View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

anyone ever plug 2c-e???

What method did you used to plug?
gel-cap, water in a syring...?

Sounds really good route for this substance =)

No doubt, plugged is my preferred route of administration for any 2C-X that I have had the chance to try. Of course if I am tripping with my buddies I will take the pill orally so that I am on the same timeline and dose setting as everyone else, but on my own I use rectal dosing to conserve material and reduce the come-up-time.

Arimane, can you please test dissolving your "freebase" 2C-E in a small amount of water for me? I just have to know :) Just a tiny bit (1mg) in a drop of water will tell us if it is indeed the freebase or if it is the HCl salt.

Plugged very high dose 2C-E (60mg's) and relatively high dose ethylphenidate (90mg's) mixed together, first simply in h2o and stirred for a while, later did a small re-dose (40mg'sb 2c-e+90mg's eph) where i added 2 drops of 90% modified alohol because the 2C-E didn't seem to be dissolving 100% in h20, no burn whatsoever either time... stuff went really nice! Next 2C-E plug i will first find out if it's HCL. or freebase and depending on the answer use h2o, ethanol and "oil" in intuitive proportions for optimum absortion, BA, duration, euphoria etc.

I find plugging 2C-Xs including 2C-E (and really, most things) to reduce the dosage by half or so, and to greatly reduce the negative bodyload that can develop. Plugged 2C-E for me feels much smoother but it does not reduce the mental effects at all. The total duration is reduced somewhat but mostly from the come-up and come-down, the peak seems mostly as long or maybe a bit shorter. Rectal ROA is most comparable to IM in dynamics.

Also, all 2C-E you will ever find will be HCl or at least some salt, as freebase phenethylamines for the most part exist as volatile oils, not as solids.

I plugged 18 to 20 mg of 2C-E this evening (scale is getting funky these days) by dissolving it in 2ml of distilled water. No problems with getting it to dissolve just took a bit of shaking up. After a few minutes it was ready to go. I did the deed. Not most comfortable plug I've ever done but not painful or anything (holy fuck insulfation of 2C-E is horribly painful) no lie , within 5 minutes I can start feeling it and would say I'm at a +
Within 15 minutes I'm full on +++. Love this product but oral consumption takes to much and it will give me nausea some times. Insulfation is to painful to keep doing to myself BUT I do recommend trying it that way at least 1 once. Had me in tears for about 10 to 15 mins then BLAM!! no gradule climb for me lol... But like a ton of bricks. I also did 20mg which is considered high for that ROA but I'm all about intensive experiences.

Like most above, I find plugging perfect for 2C-X because it reduces my stomach discomfort (including risk of throwing up) and the required dose.
Btw I'm skinny and I'd never plug 20mg of 2c-e! My plugging range is from 2mg (not a trip but nice interaction with weed) to 10mg.