't (at all) intense enough to overcome the surroundings, as the dose of DMT was not high.
    After that I closed my eyes for a moment, then opened them and saw beautiful but very short kaleidoscopic afterimage in the sky starting from my finger. It dissapeared in seconds, and wasn't very solid, but it has beautiful design, good taste, like a psychedelic eye with my finger being the pupil. Then the landscape keep on retaining some light patterns, and the most intese OEV become some dramatic perspective distortion I am having lately when I smoke DMT outdoors.

• Then I needed to start my way home, and the AL-LAD overcome the headspace. It was a low dose but the DOM/2C-E were still there and the combination was enough to made me a bit confused in the typical psychedelic sense, pretty LSD-like. That is fun when you are in a good setting, but a bit annoying when you have to walk along the highway with noisy cars passing along, when it is already dark!
    Btw, it was my first time with AL-LAD and I had to say I didn't find it so different from LSD. Probably because the DOM/2C-E made its headspace heavier, but it definitely reminded me of LSD. Only difference is that it felt a bit less emotional, but the (possibility of) thought loops, prominent mental activity and fractal/exaggerated way of thinking was pretty familiar to what lysegarmides do usually to me.

• Hours later, during the night at home when only the AL-LAD was active I tried to smoke DMT on a couple of occassions or so. Didn't do BT doses as I was tired, and the visuals were nothing special, the DMT just overpowered during the time and then I went back to the AL-LAD tail of the trip.

In conclusion: I cannot say anything definitive about the 2C-E+DMT combo as the 2C-E dose was light, but it was moderately positive: in some sense it fulfiled what I expected of the PEA+DMT combo. Nice DMT visuals, and clear-headed character, way more than the LSD+DMT combo to me, also with a slight positive emotional push. Didn't synergyze inmensely, though, at least this time with these doses.
Also, when I first smoked the DMT the AL-LAD visuals were also starting so it might contributed a bit. I found funny to have lysergamides, phenetylamines and tryptamines acting at the same time on my brain ahaha.

Anyhow, I still think than DMT+PEAs works better for me than DMT+trypts or DMT+lysergarmides

I tried DMT it in many combos and only one I probably wouldn’t do again is with K.

Didn’t tried it with nbome’s (and wouldn’t) but I did with lysergamides, 2c-x, DOx, MDMA, N₂O and a few more probably.

Adding DMT to a strong dose of something will usually make it active, really active/synergistic even if you smoke it in a joint or via otherwise not good ROA.

I wouldn't chance it. NBOMes have a bad reputation because they have randomly lethal, and no one is sure what the mechanism is. It seems plausible that DMT combined with it could be extra risky IMO.
i dont think its a good idea to say things like this, imagine being on an NBOMe trip and getting this thought in your head. NBOMes are fine in moderate doses. Saying you can randomly die on them is like the old propaganda of randomly going insane on LSD.

i dont think its a good idea to say things like this, imagine being on an NBOMe trip and getting this thought in your head. NBOMes are fine in moderate doses. Saying you can randomly die on them is like the old propaganda of randomly going insane on LSD.
Are you suggesting that one shouldn't offer harm reduction advice in case it scares them? Not sure I can get behind that. Fact is that the NBOMEs are unpredictable and adding another strong hallucinogen makes that unpredictability greater. I would definitely be cautious or, better yet, take different drugs.

He was just point out that people don’t just randomly die from nbome’s and that’s true. I guess at this point anyone who uses them knows better than to snort 10mg of some nbome.

I took BDF knowing for amputations and deaths but I also knew 1mg of it wont magically cause me to loose my limbs.

i've done nitrous coming out of an intense 5meodmt trip.

it was great, obviously :)

alasdair
That would have been something 😮 Nitrous and DMT gave me some insane aesthetic experiences. I remember once feeling like part of a great cosmic sandwich.

DMT went very nicely with various 2cx's, notably 2C-i and 2C-D. I found it overwhelming and anxiogenic with 2C-E though.

I wouldn't chance it. NBOMes have a bad reputation because they have randomly lethal, and no one is sure what the mechanism is. It seems plausible that DMT combined with it could be extra risky IMO.
NBOMe toxicity is likely due to them being full agonists at 5HT2a, rather than partial agonists like most classical psychs. This means that they will not reach a ceiling of receptor activation as doses increase and can cause seizures (and consequent rhabdymolysis and kidney damage).

Likely, another aspect of their danger is that they are extremely selective for the 5HT2a receptor, and lack a certain je ne sais quoi that classical psychs have due to affinity at other receptors. This causes higher doses to be taken for an equally intense trip.

I have always found 25I-NBOMe to feel either underdosed and bland or overdosed and unpleasant, never really found a sweet spot, and too risk averse these days to look for it.

I would be wary combining it with DMT, as I know a fellow who had a seizure from smoking DMT alone (and only weed in his system, no history of epilepsy, and never since had a seizure).