• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Anyone experienced visuals on MDMA?

Last 2 experiences of high dose mdma.._1) got home after a night out and carried on dosing in my room. Had a really long conversation with my mate who was sat next to me. Started to sober up a little and realised my mate wasnt there and id been talking to my lampshade. 2) went for a walk in the woods after a night of smashing MD indoors. Stopped for a piss in a bush and when i was done i looked at my mate stood next to another bush and said " cmon are you coming?". Again, nobody there , so i walked home lol

I no longer partake in MDMA anymore due to the heart probs it gave me, but even with anxiety I had some fucked up major visuals when I've rolled multiple times. And unlike other times on other drugs the shit made me just accept it so much more. I saw someone sitting across from me at a campfire grab her own face and pull it off and another face just like the one she had in her hand be smiling at me. I just was like aye hahha stop that. And then I've seen dolls walking and talking to me. But none of my friends have experienced it that bad or at all. I'm not sure if it's a thing that maybe people with depression or messed up minds have but idk. My brain seems to trip me out more than others. But I was totally cool every time on x when I saw it.

Closed eye visuals yes, rainbow colors streaking across my eyelids.
open eyed not as much, a still picture of a landscape might look like real time though, complete with wind blowing trees and such.

Hey Sassyfrass, when you get closed-eye visuals, are you on 100mg?

Hey Sassyfrass, when you get closed-eye visuals, are you on 100mg?

I'm not him but in my experience I've gotten MDMA visuals usually from higher dosages, usually happens when you have too much MD. But could be different for some people.

I've got it on high doses + weed. Only like patterns and some fractals though and only happened 2 times ever

The patterns looked awesome when you were in the forest btw. Kinda like with shrooms, all the leaves got "organised" if you get what I mean

I get "zoomy vision" where things like people's faces are really in focus and stuff like that but no never fractals or patterns really. Most I've done is 150 mg, just MDMA

Though I will add that snorted amphetamine can give me some short lived, intense visuals. Like someone turned up the contrast and saturation on my visual field. 30 mg adderall snorted will do it

SassyFrass and Nooodles, unfortunately in your response, I was unclear as to whether you guys were referring to opened or closed visuals. Could you two specify which one?

MDA in particular, produces amazing CEV's. Especially high dose, smoking pure OG Purple Haze blunts coming up. Wow!

But MDMA- very visual drug definitely at higher doses. Like 300mg plus.

I have always personally regarded MDMA as being a psychedelic but I was typically a very heavy user and this is what I most liked about it's magic.

And when you take MDMA for many days on end, like 7-10 days, little sleeping- you really start to hallucinate by day 3.

It's jsut weird that everyone says they get CEV on doses greater than 100mg. I took 1 point and I was able to see fractals which reacted to the music in the background when I had my eyes closed.

Y
It's jsut weird that everyone says they get CEV on doses greater than 100mg. I took 1 point and I was able to see fractals which reacted to the music in the background when I had my eyes closed.
Yes it is also the case, that these lower, sensible doses of MDMA can produce visual and hallucinogenic effects. I expereienced and observed the psychedellic natura of MDMA on doses far lower than 300 mg many many times, especially with cannabis alongside.

It is just how so many people insist MDMA is not hallucinogenic, psychedellic even at 300mg, which is what drives me to continually make the point.