• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Anyone ever heard of Desoxyn? Is it simular to meth?

Tanner Blaze

Bluelighter
My rommates brother owns a strip club and he told me he found a bottle of this last weekend in the girls restroom while they were cleaning it after the club closed. Supposdly one of the dancers came back that night all upset saying she needed to get back into the club because she left her meds in the bathroom so we think it might be hers. I found a picture on the net it loks like an appetite suppressant? What does it do?
desoxyn_jamav182n7nov17-1962_watermark.jpg

you struck a goldmine no matter what but either that stripper is ballz to the wall crazy or she skimmed her way up to a meth prescription.

He just sent me an email saying he held a meeting with the girls at the strip club on Sunday telling them they can't bring illegal drugs in his buisness (the got raided last year) but I guess she told him she has narcolespsy? but he doesn't believe her because she always has lots of energy. Either way I told him I don't think you can keep her drugs that's not right.

He just sent me an email saying he held a meeting with the girls at the strip club on Sunday telling them they can't bring illegal drugs in his buisness (the got raided last year) but I guess she told him she has narcolespsy? but he doesn't believe her because she always has lots of energy. Either way I told him I don't think you can keep her drugs that's not right.

She probably has a lot of energy because she's on pharm-grade methamphetamine! Holy balls, never actually heard of someone really being prescribed it. That is one lucky woman..

Her story does make sense, they do prescribe Desoxyn (brand name for methamphetamine HCl) and it is considered a rare drug to get prescribed. It's clearly not illegal if it is in fact her Rx. I would give it back to her tbh, it's not right to take peoples meds who legitimately need them.

Wow that is one lucky lady.. Haven't had a script for Desoxyn since I was a kid. And yet they wonder why I love meth so much as an adult. Ha

He should definitely let her have them back, those things aren't cheap.

Desoxyn is brand-name Methamphetamine HCl prescribed as a treatment for narcolepsy and binge-eating disorders, if she has a legitimate prescription then she should have her meds returned to her.
Hell, even if she is abusing it, roughly how much of the exotic/adult industry do you think is also using drugs? 8)

<3

Desoxyn is the brand name for methamphetamine. it's literally medical meth lol. It's nice because you can dose it super easily and there's no impurities, plus you know it's real and not cut with anything.

That's actually kinda sad she had it tho :/ she's so worried about managing her weight cuz shes a stripper that she does meth for it.

^As an evil strip club owner she could have those meds as long as she agreed to go halves with me after hours in my office or at my place, and yes I would be open to being paid "in kind" to help me forget that she had been a bad, bad girl. Only a stripper/gorgeous fit pole dancer could get such a prescription - that poor little indian doctor never stood a chance sneaking peeks at her cleavage, she catches his wandering eye on occasion, his cheeks blush red and with a grin of embarrassment his script writing hand is working swiftly as if it had a little mind of its own. Lol.

That's actually kinda sad she had it tho :/ she's so worried about managing her weight cuz shes a stripper that she does meth for it.

I think you're right. The owner told me he once fired a dancer because she started gaining too much weight. I bet this poor girl is using this stuff to keep weight off. Now I'm starting to wonder how many of the other girls there are using drugs too. I got a lap dance there last year from a girl who kept sweating on me and it kinda ruined the mood (she claimed it was because of the hot lights but we were in a dark room?) Btw, can this stuff get you high like street meth, or is it more like adderall? I have a bad feeling this guy might keep her meds for himself.

to your friend to give the whore back her drugs so she can keep making him money. if its her prescription she probably sucked the quack off to get it so i think she is entitled to getting it back. what does it do? same as street meth just cleaner.

To all the people saying give them back... fuck that. No drugs in the strip club is a rule, I'd imagine? Maybe not?... A strip club without drugs sounds not fun. but I doubt this woman needs pharm-grade meth for narcolepsy.. unless she provides proof that they're indeed prescribed to her, don't give 'em back. Finders keepers. She's probably fucking some doctor for the pills.

Tough call. You'll probably never know if it fixes a legitimate disorder or if she manipulated her way into getting it. Th former in which case it wouldn't be a "drug", but a "medication".

Simply knowing her line of work doesn't mean she got the prescription by fucking people.

I agree that she should be able to provide proof, maybe a letter from her doctor, that they are hers...come to think of it, no one has asked this but maybe because we all thought its way too obvious, but is there a label on the bottle with her name on it?

Even if she didn't have narcolepsy or whatever before taking hard stimulants, if you take them, she's going to have nasty withdrawal symptoms reminiscent of narcolepsy and such. She may not even be able to get another prescription.

If she does legitimately need them apart from not going into withdrawal, you would probably be taking away her ability to work at least for a while, and that line of work is horrible anyway. Her doctor might refuse to continue prescribing it. She could lose her job. She could resort to buying meth on the streets...

As everyone else posted Desoxyn is meth.

I know people who took pharmaceutical methamphetamine but this was in the 60s and early 70s when it was extremely easy to get via prescription or just to buy from a pharmacy in certain countries.

When they could not get the methedrine or pharmaceutical meth they would just get Dexedrine, or racemic amphetamines like 'black beauties' from the pharmacy.

Be extremely careful. It's meth. It's going to be 100X more powerful than Dexedrine and Adderall are. My friends who have taken both meth-pharm grade and street meth, and Dexedrine/racemic amphetamines told me how even a small dose of meth was a lot stronger than even a high dose of Dexedrine/racemic amphetamines.

I know a person who is Narcoleptic and they were prescribed Adderall XR in moderate/high doses, and never have taken Desoxyn or even used street meth. They did tell me how they tried coke once and oddly enough it gave them a headache that lasted for a few days.

Last edited:
all strippers do drugs and extras, and if they say they don't they are either lying or they haven't done it just yet but they will; desoxyn is meth. 5mg tabs. whoever her GP is has guts as im sure she bullshitted to get that script.

Thanks guys for the advice. I sent him an email letting him know this stuff is as strong as meth, and it’s against the law to hold somebody’s medication from them (I think it is?). I asked if she got it back and he replied “Nope. Somebody here had sticky fingers.” WTF does that mean? Anyways I know she’s a stripper but I guess I felt sorry for her because she has a kid and I guess her boyfriend is in jail right now. I mean its like if you found somebody’s oxy script wouldn’t just keep it right? I’m starting to hate strip clubs.