• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Anyone got experience with strong speed paste?

Unless anyone else can legitimately claim to have ever snorted methamphetamine on a ferry, I think I get maximal speedfreak props.

hmm, that is impressive, I have snorted methamphetamine and went go-karting, was exhilarating to say the least %)

On a ferry based theme, a mate and I once snorted a load of ketamine on a ferry and he ended up fucking a 53 yr old stewardess..(is that the right word?)

was amusing :D

how does 2-fa compare to speed?

The single closest thing I've ever had to genuine amphetamine sulphate... It's a teeny bit more euphoric, imo, & lasts a bit longer than good old phet, but other than that, the effects are fucking close to speed. Most of the flourinated amphetamines are impossible to snort, but I have snorted a fair bit of 2-fa in my time. Not tons of it, only got it in cos I'm a fan of 4-fa & fancied completing the set. It's definitely good, functional stimulation with a touch more physical comfort, compared to phet. Bombing it is much more pleasant than snorting it, nontheless...

Don't know about the fillers and binders in dex pills, but with Adderall, warm water and stirring dissolves most of the pill, providing you've thoroughly crushed it first. What's left over is definitely not amphetamine, and most of it won't get drawn into the syringe. You could always filter if you prefer; it depends entirely on how fussy you are about what you put up there. Innuendo completely unintended.
Thx! I knew you'd be the one to reply. :)

As if I wasn't impressed enough with the wonders of the mooncup <3
Yep, mooncups are brilliant. =D

Thx! I knew you'd be the one to reply. :)

Because I always used to bang on about squirting Adderall up my arse? Or because I'm fabulous?

Ahem. You're extremely lucky to have access to pharmaceutical dex, you know? They're one of my big drug crushes. I'd normally add a 'fuck you' out of sheer jealousy, but as it's you I won't. I'll just hiss and wrinkle my nose instead.

Class A in the UK afaik. But I agree with Si that it's as close to oldskool phet as anybody could wish for. I'd advise against snorting it cos - although not massively painful compared with 4-FA, 2-FMA and 4-FMA - it did leave me snotting blood for a week so can't be good for the shnozzer.

And in case you (or anybody else) were wondering, 2-FMA and 4-FMA are crap (imo, ime, ymmv, etc, etc). 4-FA is great but almost more like a cross between MDMA and speed. Sort of. Not a straight stim like plain ol' speed anyway.

Class A in the UK afaik. But I agree with Si that it's as close to oldskool phet as anybody could wish for. I'd advise against snorting it cos - although not massively painful compared with 4-FA, 2-FMA and 4-FMA - it did leave me snotting blood for a week so can't be good for the shnozzer.

And in case you (or anybody else) were wondering, 2-FMA and 4-FMA are crap (imo, ime, ymmv, etc, etc). 4-FA is great but almost more like a cross between MDMA and speed. Sort of. Not a straight stim like plain ol' speed anyway.

shame that, will look out for 2-fa and 4-fa tho they sound interesting, doesn't sound good about the snorting tho been wanting to find some decent snorting stuff since the meph ban. theres probably some good legal ones out there but just don't know which ones to choose and can't be arsed trying different legal highs all the time just want something i know is gonna be decent

is 2-fa basically speed in the same way that AL-LAD is basically LSD? because although I found al-lad and lsd extremely similar, there were small differences that made a big difference, if that makes sense.

There are small differences as Si mentions but, in all honesty, unless you're some kinda amphetamine connoisseur they're so subtle you wouldn't really notice. I'd struggle to play spot the difference - particularly in comparison with oldskool sulphate powder. Even smells the same (which is perhaps not a total surprise, but then again 4-FA doesn't smell like speed... and nor do the FMAs).

Isn't there something inherently dodgy about the halogenated amphetamines? Can't remember what it was, I just seem to remember hearing summat was 'wrong' with 'em all....

Throw a dart at a bunch of chemistry bods and get a different opinion each time. It's not these ones I've heard iffiness about really (although I do recall some debate I think it ended up on the "not as iffy as we first thought" side. I've not heard of any reports of health problems or deaths or owt but they isn't a huge amount of research on 'em. There is some apparently. They were originaly created by Big Pharma afaik - cos somebody corrected me on it just recently when I said there was no real research done on 'em. As with all "RCs" - caution is wise.

From experience, they don't "feel" particularly iffy. They just feel like amphetamines really. Much as you'd expect - just stimmy effects. Not that this is remotely conclusive or owt, but I've felt much dodgier on many legal stims (legal before they got banned anyway).

Ah, ok thanks Shambs. Just thinking, that as my body is a temple and all that, I wouldn't wanna be taking anything that was at all dangerous ya know? ;)

Hehe. I'm exactly the same as you well know, sirrah ;)

If anything, I'd avoid the FMAs cos they did feel pretty rough around the edges - more so than the FAs. Although I just plain didn't like the FMAs much so maybe I'm conflating shitty effects with shitty side-effects. 4-FA is pretty harsh comedown-wise if you go past a certain level of (re-)dosing. Under 500mg in a session and I feel okay the next day but 1g+ has produced some of the nastiest comedowns I can recall - particularly emotionally. Leaves me incredibly depressed, fragile-feeling and prone to bursting into tears at the drop of a hat. 2-FA just left me feeling tired and a bit sore (cos I'd been buzzing around cleaning stuff all day probably).

The problem with halogenated amphetamines is the halogen itself - the FMA's seem to be more cardio than neurotoxic, but switch the Fluorine for Bromine and you have a weapons grade neurotoxin.

just found a site selling 2-fa i wont name it obviously but didn't have to look hard bit dodgy as you say its class A but its showing prices in uk pounds??

if i get some i was hoping to snort it but when you said about the blood it got me kinda concerned, was that a one off you think?

Get some 2-FA and 4-FA, see how you rate them. i love 4-FA. aint tried 2-FA yet but i like a bit seretoniny

Get some 2-FA and 4-FA, see how you rate them. i love 4-FA. aint tried 2-FA yet but i like a bit seretoniny

i'm on a break from mdma atm so would prefer something more stimmy so for now i might just get 2-fa and see how it goes but will defo try 4-fa in future.