• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

anyone ever tripped at school?

it must have been 15 years ago - i woke up in the middle of a school night and decided to eat a dose.. heh.. i ate it and fell back asleep then woke about 45 minutes later to strange stuff happening in my room.. :) i wrote down a few little funny phrases, but it was not the best time to eat a dose and even more-so when i got to school still tripping and also very sleepy - in my psych class the teacher asked me a question and i just sat there - then seconds later i realized everyone was looking my way and giggling.. but, high school psychology is one of the dumbest classes ever so there were no consequences - everyone went back to whatever boring video or stupid thing and the day was about over.. it was in no way fun - tripping is to be done with good time frames separating you from mundane responsibilities IMO.. ;)

I've done it when I first started with drugs .

LSD , dxm (low-med dose) , MDMA and weed all in schoool .

DXM(only a lower/medium dose) and weed are fun but I probably wouldn't do LSD shrooms or MDMA on school . Kind of a waste and I woul rather be elsewhere on these drugs .

Also on psyscs I can't help but look either spaced out and on MDMA I can't stop talking. So it's not really a good idea to do them in school for most people .

The only worse places I could imagine tripping would be a police department and battlefield.

^This. Unfortunately yes, once I accidentally ingested to much dxm when I had an annoying cold figured it wasn't enough to do anything and just went to sleep. When I woke up to go to school in the morning I was mildly tripping. Like others said it was just fairly annoying and stupid.

The first time I rolled - I dropped at around 1 or 2 am. By the time my 8 am Latin class came around I was still rolling hard on pure mda. My friend who I had rolled with walked me to class. When we got there he tried to give me a hug but I considered it a pda (and pretty gay, heh) and frantically waved him off. Everyone inside the room watched and laughed as I walked in. I felt so bad afterward. I looked around, everyone was dead tired, half asleep, in their pajamas. I was fucking wired, clenching my teeth, couldn't stop moving around, my clothes were soaked, my pupils like dinner plates... I told myself that if the teacher asked me anything, no matter what, I would say "I don't know", just to avoid saying something ridiculous. So I spent the whole class looking at my notes- they were DANCING. Everything letter I wrote danced, it's still one of the most awesome visuals I've ever had. MDA was awesome, I haven't been able to get a hold of it since.

Heh - I used to drop acid before school in high school. It was always relatively low doses so it didn't really bother me too much - although I spent an entire physics lab discussing the design and implementation of large catapults with which to take over the school.

I used to smoke salvia before school sometimes in college too. Again, it was always in small enough dosages that I could still function relatively normally.

I'd hate to trip at school.

My friend's sister got some pills & dropped them for the first time in school last year. She didn't stick it out & left 'sick' at lunch time.

When I was in college I ate 3 gel tabs and took a final while peeking. I got an A :) I have no idea how I did that to this day...but I handled it like a champ.

The professor looked at me awfully funny as I walked to my seat right in front of his desk though. I think he knew something was up.

Either way I didn't spend the whole day there. Just about 45 minutes to take that final and dash back to my apartment to go a little crazier.

I miss college :(

my first ever acid trip was in school when i was in 10th grade.
2 purple gellies. It was some kick ass acid, thats for sure.

i just wish i would have saved them for the weekend instead of dropping them as soon as i got them.

I ended up getting caught cutting class that day and getting expelled from school.

oh well, i never made that mistake twice.

edit: actually there were a couple times freshan year of college i went on 2c-i :\

about 3 weeks ago did about500mg of mescaline before school. was very fun but strange. outlets and tiles spinning, teachers faces warping in and out. which caused me to burst out laughing many times. looking forward to trippin in school agian!!! haha

i love tripping in my art classes.
1 time i ate like 15mg of 2ce and went to both of my art classes (1 was 1.5 hours and the other a whoping 5 fucking hours) and snorted bumps all throughout class. eeeevvveeerything was fucking when i unfocused my eyes, everything was moving like snakes and stuff. soo cool, i started at the ceiling texture, the floor, my table, my paper, and my pencil moving the paper when i drew. it was so tight.

another time i ate like 20mg of 2ci and had another great time.

another time, when all i had to do was pick up papers and tests from my classes, i ate a hit of acid, shit was pretty mentally strong. idk if ill do that one again.

and another time i ate like 15mgish of some 4acodmt, that was pretty cool too but also kinda too mental for class. but it randomly snowed (here in tx) for like 20 mins, and it happened right as i was starting to decently trip (for being in class). it was tight, but dont know if ill do that one again either.

i guess i realized that 2cxs are easier to take and go to art class on. haha. tryptamines seems too mental.

My third semester at college, I was at a Perpetual Groove show all night long tripping face on acid and molly and K-- and the next morning, I had to go to my calculus class before heading off to Austin to see the next night of P-Groove. :D

Man, it was SO bizarre. The professor was passing our tests back, and I had to get up and walk to the front of the room to pick up my paper-- in my mind, I felt like I was walking like Raoule Duke from Fear & Loathing. LOL I'm sure my pupils were the size of nickels....I bet my professor was like "Oooooookk...." Oh, and I forgot to mention that I had blazed a joint on the way to school, so I was also paranoid about how I smelled, LOL. :D

But I actually aced the test, which put me in a good mood, and I spent the rest of the day in the back of my friend's Jeep, snorting bumps of K and passing blunts on the way to Austin. :D

^ ha, nice, sounds like something i'd do. Actually goin to see pgroove tonight. I used to have a penchant for doing psych's in atypical (normal) situations, i.e. class, sporting events, etc...more than partially inspired by my admiration for dr. gonzo as well.... one night after a moe. show me and some friends dropped some L at like 2 or 3 am, I had two tests the next day, in biology & abnormal psych, both on the drug chapters... i remember trying to study while weirding out with my friends & watching neurotransmitters moving through synapses in some of the diagrams in my books, ha... Also, between the two classes i had to meet with my dad, as he was in town for a continuing legal education seminar... and he asked me if i'd been doing drugs b/c my mom had heard a rumor... ha, sort of.... incidentally i mad an 88 on both tests. Another similar situation a couple years later led me to be tripping during a cross listed philosophy/linguistics class final. I filled up the blue book, mostly talking about the simpsons & star wars. Coincidentally, made another 88... strange

couldn't imagine tripping in high school though... gross

Last edited:
Lul

Two tabs of DOB the day before, and went to school trippin. Not so bad if nobody notices

Yar I was still in the midst of a DOC trip while at school, was told it was LSD so I shoulda been mostly completely down by the time I needed to be at school...but thus is the black market

Yar I was still in the midst of a DOC trip while at school, was told it was LSD so I shoulda been mostly completely down by the time I needed to be at school...but thus is the black market

Hahhaha yeah man, exactly what happened to me

My first year of college, I ate a bunch of dried mescaline cacti before a social science class. I had a bit of a left over benzo haze going on when I dosed in the morning, so the trip was pretty intense but still pretty restricted because of the benzos in my system. It was very visual and difficult to write notes on. I remember asking some question and seeming very awkward, and some girl looked at me like she was disgusted or scared or something some time later. Looking back at the notes later was completely futile... they were just illegible scribble. If someone else read that page of notes, they would undoubtedly question the sanity of the author.

Having an *actual* trip at school sounds like a waste of a trip, unless you could come home from the trip with some interesting lessons or realizations that otherwise wouldn't have been come to. ;]

One time, I railed a little bit of 2c-e (somewhere around 3-5mg) that had been given to me by someone, before my Oral Communication class. It wasn't a full trip, but there was definitely a change in perception. I didn't care what anyone in class thought of anything I said, and I talked to people a lot. I left that class thinking about what a bullshitter the teacher is and how the lessons are meaningless, and I didn't take notes on the material as much as I normally would have. I wrote a lot of vague musings, instead. :]

Tried small amount of 2C-E (5mg or so) before school.

It was nice, time passed quickly actually, and I was pretty normal. Just a bit euphoric.
And I found everything interesting, damn good factor for school.

oh - i forgot - one more story - i took two blotters as i was taking my GED exam.. heheh.. what a fun day that was.. (i passed of course) ;)