• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

anyone got any good rolltricks?

7- Resurrection, (For the brave hearted ones), this is done with you and a friend, relax everything, lean back in the coutch close your eyes, then your friend is going to hold ur neck and cut off the main blood flow to your brain, you will pass out, then when you come back to it, you will be like a new born person and your peak will last a couple hours.

This is WAY MORE FUN when you wake up in the ambulance on the way to the emergency room.

^^LOL just did that and it was a blast I woke up in the ambulance and there where alot of people I didnt know so I started making conversations and then lit a smoke!

ok i dont know if anyone has done them but one is just something simple and fun
OK, just take a friend into the bathroom and turn off the lights and make sure you have a lighter handy, preferrably a bic cuz those always work. and make them get about half a foot from the mirror and just stare at the mirror although they cant see anything..also its better to not let them know you have a lighter. then just flash the light somewhere near them real quick if its just a spark then that works cuz itll light the room real quick. then do them all over around you and then his/her face and eventually leave it on (this is good where a bic comes in play) youll get so excited doing it cuz itll be real quiet and you can hear the person making noises and kinda get scared and excited to..always thought it was fun..always best the first time..but always fun to host it for someone new.

another thing that is fun if it hasnt been mentioned is to be dropped...someone just lay face down on the floor with their arms straight out and feet out also. you just push them towards the floor lightly, sofltly, and you can masssage lightly too. then eventually just pick them by the arms and tell them to drop their head and just let it hang. lift them up and sway them around and just talk to them about just hanging there and enjoying it...attempt to drop them fast but catch them and sway them back and forth for as long as they like but make sure they are dead weight..start to lean back slowly and their body will begin to slowly go back to the floor and go as SLOW as you can start with chest of course as it gets to the head, just keep it going with the arms and eventually youll slowly be putting the hands on the ground and then push the hands onto the floor and then swifltly move your hands across all on top of the body and thats it...do it smoothly and guaranteed they feel like theyre falling and they wont move...they might even freak out on the real slow way down

im 35 been taking pills since i was 20, and ive taken every combination known to man and the best combo is good pills (obviously) good weed....a few beers and the secret ingredient....white zambucca, if you get it right... mix 2 big shots of white zambucca in a stronge black coffee...prefrably 3 quarters through your roll or towards the end or at comedown, it makes you messy, brings back the eye wobbles, not drunk but VERY messy, its the only thing apart from more pills which will do this, its like having another pill but with a diffrence. Now I know people will say "oh i only drink water when pilled up cause alcohol brings you down"....crap.....german scientists tested this theory and come to the conclusion that drinking moderate amounts of alcohol while on a pill increases the strength of the pill by upto 30%....true fact......BUT do this with caution and try the steps above with white zambucca.....this combined with good company, dirty seady music and laughter has kept me coming back for more (im old now so only do this every 3-4 months now)

i dont know if this has been posted already, but try this it feels crazy even after you have come down. iite while rolling, close your eyes, and with your eyeballs, look up without moving your head. try looking up with your eyeballs as hard as you can, and i garuntee you that it is one of the most incredible feelings that you'll ever feel. well maybe its not that crazy, but you will surely feel something crazy, almost like the vicks sensation.

Re: Some of my Tricks

feelmdmagood said:

7- Resurrection, (For the brave hearted ones), this is done with you and a friend, relax everything, lean back in the coutch close your eyes, then your friend is going to hold ur neck and cut off the main blood flow to your brain, you will pass out, then when you come back to it, you will be like a new born person and your peak will last a couple hours.

theres another one like that, that i've tried. first go against a wall, and try to exhale all the air as possible. then hold your breath, and have someone quite strong push your chest. the guy pushing will know when to stop becuase he will have seen that you have passed out. it also would be good to have friends around you just incase you're about to fall hard. this is pretty crazy, but i suggest you shouldnt try this.

This might sound wierd but on my come down I lay in the bed, and kinda drift off to another world and try to focus on something like riding a horse, or maybe driving a souped up car at a drag strip, or try to imagine if I was invisible, or being a bird. It seems very very real when I do it. The whole time my body feels like it isnt there just my head. I only get that feeling for a hour or so but it is very relaxing. The other night I told my g/f I felt like a plant growing out of the ground. Just lay back and focus on something you always wanted to do. Works for me.

hypnoticzzz2003 said:
This might sound wierd but on my come down I lay in the bad and kinda drift off to another world and try to focus on something like riding a horse, or maybe driving a souped up car at a drag strip, or try to imagine if I was invisible, or being a bird. It seems very very real when I do it. The whole time my body feels like it isnt there just my head. I only get that feeling for a hour or so but it is very relaxing. The other night I told my g/f I felt like a plant growing out of the ground. Just lay back and focus on something you always wanted to do
This is actually a good one... I find that if you lay in bed and get under warm covers... in a completely black room... and just close your eyes and think of something like that... with no sound...

you will go where ever you want....

:)

I thought I might of been the only one who was doing that I would tell my g/f to try it and she always says she can`t if she only knew what she was missing

hypnoticzzz2003 said:
I thought I might of been the only one who was doing that I would tell my g/f to try it and she always says she can`t if she only knew what she was missing

HAHAHA< WOW!!! my gf is the one who told me about it...

she said one time she was just lying there. and she felt her body disappear... and just felt, vibrating... not like something around her was vibrating, or she was vibrating. but everything... the universe...

then she said she started thinking she was flying... and everything started moving, and zippin buy, and she felt the wind, and the rush...

man im gettin chills thinkin about that. I know one other time I felt like a glowing triangle was bouncing around inside of me kinda like a pinball effect it started at my feet.(not trying to go off topic)

^^^ If you can... try this... feel the earth either spinning or the earth vibrating... go outside... lay in a nice lawn...
do the above talked about thing.. just in the quiet, not moving... and just lay there, thinking about the earth spinning... or trying to feel the earth shaking... HAHAHA

the earth spinning works really good if the clouds are going bye as well... as you lay down, before you close your eyes... you will see the clouds moving in a certain direction... think of the clouds as stationary... close your eyes, concentrate. feel the gravity push you down. feel the earth spinning the space, in the solar system which is spinning, in the galaxy which is spinning, in the universe, which is expanding... (HAHAHA... wow...)

ok i dunno if anyone else can do this but on my cumdown....i like to lay down and think of my body as if it weighs a million tons....concentrating on the thought for a few minutes and my body starts to feel heavier and heavier until i am effectivly paralised....and cant just stop it you like have to do a burst of energy to get yourself out of this state....

kinda like when your dreaming and you no your asleep but cant wake up....and u have to give a big AHHHHHH then u wake up....

not sure if im just a weirdo tho8(

^^^ that sounds interesting...
anyone use any of those light and sound machines to meditate while rollin? or how about those dvds that use theta/beta waves for meditation while rollin???

One of the coolest things we ever did was to cut open a glowstick and shake it everywhere. While the glow juice is flying, it's like being in the center of an expanding universe and the little glow dots that get on your clothes look really cool when you're dancing.

Unfortunately that stuff is also bad for your skin and stains walls and clothes, so be warned... We did it outside once too and it was cool, but doing it in an all black room is definitely the best.

Oh yeah, face massages with those glowsticks that have lightbulbs instead of chemicals in them are really cool, too. The glowstick heats up a little bit and if you just barely rub it across someone's closed eyes it gives them a really cool peak.

pretend with a friend that u are crabs(like dr zoidberg from futurerama and run down the street listening to an i pod with brum and bass