• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Any delta-9 men in here?

D9 distillate will usually have less secondary cannabinoids and no terpenes leading to a change in the entourage effect. I think its reasonable for someone to notice a difference when all they've had is normal weed edibles

Quoted for truth! The afterglow the day after - you feel like you are being rocked in the fucking cradle. At peace. Even hoping.

Must be the other stuff in pot that can make you groggy the day after.

Im as high as a kite - and drugs 101 is NEVER go online high!

Last edited:
Nutty as a fruitcake - my god delta 9 is quite a detonation to the consciousnesss, gorgeous eaten.

Wow, was it enjoyable or just odd? Sounds like a terrible MDA trip.

I've had many hallucinations on weed but with open eyes mainly just flashing patterns and everything looking different, except this one occasion that I saw something very vivid, odd and surreal.

I was sitting on my bed and looked at my wall, and watched as a little cartoon book sort of scene played out on the wall. There was a little girl running along, playing with her dog and flying a kite in the sky on a windy day.

It played out as an actual full hallucination for about 20 seconds then dissaoeared.

So strange.
At first it was overwhelming, I mean it was my first day in Japan, there was a typhoon alert, yet first thing I walked from Shinjuku to the head shop in Shibuya, under torrential rain. Friendly staff, bough the stuff and consumed on an overpass, with traffic, skycrapers, lots of people walking as by that time the rain had stopped.

First 20 seconds I thought I was gonna lose it, but I was on my bupre and loraz, so although intense it was epic. Geometries on people's faces, patterns, for a while it was insane.

The following hours were epic, walked through side streets, with nice houses, then when I reached the baseball stadium, it felt like the scene at the bridge in Apocalypse Now, surreal, hot girls serving free hot dogs, outdoor radio program, cheerleaders. I ate as many free hot dogs then when they realized I didn't have tickets, they told me to move on, I just walked off with an hot dog in each hand.

Last edited:
At first it was overwhelming, I mean it was my first day in Japan, there was a typhoon alert, yet first thing I walked from Shinjuku to the head shop in Shibuya, under torrential rain. Friendly staff, bough the stuff and consumed on an overpass, with traffic, skycrapers, lots of people walking as by that time the rain had stopped.

First 20 seconds I thought I was gonna lose it, but I was on my bupre and loraz, so although intense it was epic. Geometries on people's faces, patterns, for a while it was insane.

The following hours were epic, walked through side streets, with nice houses, then when I reached the baseball stadium, it felt like the scene at the bridge in Apocalypse Now, surreal, hot girls serving free hot dogs, outdoor radio program, cheerleaders. I ate as many free hot dogs then when they realized I didn't have tickets, they told me to move on, I just walked off with an hot dog in each hand.
I'd say your moniker is definitely justified.

No fucks given, and to do all that under the influence of strong psychedelics, while acclimatising to extreme culture shock of a new country, does take some balls. As they say.

So far out of my own comfort zone, but I note the bupre and loraz too and those kind of things do tend to help anyone feel more invincible.

I'm kind of transitioning to a different phase in my life now though, where I'm trying to do more things without drugs, although no doubt my little benzo helpers and my relatively recently acquired prescription for ADHD meds will always be my trusty allies.

Is there a guide somewhere on how to extract delta-9 or convert cbd in to delta-9 from hemp and thus legally claim that it is hemp derived so poopoo can't fuck wiv ya? and how to extract delta-8 delta-10?

This should be basic chemistry if I'm not mistaken?

Is there a guide somewhere on how to extract delta-9 or convert cbd in to delta-9 from hemp and thus legally claim that it is hemp derived so poopoo can't fuck wiv ya? and how to extract delta-8 delta-10?

This should be basic chemistry if I'm not mistaken?

Just munched 6 squares of "delta-9 distillate" and I'm starting to float out of my chair. Does anyone have a few words to say about it?

Thanking you.

(Gorgeous stuff, I'm absolutely fucking flying on it as I type..)
One 15mg gummy (which the clerk assured me would be mild relief from my MS pain, lying bastard) and I was vibrating out of my mind for 8 hours locked on the couch, uncomfortable as hell.

Me no likee.

I tossed the rest.

I had a pretty serious surgery some years back and I remember supplementing my oxycodone script with delta-9 capsules, 5 mg a piece. Worked pretty well actually, can’t beat opiates + cannabis for pain imo

I had a pretty serious surgery some years back and I remember supplementing my oxycodone script with delta-9 capsules, 5 mg a piece. Worked pretty well actually, can’t beat opiates + cannabis for pain imo

Have you been an edible before that tho Burnt? I've been eating shake for years but there's a couple of drawbacks - decarbing and capsuling and it leaves you a bit groggy the following morning. D9 is a cleaner more euphoric high and no hangover.

Dunno why you didn't take a shine to it. Was it an american edible?

I’ve had plenty of edibles before, mostly in the form of what I’ve made myself or received from friends/family. I like potent cannabutter myself, the kind that’ll make you high af from a teaspoon.

I didn’t want to get high af at the time though, I just wanted relief from my pain. That’s why a low dose like 5 mg was preferable to me, a dose I could increase incrementally and just something to synergize with the oxycodone. They came in gelatin capsules and inside the capsule was a little bit of oil. I bought them at a dispensary since d9 is legal where I live.