• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Anyone ever heard of Desoxyn? Is it simular to meth?

Now you know why strip clubs are vile. She could honestly sue the management for this and if the happens your friends fired. Sticky fingers means someone stole it obviously when they realized it is prescribed methamphetamines. Serriously OP how old do you think that ad is you posted? That is a piece of history really.

If the manager had a heart he would not only appologize for witholding her medication and allowing it to be stolen, offer to not only pay for her next script, but write a note while willing to explain to her doctor and vouch she dropped it in the bathroom and was not aloud to have it returned so she does not get cutt off her script completely because she lost her meth and even if she is not diverting and selling it that level of negligence and irresponsibility can lead to her losing her script..... Or don't talk to the club and suggest the stripper she get a lawyer and sue, but that would probably mess her life up more than help.

Serriously this situation is so wrong on so many levels

Shit, after reading some more replies i realized she's gonna go through withdrawals. If it's actually her prescription you should really give it back because that means she doesnt have access to more until her next bottle. She might not have hookups for street meth. you should probably give it back even if it isnt hers cuz she's obviously using it for weight loss and she works for you.

It's really none of your or the club owners business what it is or what it does. It is her medicine from a doctor to treat her condition, not an "illegal" drug. The only illegality is the owner stealing and withholding medication. There's no indication of abuse and thus, after a quick google search, should be returned to the owner. Strippers have enough problems without dealing with this bullshit.

all strippers do drugs and extras, and if they say they don't they are either lying or they haven't done it just yet but they will; desoxyn is meth. 5mg tabs. whoever her GP is has guts as im sure she bullshitted to get that script.

That's probably true.

I wonder if the guy gave back the pills, if he took any, or if he resold them and got more money from that than he would from a cut from this stripper dancing and being a hooker?

God, your owner/friend is a dick. Give her the damn medicine back, it's a LEGAL presccription from a DOCTOR and it's none of his business what she has it for. God your friend sounds like a dick, tell him to start watching for people doing bumps and start kicking them out, not a worker that left a medicine bottle with her damn name on it.

nobody noticed he said the manager blamed sticky fingers for it going missing.... He could really have legal issues if the striper plays it right, which she might with a script like that.

Desoxyn is brand-name Methamphetamine HCl prescribed as a treatment for narcolepsy and binge-eating disorders, if she has a legitimate prescription then she should have her meds returned to her.
Hell, even if she is abusing it, roughly how much of the exotic/adult industry do you think is also using drugs? 8)

No more than the hospitality industry or the trucking industry?

That's actually kinda sad she had it tho :/ she's so worried about managing her weight cuz shes a stripper that she does meth for it.

If she's prescribed it for narcolepsy, it's probably more about working long shifts (inc night shifts) without breaks. That's really hard to do when you have a fatigue/sleep disorder.

^As an evil strip club owner she could have those meds as long as she agreed to go halves with me after hours in my office or at my place, and yes I would be open to being paid "in kind" to help me forget that she had been a bad, bad girl. Only a stripper/gorgeous fit pole dancer could get such a prescription - that poor little indian doctor never stood a chance sneaking peeks at her cleavage, she catches his wandering eye on occasion, his cheeks blush red and with a grin of embarrassment his script writing hand is working swiftly as if it had a little mind of its own. Lol.

This is a really gross post.

This is no different from someone's boss in any other job stealing their ADHD medication or their painkillers. It's not only an exploitative abuse of power, it's illegal on many different levels. Your friend should give the woman back her medication and take a good long look at his business practices and attitude towards his employees.