• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Anyone else on here childfree?

I'm 21 and I'm pretty sure I'm not changing my mind.
Just wait till your clock starts ticking. =D

Personally, I'm 28, no kids, no desire for kids, far too dysfunctional to envisage it for the foreseeable future.

Luckily men are afforded the luxury of being able to make the choice later in life. I think I would like kids at some point but my life would have to be so radically different from now for me to conceive of it.

Just wait till your clock starts ticking. =D

Personally, I'm 28, no kids, no desire for kids, far too dysfunctional to envisage it for the foreseeable future.

Luckily men are afforded the luxury of being able to make the choice later in life. I think I would like kids at some point but my life would have to be so radically different from now for me to conceive of it.

I think I was born WITHOUT a biological clock lol. Oh, and the guy that mentioned the van, I'd much rather keep my redneck truck! When I buy my Harley, it won't be suited for car seats...

We're in our 40's now and have been together for 20 years. Neither of us wanted screaming brats, err I mean lovely bundles of joy. If the world was a better place, we possibly would have, but most everyone is such a stupid, arrogant, entitled, greedy prick now that I can't even imagine how bad it will be in 20-30 years. We can't fathom the idea of intentionally subjecting someone else to it, especially someone we loved.

How did we come to this decision? We see that you're more concerned about post counts and youtube views than who your neighbors are. We see you buying more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more cheap fucking crap from Walmart that you're just going to pitch in 2 months. We watch as you directly and knowingly support the corruption and subjugation of your country by corporations/lobbyists/government...half you idiots even think it's cool. We watch you while driving your Daddy's Beemer thinking you're the shit and the gravy train ain't never gonna stop biotch. We watch as you use Welfare as a job opportunity, where you get "promoted" by popping out another kid. We see you pushing your younglings around feeding them nothing but sugar, fat and salt and then complaining/not caring that they're on meds for depression, ADD or diabetes. Most of you can't spell vegetable without a spell check and probably couldn't pick one out of a police line up. Etc etc etc. We see you squandering every opportunity Teh Baby Jebus/Allah/Flying Spaghetti Monster/Bill Clinton/The Universe ever gave you.

We never see shame or remorse.

We rarely see generosity or service.

Oh well, it'll probably be fine. Say a little prayer and some higher power will come down on a cloud, accept responsibility, say some magic words and make it all better.

You folks have a great day!

LOL!!! Amen brotha. I have a Ninja and a sports car. I would want to shoot myself if I had a van.

Come on!! Vans aren't that bad. Sure they're the symbol of being trapped in a middle class prison of debt and thankless snotty kids's demands, but they're also able to stow and go! Your Ninja might be able to go, but can it stow? Hmm?

they're also able to stow and go! Your Ninja might be able to go, but can it stow? Hmm?

What's stow and go? Can my vehicle stow? Is anybody allowed to partake in this stow?

On an unrelated note, I had a hilarious dream about this thread last night. Bluelight was a massive building and the thread was a room which harboured all of us and our discussions. I could go on but i'll spare you the details.

Does anyone else have issue with the fact parents often expect/force their children and responsibility for them upon other people in various ways?

Why the hell do my tax $$ pay for kids to go school, but I have to pay my own tuition, above and beyond my tax $$, to go to university?
Why do kids get free hep b shots at school but I had to pay about $150.00 for mine?

How come if I start screaming and making a fucking ruckus in a restaurant I'll be asked to leave or be charged with failing to keep the Queen's peace but babies can whine and cry and knock over as many glasses as they want and if I complain about it god have mercy on me cause I'll be treated as a demon. Aside from liquor serving locations, if I was to propose 'no babies' I'd still be demonized.

Is anyone else annoyed by the way parents act and the expectation of society that you do something that only benefits kids/parents?

Because when you grow up, retire, stop paying taxes and are drooling in your retirement home, those "crying whining kids" are the ones who will be pulling the catherter from the eye of your penis.

It's called a civilised society when everyone is cherished and loved from cradle to grave.

Because when you grow up, retire, stop paying taxes and are drooling in your retirement home, those "crying whining kids" are the ones who will be pulling the catherter from the eye of your penis.

It's called a civilised society when everyone is cherished and loved from cradle to grave.

I am grown up. Your argument is invalid.

Everyone.. every... that means all members of the set of people. I am a member of the set of people. I may be a special case of people, but so is any arbitrary kid.
Thus my argument still holds that I too should have my school (university) paid for and that I too should be entitled to the same health care as a kid under the public system.
Likewise if I can tell an adult to "shut the fuck up and sit down" at concert, I should be able to do the same to a kid in a restaurant when they are disturbing the peace and interfering with enjoyment of my meal.

If I can expect a dog owner to prevent their dog from biting me, I should be able to expect parents to prevent their kids from throwing up on me.

Finally, what the fuck is a catherter and why would this (non existent) object being pulled from the "eye" of my penis? my penis does not have an eye, my eyes are in my head. I am familiar with a catheter being a tube that is inserted into an orifice, duct or opening in the body to drain or infuse fluids. I am familiar with catheters used to drain urine being inserted into one's urethral opening which is in the penis. Is that what you meant?

Last edited:
Which ever way you choose to spell it, you can either be the nice old man who gets the hot nurse to gently extract it from the eye of your trouser snake or you can be the grumpy old cunt who gets the smelly male nurse to yank it like a lawn mower chain. Unless you are Benjimen Button I suggest that you too were once a piss ant kid who pissed off everyone around you and you have a long way to go before you have no one looking down at you saying that you should grow up.

At least if I'm cursed in minivan mode, I want an SUV. A BMW thankyouverymuch. I could deal with that.

We pay for public education so (hopefully) children learn the basics of reading, spelling (HA!) and arithmetic. The society that YOU want to graduate into and make a living in would not be able to exist without some basic education of the public. We'd still be peons in a field. If you want to flourish in this type of society, you have to help pay to support it through taxes.

Why don't we pay for your University Education? Well, first off, you're supposed to be an adult at 18 and responsible for yourself, just like all of us who came before you. Secondly, you choose what you're going to take and half the time you choose something stupid and who, besides you, should pay for that? Thirdly, most waste the first 2 years drunk,stoned and chasing tail (I did! Woooo! That's edjumacation baby! Worth every penny!). The list goes on...

Why do we pay for vaccines? Well, I'm not sure where you're from but around here we don't like dead babies. They smell even funnier than live ones and they get all these flies and bugs on them. Gross. It's like the way we pay for health care for drunken idiots who go 200kph on their Ducati's and wrap themselves around a tree, or at least for the fire department to come wash their guts off the road. It's just another cost associated with supporting the civilized society that's going to make you zillions of dollars when you grow up.

Being in university is a looooooong way from grown up. Yeah, when I was in that 18-25 range I thought I knew it all too. You're still living a very sheltered existence. The knowledge you've gained forges independent thought, confidence and rebellion but you lack the wisdom, that only comes with time, to temper it into something meaningful. For instance, calling someone out for spelling catheter wrong shows knowledge, realizing that it makes you look like a twat is wisdom. Wearing a Guy Fawkes mask and bitching that the system ain't bailing you out is neither knowledge nor wisdom.

I agree with you on the restaurant thing. There's nothing worse than trying to enjoy a meal with adults and having listen to someone's brat.There used to be a time when liquor laws wouldn't allow kids into certain types of establishments. That was a good thing. Even mommies and daddies need grown up time. If you can't afford a sitter stay home or go to McD's.

nah kids suck, never wanted to marry either, im 39 and if I bred....im sorry i cant say it....

Im another member of the child free brigade I cant stand the thought of having children, they drive me nuts and you could be stuck with them for years.

Unfortunately, all the worthwhile girls my age or hopeless devoted to some brain dead moron or has 5 or 6 kids in tow so I cant see myself every involved in a serious relationship ever again. On top of the I dont think my substance abuse would really be conducive to raising a family and them having a happy stable home life.

Im 25 now and there is no way a dr would perform a vasectomy on me at such a young age, but its definitely somethink I would want done within the next few years if I met someone and we started getting really serious, if she wasnt cool with that they she would just have to get with a girl who can give her what she needs I guess.

i never really wanted kids, i prefer to live with more freedom in my life. which wouldn't happen if i had kids, just my personal choice on the subject.

Maybe a thread specifically targeting people over 30 with no kids would be a little more meaningful.

No offense, but a lot of the people who swear up n' down in their early 20s that they won't have children, completely sell out and have them anyways.

I know I won't sell out lol. I'm selfish, and want to do a lot of things before I die. I have a horrible temper, am impulsive, reckless,, and have almost no patience. I know I'm the last person on Earth who should have kids lol.