View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

anyone ever tripped at school?

hendrix62892

Greenlighter
i dropped a hit before school once back in high school and it was the craziest trip of my life.i would NOT recommend it to anyone.

anyone else made this idiotic decision before as well ?

yeah i've done it before with DOC, it wasn't too bad but the body load kind of made it a terrible idea.

Yup! first time I shroomed was at school actually...seeing mushies grow from the ground, fog around me, hallways zooming in and out while walking, a huge stack of oreos cookies on a table, seeing peoples pupils the size of quarters, oh ever see the movie seven with brad pit? and the scene when he says "whats in the box?!" and there's a human head in it..I ran out of the room when I saw that!! ahahaha man freshman year...

I knew a lot of people who did it, but it never was something i was interested in doing, the idea of doing a psychedelic in any kind of restrictive environment was never appealing to me.

haha thats funny.what was your favorite class? art was by far my favorite,seeing the trees sway in the wind of the painting,absoultly amazing

lol and youd be about right,like i said,NOT a good idea.especially for a substance like lsd,it might have been alright if it wouldve been mushrooms,but acid is waaaaaay to much at school,you shoulda seen algebra

I used to wake up and drop a half hit of acid and then go back to sleep, the acid would wake me up. Then I would go take the best shower of my life and walk to school feeling great, the small doses of acid that i took actually helped me focus on my school work as I had no teacher, we had something called "packages" which was the whole years work in a binder and you worked on it at your own pace. I only had 2 classes the year I did this and I got 80%+ in those classes.

eating 10 strong baby woodrose seeds before school was crazy. my and friend and I did this sophomore year and by the second period (90 minutes in) he is going white and cold sitting in the desk in front me. he screams "the court is adjourned!" and the teacher is like are you okay? and hes like uhh, i gotta go. he runs out of the room and my tripping buddy is gone. I think they don't really work but hours later then come on strong. the whole school felt like a submarine. i was laughing and smashing all the cafeteria food together. at the peak, i was in a bliss only comparable too a high dose of mdma. during my french class I was asked to turn in a paper i had done in french. my teacher accused me of cheating and I was on the verge of being forced to the dean's office. i knew my eyes were SHOT. we had too much direct eye contact and I told him I had to leave immediately to the bathroom. I get two steps out and feel the puke coming. I start running as fast as i could, passing deans and teachers with a mouthful of puke. I open the handicap stall and projectile vomit everywhere filled with a feeling of intense relief. i had purged all the negative energy and physical junk out of my body. i went back to class feeling perfect. I went to my next class, art and made 2 huge diptych paintings, stuff that i had never even thought about when i was that age. my mom then picked me up and drove me home. walked into school sober and left school sober. crazy shit

What. A. Fucking. Trip.

P.S. not to mention the countless dxm experiences zombified in parochial high school

Last edited:
I showed up to a small, discussion based philosophy class tripping pretty hard on acid. It was pretty noticeable, I'm sure, from my breathing and from my expressions. The kid sitting next to me, who I had never talked to before, turned to me and said, "Dude, what are you on?!" I quickly responded "Nothing." and then wished I would have told him, so I could gauge his reaction.
The next semester I showed up the same class, again tripping acid. I had a different prof who turned me off of the subject entirely so I was content to stare at the patterns in the ceiling for the entire class. I mean the entire class, to the point that everyone took notice. I was pretty content looking into those patterns and didn't really mind.

I knew a lot of people who did it, but it never was something i was interested in doing, the idea of doing a psychedelic in any kind of restrictive environment was never appealing to me.

Agreed. The whole time I wish I was somewhere else, or that I had saved my dose. Same reason I don't go to class high.

Yeah dude. Don't. Let me say that again.... DONT TRIP AT SCHOOL. Especially on DXM. When you can hear every conversation in the wing of school you're in you'll know why.

Yeah, I personally haven't tripped at school, but my friend dropped acid for the first time before going to school, and had to leave because he was tweakin. He said the white board was wavy, and then when he walked to the nurse, the lockers seemed to be closing in on him haha.

I've tripped a few times at work though. Not heavily, but enough to be floating and mildly hallucinate. It was legit when I bussed at a restaurant, but now I have to deal with customers at my new job, and it's not as enjoyable.

i ate half gram cubenses and wrote a calulus unit test in gr12
100% yo
mad concentration

Yeah, I took shrooms, acid, and CCC's (I know, it was stupid) at school all the time. At another school I probably would have been arrested, but like half of my school was fucked up every day.

Probably would have failed a lot less classes if I had gone to class sober once in awhile, haha.

Second time tripping,first time dob... after about 24 hours without any food I ended in school somehow :D it was fucking nightmare

dont trip at school... very stupid,image it... hidding your eyes from teachers,all that boring bullshit and too many people.Home is much better,everybody is sleeping,you are listening music in your room,smoking nugs,watching south park episodes on internet... you can sleep,eat,dance or do anything becose you are home,alone.... perfect.

Never went to school tripping thankfully!

Last year i did go to an astrophysics lecture (uni) whilst smashed on ketamine though! it was...interesting to say the least ;)

I've never been to class tripping. I don't think it would be that big of a deal in my uni classes as most of them are science lecture classes, but I'm not sure I'd want to be in class tripping. Though being uni I'd just get up and leave if it got to the point that i couldn't deal with it.

The only thing I've done that resembles tripping in school is when I did a solid dose of DXM and then had to start and finish a whole composition assignment for one of my classes. It was interesting, the music and all, but concentration was hard. I just needed to get it out of the way.