• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Anyone else like it raw?

I hate condoms.

It is so hard to get off when you use a rubber.

I rarely use a condom but I do get tested about once a year.

So far, so good, so I am gonna keep fucking raw.

If you get tested ONCE a year, you don't have much random sex? If I drunk fueled fuc up and have sex with a rando, no condom I get tested either the following day or that next week...

Before I fluid bond with a partner we both get tested for STD's. I am not really into casual sex. I keep the condoms around for sex toys to make cleanup easy.

Vasectomy anyone? Even long term girl friends who have no STDs, tend to "accidentally" get pregnant. It's probably the best thing to do if you don't have random sex partners.

I think if it were a matter of a 1% decrease in pleasure, nobody would take the risk. I think there's a world of difference.

Good point. I don't know the percentage aha I don't know if there even is one. In my opinion (and my partner's opinion), it's a small enough difference that it doesn't matter.

Yeah, the only reason my fiancé and I don't is because I'm on the pill. I'm a bit surprised at the number of people who don't care about the potential consequences of not wearing a condom with a random partner tbh :?

That works great! Honestly I'm on the pill but my partner and I don't want to take chances (I've got anxiety and OCD and, even though I'm on the pill and we use condoms EVERY time, I have still had panic attacks that I may be pregnant). Although the pill is perfectly fine on it's on, from a practical viewpoint. From my crazy anxiety viewpoint, I must do everything possible.

Vasectomy anyone? Even long term girl friends who have no STDs, tend to "accidentally" get pregnant. It's probably the best thing to do if you don't have random sex partners.

Why is "accidentally" in quotes? lol. Ughhh accidentally getting pregnant would just be the end of life as I know it.....
Vasectomy is smart. Unfortunately, at least where I am, they won't allow you to get a vasectomy until you're 25. My partner has been asking about it for a few years. He just turned 25 a couple months ago so WOOHOO that's coming soon! I'm so excited. I bought a box of condoms the other day.... I am hoping it's the last one I have to buy :D

Yes, sure. it's very satisfying but one needs to be sure about your partner.
Aids numbers are going up as people are forgetting about it.
It's still a threat!

But, less morbidly.. You might get your girl pregnant. I was a father by my 18th birthday.
I had to work hard and do so until this date...
Although I love my children, it takes one third of your life away..

Any risks about the procedure?

Yeah, the only reason my fiancé and I don't is because I'm on the pill. I'm a bit surprised at the number of people who don't care about the potential consequences of not wearing a condom with a random partner tbh :?

For my part, I did care about the consequences when I did it. Just not until afterwards. I kinda tuned it out during sex. You rationalize it you know (I probably wont get pregnant on this day of my cycle, I can take the morning after pill, he's very unlikely to have an std). I wont deny it's still a bad idea. But sometimes us addicts don't think enough about the repercussions of taking risks. Not recommending it, just explaining it from my perspective.

Minimal. I had a gf whose sister "accidentally" got pregnant even though she was supposedly on the pill. That terrified me, and I got one. She cried about it and got mad so I suspect she had been planning to have an "accident" too. No side effects. No unwanted presents. It was worth it. The cost was a fraction of only one month of child support payments.

There are rare reports of vasectomy reversals not restoring full potency due to vas deferen scarring, but that's rare (and can probably be attributed to a lack of precision on the surgeon's behalf)

Last edited:
Yes, sure. it's very satisfying but one needs to be sure about your partner.
Aids numbers are going up as people are forgetting about it.
It's still a threat!

But, less morbidly.. You might get your girl pregnant. I was a father by my 18th birthday.
I had to work hard and do so until this date...
Although I love my children, it takes one third of your life away..

AIDs during vaginal sex is not something a man should worry about much, if at all. Transmission rates are ridiculously low.

Its one of the best feelings, like people said its got consequences. One of the girls that I had nut'd in damn had a baby and said that I was the father. Fuck that shit! The dna test showed that I wasn't the baby daddy. She was like begging me to still stay with her. I told her to kick rocks.

Now on,I gotta be the responsible one during sex. Its not always on the girl to be on birth controll. Girls wanna have a baby.

Its one of the best feelings, like people said its got consequences. One of the girls that I had nut'd in damn had a baby and said that I was the father. Fuck that shit! The dna test showed that I wasn't the baby daddy. She was like begging me to still stay with her. I told her to kick rocks.

Now on,I gotta be the responsible one during sex. Its not always on the girl to be on birth controll. Girls wanna have a baby.

Haha he said, girls wanna have a baby.

Are you kidding? Not all of them.