R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Anyone else like it raw?

treezy z

Bluelighter
Do you like it raw?

Straight up, fuck a condom. That ain't really sex.

There can be consequences.

It's worth it tho. I don't need no condom between me and a girl.

Lol. I feel like will get some heated anwsers. There is so much worry out there. And I do want to use a comdom. But fuck, I have many times been in the heat of the moment, and done it without a condom also. And it IS the better/best feeling.

I've done it with and without for flings and one-night stands, usually a significant amount of alcohol was involved and hence headed in poor judgement.

Obviously i prefer without, hands down. But i always go through the motions of regret and anxiety the following morning especially if it was a random fling, I've been unusually lucky to have avoided the consequences.. and now that im almost 26 i think i need to count my lucky cards and approach future encounters with more caution.

No rubbers for a long term relationship/fuck buddy.
If it's a one night stand then yes.

Straight up, fuck a condom. That ain't really sex.

Bit of an exaggeration I think but well...

It's only worth it if you've both been tested and trust each other. I would hardly call it 'worth it' when you wake up the next morning with herpes. Or HIV. Or pregnant :|

Hopefully everyone here knows that...probably worth re-iterating that the pull-out method doesn't work or guarantee you won't get pregnant.

Sex is awesome without a condom, usually only done it in a long term relationship but I did do it without protection once or twice where there was risk involved, lucky I didn't get pregnant or any stds, in hindsight it was stupid, but it was spontaneous and in the moment and I didn't worry about it till after. At the time i was in a really bad place and he was a friend and well, it just sorta happened. I don't think either of us were thinking much about the risk.

I thought the same way u did until i got a call to take her and pay for half of her abortion...i fuckin HATE condoms but i also have no money for kids and i dont like to pull out..so condoms it is!!until i can afford a little one and find mother material

Last edited:
condoms fucking suck, ruin the experience. but i now also have herpes, so play safe ya'll. and to answer all your fears yes i stopped having casual sex.

It's only worth it if you've both been tested and trust each other. I would hardly call it 'worth it' when you wake up the next morning with herpes. Or HIV. Or pregnant :|

No kidding.
My partner and I still use a condom because getting pregnant would be terrible. It would ruin our lives. So, risk ruining our lives and enjoy sex a bit more? Or we can be more comfortable that nothing's going to happen even if sex is only 99% enjoyable.
But it's different for everyone.

...even if sex is only 99% enjoyable.

I think if it were a matter of a 1% decrease in pleasure, nobody would take the risk. I think there's a world of difference.

That said, when I'm having random sex without a condom I sometimes become a little preoccupied with the risk involved... even mid-coitus, and that accounts for its own decrease in pleasure. So on some level it balances out.

I say if there's some way to avoid using a comdom (ie. preemptive VD tests, birth control, vasectomy, etc.) then I avoid using a condom at all costs. It's a little bit more difficult when you're talking about a one night stand. If you're in a long-term relationship and you can take the necessary precautions to avoid disease and pregnancy, then fuck condoms... no matter how much effort it takes to get around using them.

I hate condoms.

It is so hard to get off when you use a rubber.

I rarely use a condom but I do get tested about once a year.

So far, so good, so I am gonna keep fucking raw.

hiv, hep

nah thanks.

in a relationship if i trust you yes after being tested. at no other time bareback

No kidding.
My partner and I still use a condom because getting pregnant would be terrible. It would ruin our lives. So, risk ruining our lives and enjoy sex a bit more? Or we can be more comfortable that nothing's going to happen even if sex is only 99% enjoyable.
But it's different for everyone.

Yeah, the only reason my fiancé and I don't is because I'm on the pill. I'm a bit surprised at the number of people who don't care about the potential consequences of not wearing a condom with a random partner tbh :?

Yeah, the only reason my fiancé and I don't is because I'm on the pill. I'm a bit surprised at the number of people who don't care about the potential consequences of not wearing a condom with a random partner tbh :?

As long as you don't tell the other person your real name who gives a feck about the consequences.

I always used condoms in the past. Now that i'm married, we don't use condoms as my wife is on birth control. I never really noticed that huge of a difference but maybe i'm just crazy.

Most people prefer NO condoms... but really, it should be used with people of unknown STD status.

That said, like many other people - I've done it without a condom when in the moment, intoxicated, etc..

For oral sex, yes.

For anal or vaginal sex, no. I'm not putting my penis into a place where shit comes out of unless a condom is on it, and while I might want children eventually, as of now I can't afford any, and I don't want to get any STDs.