European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Any delta-9 men in here?

Ismene2

Bluelighter
Just munched 6 squares of "delta-9 distillate" and I'm starting to float out of my chair. Does anyone have a few words to say about it?

Thanking you.

(Gorgeous stuff, I'm absolutely fucking flying on it as I type..)

do you guys get alt noids like THC-O, HHC, THC-P or all that over there?

If it was labeled delta-9 makes me think it came from America

Can you get stuff like delta-8 or delta-10 THC anywhere else?

It's weird I have literally 10 different stores within a few miles of me and they sell like a dozen different forms of THC... and technically speaking cannabis is still illegal in my state.

D8, d9, d10, THCV, THCO, THCP, HHC, HHCp, THCOP.... then all the CBD varieties

They sell regular weed now it's just labeled "THCa flower"

The DEA obviously has no intention to stop it. I think it's a rare occurrence of federal and state law lagging behind the zeitgeist and general acceptance of cannabis as legitimate.

Stuff like THCO and THCP is quite interesting. Definitely more potent and more psychedelic than d9-THC. They almost have a narcotic like quality to them in my opinion, almost...

It’s funny to me that through some kind of legal loophole they’re selling strong delta-9 edibles in states where that is illegal and has been illegal for a long time. I mean that’s every state through federal law but it even seems to be happening in individual states that you wouldn’t necessarily expect

It’s funny to me that through some kind of legal loophole they’re selling strong delta-9 edibles in states where that is illegal and has been illegal for a long time. I mean that’s every state through federal law but it even seems to be happening in individual states that you wouldn’t necessarily expect
it is quite strange. they don't just sell d9 edibles in illegal states, in mine they literally sell real actual weed in the smoke shops

When d8-THC first started showing up in 2020 I thought it was the ultimate "fuck you" to the DEA because they were using the hemp farmers loophole.... I remember the DEA made a statement in early 2021 that they were going to stop this loophole, but they didn't....

then they started selling semi-synthetic shit that isn't even found in hemp, like THC-O and THC-P.... and the DEA still didn't do shit

then they literally just started selling fucking weed in stores man, last year. it's so fucking blatant man the headshops near me just have jars full of half lbs of skunk ass weed probably grown in california

the loophole is supposedly that the federal law specifically states "THC" as illegal, but not "THCa" which is the only thing that weed grows in the natural state. All weed is basically THCa until heated (decarboxylation) to THC.

it's such a bullshit loophole but they have not stopped it, which I believe means they intend not to, maybe Biden ordered the DEA to chill out who knows

Cannabis is still illegal in North Carolina! They can still technically send you to jail for having more than 14g of weed. https://manninglaw.com/blog/north-carolina-marijuana-laws/

It's so bizarre.... I can go buy a fucking ounce from the neighborhood store.

May the delta force be with you.

You Must Star Wars GIF by Regal

I don't know how anyone can vape distillate constantly. I once bought some, made edibles and vapes. The edibles made me so paranoid like i was gonna die and the vapes were just so intense i felt unwell lol.

I think without the other active compounds it is just not enjoyable for me.

I'm not up to date with all the new formulations and consumption methods, but to keep things simple, just in terms of THC vs CBD, I could never do high THC content strains, as I would have the same issues with anxiety and paranoia.

I much prefer a high CBD content, which is way more chilled, but with just enough THC to enable the product to be psychoactive enough for a high to take off.

Maybe one day if and when such things become legal in the UK, or I travel somwehere where it is, I'll be able to acquire such a strain that exactly meets my requirements.

Someone was helping me get something very similar off Silk Road 10 years ago, and I'd imagine things have moved on significantly since then.

the loophole is supposedly that the federal law specifically states "THC" as illegal, but not "THCa" which is the only thing that weed grows in the natural state. All weed is basically THCa until heated (decarboxylation) to THC.
Funny I just learned that from the store owner in town the other day. And with so many loopholes we still can't get the federal laws changed. Such effective law makers. But yeah, I understand even in states that are not legal you can get regular bud.

Delta 9 gummies have been available for years in my town even before legalization. I knew the exact loophole but forgot. Weight? But yeah, it seems you can get bud without issue in the US.

I thought that they were made/extracted from hemp plants high in cbd and containg <0.1thc? This being the loophole as the hemp plants are legal?

Never tried them btw, more expensive than real weed so why would I try them.

Last edited:
I thought that they were made/extracted from hemp plants high in cbd and containg <0.1thc? This being the loophole as the hemp plants are legal?

Never tried them btw, more expensive then real weed so why would I try them.
Yeah this is why CBD products are legal in the UK, provided they contain virtually no THC. I'm not sure exactly what the legal situation is in the USA, only that it's very different to the UK, where AFAIK in the USA all variants are legal in some states, although it does vary massively state by state.

For recreational purposes in the UK, if they tweaked the THC content up just enough to make the product psychoactive, that would suit me down to the ground.

Last edited:
I still think D9 is king over all alt moods I’ve tried. And I’ve even done 3g of thco last week

Absolutely stunned by it - like a psychedelic head high more than pot.