• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Anyone got experience with strong speed paste?

I remember getting yellow/brown paste back in te 80's - strongest speed ive vwr had - and i knew a chemist who made it - i took .1mg and wS FLYING FOR HOURS AND JUST TOPPED UP WITH wiyth small crumbs.

Hello, not sure if this is the right thread but I have experience with crank (locally made off white powder) I only got about a half g and I have a small to sometimes medium tolerance to amps. I sniffed half then snorted half noticing the cut/impurity in the color of the smoke but there's no ICE or shards where I'm at. I get RXed (2) 20mg IR adderall and I've taken a bit of a likening to them. Recently my friend came to visit and sold me 1.5g of some beautiful almost see through crystals, I smoked maybe .1 and got a nice little rush and it burned real clean. Me and my GF each whacked .3 and fucking hell wow, it was unbelievable. I was feeling great and it felt soo much more euphoric then plain amphets and I've tried 2-FA felt almost just like adds to me and 4-FA which was quite fun like others said to me it was more euphoric kinda like a cross of MDMA and amphet but obviously more speedy. But with the shards I got me and my GF decided to smoke some more we started at about 6pm and at 3-4am we thought we might as well do another blast more like .4 and boom I got a nice rush and all not like the first one plus the night before we had gotten into smoking hard and stayed up most of the night but I've done 190mg of adds in a night hell one party I did 140mg at 8pm then another 140mg at 5am and I was seeing strange colors and such but nothing too crazy but after I did that .4 I "saw" cop cars swats, I was so fucking convinced any minute the door would be blown open. First time I've ever had amp psychosis where it was visual and auditory my question is a friend can get me a killer deal I'm in the USA and we don't have paste that I've seen or heard of, but my friend said his buddy goes to the Dutch and the price is crazy cheap like $100 for 15gs he says it's 60-70 pure but I doubt it maybe but I don't believe most dealer's claims of their products purity. But even if it was only 5gs pure it would be a fucking killer deal anyway way to tell purity from a pic of most just looks white? hell some people pay $7-$8 for a Adderrall 20mg IR I seen some fucking dumbass pay $15 apiece for one 20mg IR. Although the shards are $50-60 a g and I know it's high quality stuff and I wouldn't have to wait for him to bring it across the world, one more question cause speed paste/powder is very interesting to me and one day I will try it, I don't know if I'll be disappointed but I wanna try it, for those that do IV which I'm sure isn't a lot considering all the impurity but is it good cause me and my friends have found adderall to be kinda disappointing that way definitely not like crystal.

I got 5g via *snip* "pure dutch speed" no initial rush when I iv but get really high, smells super strong almost unbearable and I went through about a gram or more yesterday, I use to do ALOT of meth but haven't recently.. I wonder why it dosent have that rush via IV ��any ways what I guess I'm saying while I'm super high on day 2 is test the product start small and get comfortable on what u can handle because speed is way different then meth so be careful and enjoy

Last edited by a moderator:
Talking of 4-FA, I've just been rooting through a load of old paperwork and found an invoice for a gramme of 4-FA which I (apparently) ordered in april 2011! This is fuckin' news to me 'cos I don't remember a bloody thing about it and if you'd asked me, I would have said I've never tried any of the amphetamine analogues before. I must have received it because of the invoice, but I'm buggered if I know whether I took it or not..:?

I can remember you saying something about it. You probably got spannered and had sex with the bag or something

I get my 200 5mg Dex Amphet Sulphate tabs every 20 days now. So i really dont need to buy speed ever again except for $6.40 every 20 days lol

I got 5g via *snip* "pure dutch speed" no initial rush when I iv but get really high, smells super strong almost unbearable and I went through about a gram or more yesterday, I use to do ALOT of meth but haven't recently.. I wonder why it dosent have that rush via IV ��any ways what I guess I'm saying while I'm super high on day 2 is test the product start small and get comfortable on what u can handle because speed is way different then meth so be careful and enjoy

Er, If you went through a gram of 'super strong paste' in one day, then it wasn't 'super strong'. Just saying...

I want to get some of this 70% stuff. Ive been putting mine in coffee and just lately its been pants.

If you're into amphetamines, it might be worth keeping up with the naughty web forums. There are regular EC codes/Wedinos tests sent off and results returned.

I'm not into my stims anymore, but some results from various UK and Dutch vendors include:

Result: Caffeine 6%, Amphetamine 2%, diluent.

Result: Caffeine 57% Amphetamine 6%

Result: Amphetamine 23% Caffeine 49% (This was a Dutch vendor)

Result: Amphetamine 52%, N-formilamphetamine DPIA (This was a UK vendor)
---
As you can see, the purity of amphetamine even from sources on naughty web is absolute garbage, with the best I've seen tested at 52% as stated above.

Not sourcing here of course - just pure harm reduction. Most amphetamine is cut to buggery

Scored some very nice old skool speed last night. Was warned to take it steady. Not out of place, either, because it only ever used to take a tiny dab of good speed to get me speeding like a good 'un. I say "used to" because the last time I touched the stuff was in the Rockhouse, with somebody I had a falling-out with a long time ago. More than a dog's lifetime ago, in fact. Anyway, I dissolved a tiny amount in a cup of tea, where I could taste it even through an artificial sweetener, about an hour ago. I think I might have a little more .....

EDIT: Just re-dosed. About double the original amount. Shit, this is pokey .....

SECOND EDIT, 18:00: Added more tea to the cup that had had the speed in, and it still tastes nasty! There must have been some undissolved powder in the bottom. Oh, well, not complaining. Apart from the fact that I seem to have missed a bit while shaving my legs. Never mind. This will not take long to fix .....

THIRD EDIT, 19:50: Levelling off a bit now. Think I might just have picked a fight with someone on another forum I frequent. Meh. He doesn't know where I live, anyway, even if he does want to kill me. Time for more tea (or as Raf and I would have called it Back In The Day, "extra-caffeinated coffee?") and "tea" (Raf never drank actual coffee, so we called tea "coffee" and weed "tea" just to confuse everyone else), I think. He used to be a bigger drugpig than me, till he got clean and became a Respectable Member of Society. I was always the goody-2-shoes. [Or, more accurately, the goody-0-shoes -- Ed.] Hey, I wonder if he changed his number?

FOURTH EDIT, 22:05: Definitely peaking now. Don't think redosing any more will do much except prolong the inevitable .....

Last edited:
Ha ha ha ha how did I know I'd find you in this thread? ;)

Beginning to come down now. Not a continuous experience anymore but a series of rushes again, separated by periods of calmness.

I'm going to have one more tiny little bit, just in case this is the end right now .....

Been a good night so far. Could have been even better on an oestrogen peak .....

My first time would have been either 16 or 17, in a voc prep college. Neither the best or the worst quality phet, not paste but crystals.

Most messed up place ever taking any....it was meth, just after an operation while I was waiting on the ward, because the fucking bellends were refusing me my prescription meds, including pain and antiseizure meds and nitrazepam. For no comprehensible reason at all, they refused to give me my meds while I was there, despite being shown my old repeats etc so they knew what I should be on, then on discharge, gave me masses of them, and stuff I wasn't even on, such as 100mg morphine caps and along with my usual oxy IR capsules, they gave me a couple of full bottles of liquid oxy, and two hospital pharmacy stock-bottles of chlormethiazole, left with hundreds of those, no doubt to shut me up and prevent me from dropping them in it with a formal complaint or lawsuit. Got my regular script the next day too.

But during the wait, I'd dropped 2 or 3 tabs of 1p-LSD, 40mg of 2C-B-FLY, some DIY meth (D-meth, via Birch reduction of PSE), and some of the 5-fluoropentyl homolog of this https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CUMYL-PINACA , an extraordinarily potent, although short-acting synthetic cannabinoid, as well as some chlormethiazole, moggies, morphine and oxy I'd sneaked in)

Hey all.

Just weighed and dryed my base for the first time.
Before drying 1780mg after 1334mg so 446mg of water solvent or roughly 25%

Didnt look too soggy to begin with.

We talking amphetamine are we? I get a huge pile of dex every month. Honestly stims are not my drug of choice to get fucked on so I just use as prescribed and it comes in very handy for a functional stimulant or to mix with opiates for what the Americans call a "suburban speedball" hehe.

I tell you what though, you take a few dex and you will spend the day laser focused on whatever the fuck you're doing no matter how mind numbingly boring it would be sober. For this reason I'm surprised companies are not handing it out to their staff. My employer must love me. I do my boring repetitive deadend job full of energy daily because of those magic little pills. My boss has even seen me popping them and not even bothered to ask for proof it's prescribed to me. Not that I'd mind if they did, because it is, I just find it amusing they don't seem to care about staff necking pills at work. They'll turn a blind eye to anything if you get your job done at the end of the day.

We talking amphetamine are we? I get a huge pile of dex every month. Honestly stims are not my drug of choice to get fucked on so I just use as prescribed and it comes in very handy for a functional stimulant or to mix with opiates for what the Americans call a "suburban speedball" hehe.

I tell you what though, you take a few dex and you will spend the day laser focused on whatever the fuck you're doing no matter how mind numbingly boring it would be sober. For this reason I'm surprised companies are not handing it out to their staff. My employer must love me. I do my boring repetitive deadend job full of energy daily because of those magic little pills. My boss has even seen me popping them and not even bothered to ask for proof it's prescribed to me. Not that I'd mind if they did, because it is, I just find it amusing they don't seem to care about staff necking pills at work. They'll turn a blind eye to anything if you get your job done at the end of the day.

you soon build a tolerance, i take 9 5mg dex a day.. need to take a break and bring the tolerance down, they still work fine for focus but the speediness is goneeeee

I've been on them for years. The euphoria is long gone but the functional benefit remains. That said I do take weeks off here and there without any issue except reduced concentration. I don't get any urge to keep taking them and up my dose or anything like that. If I did though I could just ask my GP and get my script doubled like that. They're so relaxed with dex on the NHS yet so strict with diazepam I still find that mad.