Film & Television

Welcome Guest

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Film Any movies or shows actually worth watching ?

What in the absolute fuck are you talking about man. Are you seriously trying to deny that the quality of cinema (in terms of pure entertainment value) has not gone downhill over the past twenty years or so ?
No, mate, I was talking about food, innit.

What in the absolute fuck are you talking about man. Are you seriously trying to deny that the quality of cinema (in terms of pure entertainment value) has not gone downhill over the past twenty years or so ?

in terms of whatever you is same as it was before, same directors going to poor countries to make documentaries end up sued by their victim families because of poverty. Nothing exactly is for a square or slash.

look at Mandy, the film with nicolas cage those kind of shadows lighting orbs are strictly japanish, probably and will be for years to come the only film to achieve proper japan neon. What's missing from that film is an industrial synthwave along the film, literally if someone would re-edit with this probably would make it in top 10 list of last 30yrs of films, which in that top 10 aren't more than 7 by finger I'd stay with 4 films.

was trying to find either a poster/moment from film that >> doesn't look soul-draining.

vivarium1.0.jpg

this is Vivarium, the director who did it also has a short called "Foxes" which I decided to say since you seem to navigate through cinematography underworld. Isn't for me, I understood it but pretend not to.

but the film we type now, is Vivarium and this is one of those 4.

also since we on cinema train, hollywood invented the high-school behaviour of "Staying under shower, to breath off the water" like wtf, who in cinema decided to do this randomly dont wanna..

I seriously lost interest in The Walking Dead, mainly because it became hard to follow after so long. It became so mundane after Negan ended up in charge. Now, that isn't to say he is the reason it started to suck. But it could be argued that was a turning point.

The primary issue is that they just introduced too many communities and with that, came way too many characters. I honestly just couldn't comfortably follow it anymore.

Not to mention all of the side series, and whatnot. It's a mess.

WHO WE ARE IN AMERICA by Jeffery Robinson!! It is so well done and Factual with written Proof and documentaion in Peoples own words!!
I watched it twice

If you’re into action movies then I can recommend the bourne films with Matt Damon. The mission impossible movies were also rather good.

Anyone watch The Watcher on Netflix? Finally on the last episode but decent enough.

Loved The Chumscrubber, reminded me a bit of Donnie Darko.

yeah, similar style. i associate it with the brick. maybe they were released in a similar timespan. both independent movies. but the brick is nothing paranormal. you know the brick, its good.