View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

anyone ever plug 2c-e???

skullfarmer

Bluelighter
i saw somewhere that someone plugged a low dose of 2c-c and got off really hard! has anyone ever tried to plug 2c-e.? if so ,at what mg.? i've never plugged anything before,but if it helps me conserve my stash, i just might have to try it!

I try all my drugs rectally at least once, but I only tried 2C-E once orally.

My next time with 2C-E will be rectal, I'll post here when I try it.

I tried it once by rectal. It was low dose... 3mg-4mg. I must say, it came on fast and hard. With 10 minutes, you feel it very strongly. With another 10 or 15 you are on your way. It was harder than my 5(6)mg experience. I think it can be compared to 8mg-10mg oral. The trip tappers off much sooner as known. I felt it was over around 5h mark.

This was just to try out rectal method and 2C-E that way. First and last one. Little advice... start VERY low!

when i dose orally i take 25mgs .to me, this is a good dose compared to 3 grams dry shrooms.i think i might start off with 8 or 10mgs rectally for my first time. .thanks for the info and i'll keep ya'll informed! peace

I plugged 18mg the other day. The comeup was very rapid. Within 20 minutes of taking the pill, I was reaching the full effects. Visuals were much more like acid. My mental state was deeply confused. Auditory and straight visual hallucinations ran rampant. Driving sucked supremely. Unfortunately, the burning in the rectal area and profuse sweating quickly turned the trip very uncomfortable. I had to evacuate my bowels. I tripped hard for another hour, but then the experience died down to a lingering presence. Of course, when I saw the capsule in the toilet, there was still some 2c-e left in it. If I had let all the chemicals absorb, I am pretty sure I would have had at least a very intense 12 hour+ trip. I really can't even imagine what the plateau and peak would be like!

Are there any ways to alleviate the intolerable burning sensation? I've plugged ecstasy and haven't had as much as a problem as I have with 2c-e.

I'm surprised you got so much burning, as most people don't note that from rectal administration of 2c's. Anyone else note this in their experiences plugging 2c's?

Hey skull! It seems I run into you at about every forum I hang out in. haha.

I plugged 2C-E in April, at the dose 30mg. Keep in mind, I'm very hardheaded with psychedelics, and I wouldn't recommend this to the average user. My method was not the most efficient, though. I just stuck a capsule in the poop chute.

I've heard the most effective way at taking a drug rectally is to first give yourself an enema, and then inject a solution of the drug with something oil-based (like hot butter or vegetable oil. This allows the drug to absorb quickly into the walls of the rectum. I'm not sure if 2C-E is fat soluable though. Most tryptamines are, I think. If you try this method, I would suggest starting with a very low dose.

Driving sucked supremely

Driving after plugging 18mg of 2C-E? That pretty much qualifies you for retard of the month award.

There is NO justification for driving after taking large doses of potent psychedelics; none at all

fastandbulbous said:
Driving after plugging 18mg of 2C-E? That pretty much qualifies you for retard of the month award.

There is NO justification for driving after taking large doses of potent psychedelics; none at all

Agreed...

I have plugged 2c-e many times. The highest dose was 20mg if I remember right. At the time I had some tolerance from tripping too much. When I plug I do feel some discomfort and slight burning for up to 10 minutes. It kicks in a lot faster when you plug. I start feeling it within 5 minutes and reach the peak within 30 minutes when I plug it.

In my experience plugging seems to reduce the amount needed by about half so you should only use half as much as you would orally. I think I read somewhere that you only need a third of an oral dose. You should probably start with that, just to be safe.

Sorry for upping the topic, didn't want to open a new one, and I have a few questions:
is 2C-E water soluble, or fat soluble...?
So that I can see how to plug it.
What method do you suggest to plug it? take some 2C-E in butter with an oral syring and then plug it, or... you tell me

Thanks for eventually advice, I would really appreciate it =)

Last edited:
2C-E is commonly found as the HCl salt form, which is soluble in water.

Weight out the appropriate amount (1/3 to 1/2 of your oral dose) and dissolve in a minimum amount of water (less than 1ml), draw into an oral syringe, and administer to a clean rectum. Burning should be minimal if you take care to lubricate well and administer the drug as DEEP into yourself as the syringe will reach. The most sensitive part of your rectum is the anus itself, so try not to leave a bunch of 2C-E hanging around to irritate your asslips :)

For those of us who do not mind getting a little dirty, a moistened gel-cap can be better than the liquid method-- just push it inside as deep as you can reach. if you feel poop in there, you're not clean enough to plug any drugs so try again. As long as you don't have liquid stool, the gel-cap method works great with less mess and no awkward clean-up (how do you clean a poopy oral syringe, dishwasher?)

Thanks, but I've got my 2c-e in a freebase form... if it were a salt, wouldn't be a problem =)

I thought about plugging gel caps too, but was a bit concerned about it's melting... is the gel cap melting good? doesn't it "trap" the 2c-e inside?

Freebase 2C-E? Is it a solid powder or it it an oily liquid? If it really is freebase then you should dissolve it in acidic water (a drop of lemon juice or vinegar should do the trick) and do the syringe method.

As for the gelcap method, yes the gelcap is supposed to dissolve-- There should be plenty of moisture available inside your rectum to liquefy the gelcap and allow the drug to pass into your bloodstream. It would just take a little more time than the liquid method (which some people consider TOO fast in terms of come-up). This is assuming you're not crazy dehydrated or constipated (opiates) for some reason, so your rectum is relatively healthy-functioning.

Thanks,
Well, my 2c-e is solid, white cristals. I guess it would burn to just put it in a gelcap and plug?
I'd better do the mix with citric acid as you suggest and then plug in with a syring.

No, my rectum is perfectly working, I'm fully hydrated and healthy, fortunatly! =)

Interesting. Can you try dissolving a small amount (~1mg) of your 2C-E in a drop of water? I have never encountered freebase 2C-x before.

It might burn if you just plug it in a gelcap, because freebase compounds are (as the name suggests) caustic bases, instead of neutral salts.

I don't know if I would be able figure out how to start a car started after plugging 18 mgs 2c-e. Crazy.

Not even "because its fun" ?

Seriously though, some people freak out about people driving on ANY dose, not even just LARGE doses, but any dose of psychedelics.....

They call the people "retard of the month" or whatever....

Then they go home and worship the merry pranksters, or talk about how much better things were in the 60s, how people werent as stupid as they are now etc etc....

the Merry Pranksters were driving cross country with a fucking bus with a platform with people dancing singing and just being weird on the top....

in the 60s im sure there were probably hundreds of thousands of people dropping acid and doing all kinds of shit that a lot of people on this board are like "that is never justifiable"

the truth is that without knowing how the person has been effected as well as lots of other criteria you cant really know if someone driving was worthy of noting them as "retard of the month"

Now that thats been said;

I do think in most circumstances no one should drive while under the influence of anything that could impair their ability to function in reality

however, rather than an absolute rule, I think it should be judged on a case by case basis...

I swear, Im done ranting about this now....

i plugged 10mg then 5mg more.

it was an incredible drug experience

felt like ecstasy 'should' feel (know what I mean?:D)

no burning at all

I plugged 2CT7 once and 5 minutes later were tripping while puking and shitting simultaneously. Im thinking it landed right in the femoral artery that time it was like an IV!!!8o