• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Anyone experienced visuals on MDMA?

I agree with the general idea of the thread. DO NOT GO LOOKING FOR VISUALS ON MDMA. You are simply looking for another drug if visuals is what you seek. High dose mdma induced visuals is a crazy almost dream like reality. Its not like a psychedelic type visual. Try 2c-b. I think thats what you seek.

The craziest experince i had on mdma was i had left the club was at home chilling trying to sleep and for a while i acutally thought i was still in the club haha

This club I went multiple times was in a little town, and the only way to get food and drinks for a few hours after the club would close down was a multi vending machine room in the street.
Inside you would hear the fan of the coolers, and the guy living on the floor above would always have pop music playing at that time.
Well what I would hear was hardtechno remixes of the music the guy was playing, and even making an effort it was sometimes impossible to hear what it really was.

I had some visuals 2 caps deep directly follwed by doing a line of pure mdma....but i had also taken a sheet of lsd 2 hours prior....my mans face multiplied and started floating around.

I had some visuals 2 caps deep directly follwed by doing a line of pure mdma....but i had also taken a sheet of lsd 2 hours prior....my mans face multiplied and started floating around.

This thread is about visuals from MDMA only.
You mentioned taking a sheet of LSD, and a sheet is 100 hits, surely it can't be what you meant? My guess is that you meant 1 tab right?

This thread is about visuals from MDMA only.
You mentioned taking a sheet of LSD, and a sheet is 100 hits, surely it can't be what you meant? My guess is that you meant 1 tab right?
Yes, that. Lol first trip also. My bad. Disregard.

I've also been able to eavesdrop on people's conversations from the other side of a night club. I mean this is an environment where people lean into your ear to talk like this:

and I've been able to home in on people talking on the other side of a dancefloor and hear everything they're saying

no fucking way!

Once on hearing a high treble I looked up at the ceiling to see the music, then the bass kicked in in and my kidneys literally wobbled. I guess that was Mitsi's

I used to drink vodka and red bull, but only in nightclubs and only when on pills. It tasted of PINK. Years later I was horrified to see the true colour of Red Bull. Should have been a PINK DRINK.

Last edited:
and I've been able to home in on people talking on the other side of a dancefloor and hear everything they're saying
Drug-induced extrasensory perception is a real thing I have experienced in myself it is incredible the things we are actually capable of without realising or knowing how to tap into at any given moment but these abilities are there to be had with the click of a finger if I only we believed and knew how but for this to be possible we need to be operating on a much higher vibrational level.

I have myself on occasion when extraordinarily high on MDMA and at times LSD as well performed some truly amazing feats of either extrasensory perception, or just general psychic ability and knowingness.

So I actually totally believe that you were able to tune your hearing into what would normally be and impossible to hear conversation according to the laws of physics and sound and the human ear.

I believe it might be possible to read the lip movement of people well enough to hallucinate what they are saying due to the effect of drugs, but I am sure there is no way to actually be hearing it through the ears as I studied the human hearing system.
Tom make a long story short, the hearing system automatically increases or reduces its sensitivity in response to the intensity of what you hear.
If one's hearing system was set to hear what people are talking about several feet away, the music of the club would be so loud it would cause severe discomfort, similar to looking straight into a flash in a dimly lit room.

All of these experiences of visuals are very identical to the ones I experienced on high doses of MDMA coupled with sleep deprivation. We used to take quite large amounts though which I probably couldn't be bothered with these days. I can't believe that I started feeling my age.
Once I got these Sunflowers in NYC (2005 probably) and took one and another one about an hour later, then it hit me really hard with lots of visuals. I got the info that they weren't MDMA but actually MDA a little late. These were much different, more like LSD. The MDMA visuals usually had (it sounds weird, I know) a storyline which wasn't the case with MDA.

All of these experiences of visuals are very identical to the ones I experienced on high doses of MDMA coupled with sleep deprivation. We used to take quite large amounts though which I probably couldn't be bothered with these days. I can't believe that I started feeling my age.
Once I got these Sunflowers in NYC (2005 probably) and took one and another one about an hour later, then it hit me really hard with lots of visuals. I got the info that they weren't MDMA but actually MDA a little late. These were much different, more like LSD. The MDMA visuals usually had (it sounds weird, I know) a storyline which wasn't the case with MDA.

I think I have experienced the visuals with story, but not on MDMA.
I was in my room between +++ and ++++ on 1.5mg 25I NBOMe insufflated and if I looked out the window in the night, I would see not the window, but a white marble full figure statue of a girl sitting on a bench a bit sideways mening she was leaning on the left side of her butt, with hands on her closed knees and a crazed up face. This lasted for about 90 to 120 minutes and I could look away and see it again.
The story was that it was a statue in memory of a girl died in the early 19th century, she was schizophrenic and when she was 14 her rich family locked her up permanently in the room at the top of a tower in their castle, and never went to visit her nor allowed anyone to see her, and they had servants just pass food and water through a small slot in the door once per day. The floor was hard rock and she had just some hay to lay on, and no bathroom either.
She starved herself until she was thin enough to pass through the small window, and jumped to her death.
To be noted I was not troubled by this vision at all, and I was doing other stuff as well, including being present in her world and keeping her company as a ghostly presence, being in my room with friends talking and listening to music, being in a dimension where time would not exist sitting on the edge at the top of an infinitely tall tower in an otherwise infinite void, just thinking about stuff meditation like, and in a sort of control room with three sensorial perception devices where I would see these three scenarios and somehow simultaneously operated my avatars in each one of them, and this control room was inside my head and I was the mini-me inside my skull.
This went on for a couple of hours as I said, then I laid on my bed and closed my eyes.....
Boy oh boy.

I get visuals with the new MDMA, I took some dutch punisher pills just a quarter tested with Marquis and Liebermann reagent as MDMA and I had very strange visuals like psychedelics that I had never had before on MDMA, normal MDMA causes 0 visuals for me on normal doses.

Blue Punishers should be about 230 - 280mg, that's a big dose of MDMA to have in one go.
Might explain the visuals.

the OG blue punishers i had in 2017 where 300 mg mdma its a extreme roll where just lying down on a couch with music blasting will make you feel like your acutally at the festival haha

a SHEET!? of acid...No, you'd never be able to make words to describe it.. Perhaps never even use words again. MB meant a tab r 1/100th of a sheet. Hope so

I always feel like I see someone I know at a rave or club. Get close up and it is not Them. LoL!!!

That's the best way to make new friends, you realise you don't know the person, you explain that, and after the laughing is over you can introduce yourself.