• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Anyone got experience with strong speed paste?

Re paste: I take it nearly everyday. Wet paste doesnt dissolve in cold water FACT. it takes ages and ages and ages. It dissolves in wam/hot water FACT.

OIls don't dissolve in warm or cold water - FACT!

Glucose does dissolve in warm water - FACT

;)

But I agree that paste doesn't dissolve well in cold water. That's nothing to do with oils though. You can see the oil floating on top of yer coffee - I can anyway. At least if it actually has any oils in (as I've often said - I used to get actual oil not paste nor powder - demz woz da daze :(). Usually it's gonna be sulphate powder + solvent + fuckloads of glucose (or similar) no matter how good your speed is pretty much.

OIls don't dissolve in warm or cold water - FACT!

Glucose does dissolve in warm water - FACT

;)

But I agree that paste doesn't dissolve well in cold water. That's nothing to do with oils though. You can see the oil floating on top of yer coffee - I can anyway. At least if it actually has any oils in (as I've often said - I used to get actual oil not paste nor powder - demz woz da daze :(). Usually it's gonna be sulphate powder + solvent + fuckloads of glucose (or similar) no matter how good your speed is pretty much.
Agreement. I've had the same observation of oil, but rarely, cos I rarely drink it in tea, where you can see it more visibly (dont drink coffee). I can never notice it in water, but i remember F & B had a way of separating the freebase from the adulterants? think you posted a link to his method one time

I know the oil is meant to be fairly unstable, but gets distributed in straw like containers in various countries. Thoroughly jealous of you getting hold of some tho. I asked the guy who I got my very best from once, who paid for it's production and he said they only distributed it like that to Spain.

Want some!

Last edited:
I've had plenty of paste that leaves an oily film on top of me coffee once dissolved, which I always presumed was freebase amphetamine. Also, it can feel oily to the touch and everytime I've had paste like that it drastically loses potency once dried. I never dry paste out for that reason now, which is a shame as I used to love snorting, but these days just stick to oral roa because drying it out is too much of a gamble. I know people say you never get freebase, but isn't it feasible that sulphate paste can contain a little bit of freebase? I know this has been done to death before though so i'll shut up :)

It has been done to death but I know for a fact that paste made by simply mixing glucose into freebase has existed cos I've made and sold the stuff myself - many, many years ago, I hasten to add. I've told the tale many times so won't bore y'all with it again but it was a very specific and unusual situation - pure luck and happenstance - that I happened to know the right people at the right time in the right place. The stuff sold in paste form generally isn't freebase + glucose but it is possible (just about) that somebody somewhere is selling it. It would indeed lose most - if not quite all - it's potency when dried. Even in a freezer the oil evaporates pretty damn quick unless combined with glucose or some other substrate. At room temperature it virtually evaporates before your eyes.

^ Shammy, is it not the difference between when freebase it mixed with acid sulphate alone, or glucose alone? Also is that not the difference between dex amphet and amphet sulph?

I've had plenty of paste that leaves an oily film on top of me coffee once dissolved, which I always presumed was freebase amphetamine. Also, it can feel oily to the touch and everytime I've had paste like that it drastically loses potency once dried. I never dry paste out for that reason now, which is a shame as I used to love snorting, but these days just stick to oral roa because drying it out is too much of a gamble. I know people say you never get freebase, but isn't it feasible that sulphate paste can contain a little bit of freebase? I know this has been done to death before though so i'll shut up :)
I personally think so, (probably due to not being mixed thoroughly? [edit] and the difference between base dex and sulph, possibly?) and I agree with pretty much everything you just wrote. I've only ever felt it or seen it at the edges of a baggie, or glued to it, kinda tho. It feels totally different to a solvant too. My last lot before this one had solvent leaking out of the bag loads.

Still was ace stuff tho

Last edited:
^ Shammy, is it not the difference between when freebase it mixed with acid sulphate alone, or glucose alone? Also is that not the difference between dex amphet and amphet sulph?

You seem to have mistaken me for f&b, m'dear ;)

I'm really not good on the technicalities but I do know that - anecdotally - dex is often said to be "clean-feeling" but not as euphoric and "druggy" as (street) sulphate. Although dex pills are greatly sought after, most folk - although liking them - find there is something "lacking" compared to good quality street speed. I've heard similar with med-grade diamorphine amps compared with good quality street heroin too. Of course these differences could be entirely - or largely - placebo or something like that. I've not had the chance to sample med-grade phet nor gear to be able to give a personal opinion from experience either way. Unfortunately. One of these days they will be mine :!

It has been done to death but I know for a fact that paste made by simply mixing glucose into freebase has existed cos I've made and sold the stuff myself - many, many years ago, I hasten to add. I've told the tale many times so won't bore y'all with it again but it was a very specific and unusual situation - pure luck and happenstance - that I happened to know the right people at the right time in the right place. The stuff sold in paste form generally isn't freebase + glucose but it is possible (just about) that somebody somewhere is selling it. It would indeed lose most - if not quite all - it's potency when dried. Even in a freezer the oil evaporates pretty damn quick unless combined with glucose or some other substrate. At room temperature it virtually evaporates before your eyes.

Ah, thanks Shambles, that's exactly what I'm talking about. When fresh it was great, but once dried seemed to be bugger all but glucose (perhaps it actually came from you ;) ).

I always assumed it was down to lazy chemists who couldn't be bothered to do the final stages of the process. Couldn't this be how 'base' speed started out? Then when word got round that the wet stuff was strong, everyone started adding water to mediocre sulphate to shift it quicker?

Illicit amphetamine sulphate is usually found as a distinctly oily powder anyway, so in all likelihood the oil on the top of your coffee is not leftover freebase. If it were I'd imagine it would evaporate as soon as it touched the coffee, if not before.

I always assumed it was down to lazy chemists who couldn't be bothered to do the final stages of the process. Couldn't this be how 'base' speed started out? Then when word got round that the wet stuff was strong, everyone started adding water to mediocre sulphate to shift it quicker?

That's generally believed to be true. Maybe not on the street though...

I've not had the chance to sample med-grade phet nor gear to be able to give a personal opinion from experience either way. Unfortunately. One of these days they will be mine :!

Pharm > street. Every time.

Unless you happen to enjoy the lovely glucose / ephedrine admixture, that is.

The only 'street' speed I've had which compared was the Dutch dex that did the rounds a few years back and was contaminated with methamphetamine.

I tried some 'top notch' paste last year which was supposedly pretty strong, but it just felt dirty as fuck.

Ah, thanks Shambles, that's exactly what I'm talking about. When fresh it was great, but once dried seemed to be bugger all but glucose (perhaps it actually came from you ;) ).
Yeah, glad he's around today, to debunk the usual bullshit that gets flung around.

Cheers Shammy.

Was gonna have chillaxing day with some xanax, but I'm gonna put the kettle on and have a cuppa now instead. 2 sugars instead of 1 ;p

Yeah, glad he's around today, to debunk the usual bullshit that gets flung around.

Cheers Shammy.

Was gonna have chillaxing day with some xanax, but I'm gonna put the kettle on and have a cuppa now instead. 2 sugars instead of 1 ;p

Haha, have fun =D

I used to have a nice source of Adderall. Which was just dandy, if a little on the expensive side.

Though once you dried out most of the 'orrible gloopy street paste that was on offer by way of an alternative, it actually proved pretty cost effective.

Shame it drives you loopy if you use it every day.

F&B posted a tek for cleaning up street speed. I'm sure there are others around too with a bit of searching. Just don't expect to get much left to play with after it's cleaned. But at least what you have left is actual amphetamine so you can dose more accurately instead of just noshing the lot and hoping for the best which seems to be the way it's mostly done these days. The number of times people have tried to sell me speed saying stuff like "Oh no - this is banging quality. I had 3g last night and was up till dawn!!!" :\

Ha! There was a fella here whose speed was so bad he couldn't shift it at a fiver an 3.5g at one point. Even the "3g a night - bangin'!!!" brigade wouldn't touch it. He literally couldn't give it away. I know cos I refused it even at £0.

I got 5g of Dutch paste for £30 couple of months ago, dried to 2g of nice stinky powder, a dab that can't have been 50mg kept a mate going for 12 hours. I would always, always dry it. If you've truly got some booming speed, you do not need 200mg of the dry, that will be waaaay too much. Me, I like to eat it, it's my preferred ROA for everything, not least because it's the least fiendy/compulsive way to take it (and I am a feen if ever there was one).

I prefer wet base to sugary speed, if I can just leave my drugs out in the open and all the adulterants just vanish into the air, what's not to love about that? If you have got sugary speed, I actually wrote a simple work-up for the kitchen chemist in another thread recently:
http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads/704707-White-Sugar-(glucose)-Contaminate
Unfortunately, amp doesn't form a nice HCl like meth does, so you might have form another salt, of the top of my head the acetate seems like it would work with the above process (i.e. use vinegar instead of hydrochloric acid), but I'm not 100% on that.

I was going to post but as shambles has said 200mg at 70% would kill you I wont as I could drop double that no problems :)

snorting is the best buzz I think but best buzz for you buck if down the neck

Amphetamine sulphate typically refers to a racemic mixture of levoamphetamine and dextroamphetamine. Dex is just the one isomer; dextroamphetamine.