• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Any tips on how to make yourself urinate while on MDMA?

Be careful bro's and ho's!

Not to be negative - but i'm fairly positive I caused a recent UTI because of trying to pee while on MDMA. I actually managed to, but all of a sudden, I can only assume because of the intensity of the come up - I had a very sudden, sharp backflow of urine. I'm 95% sure this caused something called epididymitis - NOT fun.

I won't say too much more because i'm not sure how it can be prevented or why it happened to me, but it's at least something to consider. I'm worried about doing MDMA again at this point and i've had major flare ups of this condition while taking Acid and most other vasocontstrictors. Really sucks but all I can really do is lay off anything that constricts the veins for a while and ease back in if I feel like it in the future - which I likely will.

**Also - if anyone else has had this experience as well, please share with me.

I have the opposite problem: when I'm coming down, I can't stop peeing! Does anyone have an idea of how to stop this?

Dont force it it never works. Haha. Relax, take a deep breath, turn on the sink and put your hand under the water. I have trouble too but its cause I'm all tense. Relax. Ahhhhhhh

Sometimes on mdma i have trouble pissing so i lean my body to where gravity lets it start to flow.
As where other times its the opposite and i constantly have to suddenly piss.

Sometimes the body holds water making urinating troublesome then other times the opposite.

I assume several various factors effect this without being able to pinpoint exact factor.

I have that feeling when i'm coming down too! I d think there's a connection to overuse and bladder/UTI infections - but I think it's pretty rare and probably not worth worrying about if you're only rolling every 3 - 6 months. Could probably get away with rolling twice in a short space of time too but if you end up rolling every weekend then i'd say it's a fair risk to consider. No one should be rolling every weekend though in my opinion.

If standing there and can't pee. Take a minute and consider how tense and clenched up ur muscles feel. Once u acknowledge that your actually not relaxed. At that point make and effort to stop clenching ur muscles, take a breath and relax. U will pee. If not turn the sink on. And put your hand under the water. Then u should pee.

sounds somewhat strange based on lots of information against never drink alcohol on MDMA but I used to drink a couple of beers prior to dropping. It acts as a diuretic a treat. Takes the nervous edge off and barely affects the experience.

Hmm I used to drop and then have 1-2 drinks once I'm at the 2 hour mark. Anything more and it gets messy. Never tried pre-gaming

Also sitting on the toilet to pee is the easiest way to go. Just relax every muscle in your body and let the juices flow lol. Of course the first 3-4 hours it is impossible to pee

[h=1]Neurogenic bladder and chronic urinary retention associated with MDMA abuse[/h]https://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/BF03160964

If you're at home try taking a hot shower. That does it for me every time. If you're not at home and in a public restroom I would imagine it would be a bit more difficult. I think its all about comfort. Relax and don't get into your head. It will flow:)

Just stand and push, or take a seat and chillax. It will take a while but once something comes out it comes out.

Even if it is only two poots and a dribble, you will feel relieved, you will drop 3 or 4 more MDMA's, you will go the bar and buy 2 bottles of still water, you will down one immediately and keep the other one safe, you will get your spot back next to the biggest speaker on the dancefloor.

You will then look randomly at one of your friends dancing, you will suddenly be overcome with the realization of how much you actually love them and how you just appreciate them for exactly who they are. The music will suddenly gain more depth and sound like nothing you have ever heard before, even if the song playing has been your ring tone for a year it will sound so different, so much better, you will close your eyes and actually feel the music within your entirety.

And then you will feel that feeling rush over you, that magical feeling, that most amazing feeling when an hour's worth of newly created Serotonin reserves have been building and building and building and then finally released all at once, the Serotonin will flood into the spaces between your neurons and they will just stay there, they will just float around freely working their beautiful magic, the Serotonin molecules won't be broken down, they won't be immediately reopsorbed into the post-synaptic cleft receptor sites, they will just remain within that 50 nanometer space for at least 2 hours and cause you to fathom heaven and truly experience infinite love

Oh my soul I miss MDMA now. It was the best experiences of my life. Ever. Nothing compares or comes close, nothing, fuckall, no other chemical or natural state, nothing.

Hi. Water poisoning is when you dilute the sodium potassium other electrolyte levels in your body to a degree your nerves cant send electrical impulses. Its dangerous. Try drinking watered down gatorade. Your body may be retaining whats in your kidneys as a defense against hyponutrimia. Replenish your salts. I have no science behind this just personal experience. And also you could always drink a few sips of beer. Alcohol releases a hormone that makes you pee. Hence that whole breaking the seal term. One time i really couldnt go though i went and got a gatorade and ate some mexican candy the kind with chile and salt on the outside. A few minutes later i had no problem. Again im guessing on the kidney thing but its plausible that your body is trying to prevent your bladder from refilling once emptied becaise it would leach the minerals in your body out to a dangerous level when it begins to fill up again. Either way staying hydrated also means maintaining your electrolytes. If all else fails you can put your hand in a cup of warm water?