• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Anyone else on here childfree?

Im child free. Babies are cute, but kids bother me,lol. I can't imagine having to take care of one ffs.

I am 39. My husband is 34.
I never wanted children and was clear from the beginning. He was neutral. I worried about that in the first few years.
We are filing for divorce in 6 months after 5 years of marriage.
He wants to move back closer to his family and start a family. I do not.
There is no compromise in this situation without one of us losing.

LOL then I took him back after his psychotic breakdown and he moved back into my house aftering living near his family for 4 months.
I am 43. Happily divorced for over a year after 8+ years of marriage.
Still don't want children.
Never have. Never will.

Right now I don't have kids and have no desire to have any. I'm 21 and not making nearly enough money to support a child. Even when I think of my future I don't see any kids in it. It's funny because I'm a preschool teacher and love kids and yet I don't want any of my own. It's too much responsibility and I like my freedom and the fact that my life is all about me.
I hear so many parents making comments that lead me to believe that they too wish they didn't have any. Like how they never have extra spending money or free time, they sound genuinely regretful and obligated. Also I believe this world is pretty fucked and already over populated, I see no reason to reproduce.
I believe in abortion and would get one in a heartbeat if I found out I was pregnant. If I do change my mind about parenthood I'd probably adopt because being pregnant seems extremely uncomfortable and ruins your body ( can't lose weight, saggy tits, loose vagina, etc.) That and like I said this world is shitty and over populated as it is, why bring yet another human being into the picture? So yeah... Fuck kids :p

I'm 32 , single , and child-free : I really don't have any interest in a long term relationship , let alone children. I like where I'm at right now , maybe down the road i'll change my mind? Who knows!

A childhood of hearing how I ruined my parents lives hasn't made me feel enthusiastic about breeding.

Also I get the impression that everyone posting in this thread or who feels the same way has an IQ higher than 100. The future of humanity doesn't look very bright.

I had a problem zith a long term gf: the day we met i toldher i would not be having any children. She said she would be OK either way and claimed to respect that. A year into the relatonship, her sister has a baby and she gets baby fever. She started pressuring me into giving her a baby. I got a vascectomy instead.

Yes, my wife and I are both childfree and will remain so for the rest of our lives, by choice.

My wife and I are both godparents, but that's it for us, we love them both very much, but we won't procreate, which is a sensible choice these days.

I wish more people did it.

A childhood of hearing how I ruined my parents lives hasn't made me feel enthusiastic about breeding.

lol my mom used to say that to my sister and me. Such a shitty thing to say to a kid that can't do anything about it.

Discussed having kids with my date today.

We were both of the opinion that 4-5 years away would be a good time to make some babies

Holy thread revival, Batman! I do believe this was my very first thread?

Anyways, I know now more than ever I don't want kids. I almost started dating a dude who kept saying he'd change my mind. I'm stubborn so he left. BYE BITCH.