• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

anyone ever tripped at school?

The first time I took LSD a girl gave me a black geltab in my math class and it kicked in but I was only in school for two more classes and thankfully I didn't start tripping very hard until I got home.

Also when I was in college my 2nd year I would take very small doses of LSD daily for 5 days straight at the start of the fall and spring semesters.

In my first and 2nd year of college I would get blazed out of my mind a few times and trip on THC.

I would have hated to trip while in HS and being forced to be there the entire day where it's not like college where you do not have to go to classes if you don't want to.

Last edited:
Tried small amount of 2C-E (5mg or so) before school.

It was nice, time passed quickly actually, and I was pretty normal. Just a bit euphoric.
And I found everything interesting, damn good factor for school.

^Yeah, that's very similar to what my experience was like. Only thing is I was just kind of annoyed about that bullshit class I was in. :/

Strangely enough, i love tripping in school, as long as i don't have a big test the day of or the next day, so i can study if i have to the night of the trip. I always feel like its loads of fun, im elated the entire time, going to classes becomes a whole new adventure in its own. Its a great time

No. I like to trip at night, cause sometimes I get really paranoid about people knowing that I'm high. Tripping and walking through crowds of people in broad daylight would probably terrify me.

Last edited:
Strangely enough, i love tripping in school, as long as i don't have a big test the day of or the next day, so i can study if i have to the night of the trip. I always feel like its loads of fun, im elated the entire time, going to classes becomes a whole new adventure in its own. Its a great time
Exactly what my attitude was towards tripping the few times I did in high school. I never did it in college--I pay too much to waste attendance and actually want to be there to learn for the most part.

In high school, I liked the excitement of having to keep control of myself, just a little--which is why I used to pull the same during work when I held largely thoughtless jobs. The challenges are just not getting into laughing fits, holding a straight face, and keeping dialogue minimal and coherent (simple)--it's just enough to add a hint of danger and increase the intensity without making it a burden. I also liked the contrast I felt being in class tripping compared to the quiet and attentive student routine. It was really a refreshing experience. Every time we did it my friends and I would drop before the start of school in the bathroom. Having a class with them or passing them in the hallway was always hilarious.

One of my high school friends tripped on acid when in class, I think he occasionally laughed hysterically before smothering himself but everything turned out fine. He took it during a studying hour before finishing the last class of the day IIRC. But let it be known this was an impossibly mature guy for our age back then.

Later on he went to be a buddhist monk in Nepal after I - most unfortunately - lost contact with him. Who would have known that I too would be an acidhead and turned zen buddhist.

Oh yeah I have walked around mildly tripping in college once or twice but never during anything with much effort needed or when on strong +++ or something that irresponsible.

I don't condone it, it's a form of looking for trouble you don't need.

I don't condone it, it's a form of looking for trouble you don't need.

agreed. Unless its helping your schooling somehow I think it wise to avoid tripping in class. I guess if it floats your boat though go ahead...

Sure... also there are schools that are so strict you will be suspended for farting incorrectly, I'm empathetic with students of these schools, but, don't even try if you value your education. In other situations you can get away with flipping away in some lecture, but to what end?

Are there not better challenging social experiments to imagine that don't involve your fellow scholars and teachers? Eating a bunch of shrooms and trying to attend a high tea sounds much funnier to me, but I'm a little drunk so I find much of anything funny.

I may have called this the Fear and Loathing syndrome before, enthousiastic trippers often stumble into this phase... You start to trip more and demand more challenges, seeking to conquer many types of experiential realities and therefore settings. You may position yourself into an impossible situation coming up on a scary quantity of mind-manifesting chemicals thinking 'what have I done to myself and how will I survive the next 5 minutes let alone this day?'. At the end of the day you credit yourself 10 points and next weekend you seek another venue.

Many of us find it extremely hard not to find this hilarious, adventurous, entertaining to hear and baffling to experience. The truth is none of us should promote dicksizing practices and I have never thought or said that these kinds of idiotic experiments demand any real respect. We giggle, sure. But after shining a light on this phenomenon consider this with me: seeking adventure does not have to mean that you have to do stupendously stupid things.

Last edited:
Luckily, in my high school days the only drugs I had properly embraced were alcohol and cannabis. I stupidly went to school under the influence of both at various times. I'm sure I would have tried to get away with tripping and/or rolling at school if I were still in high school when I first tried psychedelics and MDMA, but luckily I was already off to college. I never went to classes tripping in college; most of the time I would just skip class, and the handful of classes I couldn't get away with skipping now and again were important enough to schedule trips around.

Looking back, while the social and academic environment was wonderful, the thing that I miss most directly about being an undergrad is that my life was practically organised around ease of tripping and other recreational drug use. I had few responsibilities that were nailed down to any specific time, a place to live mostly full of like-minded people and an insulated campus with virtually no police presence and lots of those same like-minded people who wouldn't bat an eye at the wild-eyed hippie stumbling through the woods or staring at the river. Oh, did I mention I lived next to a friggin' river?

Yeah I took 3 microdots before my psychology midterm. The test came and I could only read through 2-3 questions out of at least 50 in an hour and a half. I knew there was no hope so I filled out the test scantron making a pattern. I never went back to that class. I just didn't want to face the humiliation. A couple of other times I ate like a gram of mushrooms in highschool but found that it wasn't a great idea.

Once in high school, in the lower grades when I was more stupid than I am now I smoked a little weed during lunch break. Then I went and take a walk around the block, during the walk I became extremely paranoid about being followed by a teacher and getting busted so I ate a gram of weed right then and there to hide the evidence. It didn't have any effect, I'm so lucky the quality of the stuff I got was quite low at that point and that it wasn't hash which does get absorbed if you eat it raw!! :)

Once in high school, in the lower grades when I was more stupid than I am now I smoked a little weed during lunch break. Then I went and take a walk around the block, during the walk I became extremely paranoid about being followed by a teacher and getting busted so I ate a gram of weed right then and there to hide the evidence. It didn't have any effect, I'm so lucky the quality of the stuff I got was quite low at that point and that it wasn't hash which does get absorbed if you eat it raw!! :)

I have eaten weed before and gotten high. I got a DUI once for being drunk. As I was being pulled over I ate less than a half gram of some pretty good weed. I was taken to jail and after I was put in my cell, the weed started to kick in and I began feeling high. I would have gotten more high from smoking it, but it still worked.

the first time i ever did a psychedelic i ate four grams of shrooms

i dropped em at school kinda dumb lol. i just sat in the library tho listening to dark side of the moon(first time i ever listened to pink floyd too) and had the wickedest trip ever. i was curious about trying a psychedelic for a long time and it was everything i hoped it would be. i dint bad trip because i was in a good mood and just reallly stoked to try mushrooms.

In school I had my first large dose (900mg) of DXM in my freshman year of high school, but as far as real psychs like LSD or Mushrooms go, no.

However I have showed up to arraignment in court still tripping on 4 hits of gel-tabs once and another time in court coming down on 3g's of mushrooms, when I was trying to get a MJ Poss. charge dropped.....both times were due to irresponsibility and bad timing on my part. It makes me laugh now, but at the time I was completely freaked out about it.

900 mg at school u got balls man. did u get caught

i no a kid that did dxm and benadryl at school and somehow got a way with it. i think he dipped after the first period tho

no I didnt get caught....actually in my first year of college I attended school in a very small, rural town and ended up hooked on DXM, as it was the only drug around. I used to trip literally everyday, classes or not....not the smartest idea but I got away with it for 7 months until I od'ed on campus off of 2100mg. Looking back it's sad to think I was addicted to that shit for nearly a year...oh well, you live and you learn :\

close to my end of year exams, last year of school i ate 8 fresh juicy blue meanies. Got through my first couple of classes alright then they sent my entire year level to the lecture theatre. To my suprise and amazement they had organised some monks to come in and go through 2 hours of meditation with us. The whole idea to help us relax before exams. Was probably the single most significant trip of my life. They were stirring their bowl and chanting lower than what a bass guitar could play. I strongly recommend proper meditation whilst tripping.