• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Anxiety & hallucinations while sober from psychedelic drug use?

Man..reading just that first paragraph, I can just simply say this..

Stop all of your drug usage and find yourself some HARDCORE Indica marijuana. I am talking, packed with CBD. CBD is being researched as an extremely effective and natural/safe antipsychotic and anecdotal reports from all over support it. it's also healthy for you physically.

You're beating the living shit out of your consciousness man. Work hard on changing your perspective and practice on focusing on things besides drug consumption. Focus on your job, or getting a job, or cleaning, or doing active hobbies, or exercise, see a movie, go out to eat, eat chocolate like a crying school girl.

It sounds like you need to take a break for awhile and get your brain to an equilibrium.

I agree it sounds like he needs a break and if he wants to smoke pure indica for a while to see how it goes than yeah that sounds like a plan. However, he doesn't need an "antipsychotic". The guy isn't crazy, he just has anxiety and some slight HPPD

Me and my gf have been getting it a bit when it comes time to go to bed. Getting slightly scary hynopgogic (entering sleep state) stuff - voices and stuff and swooshing. Been sleeping with a very low light on haha. It goes away after a week from usage - but still gives one cause for concern yknow

Yeah I do too, but not really necessarily related to drugs. It isn't scary to me and it wouldn't be scary to you probably if you were not worried about it. Don't "use" whatever drug(s) that means and if you do go to sleep and if you have the experience is nothing to be afraid of. It happens to me too and I am not messed up or crazy, I just hear the voices while falling asleep pretty much every night sometimes multiple times every night. You might find yourself getting into lucid dreaming since you seem to stay "awake" through some of the transition into the alternate realms we enter when we fall asleep (dreams). Seriously, having this is generally not a sign of any kind of mental illness whatsoever but if it is distressing you and only happens when you "use" then stop

http://www.americansleeplabs.com/a-sd-hypgh.html

I had somewhat persistant hallucinations while sober after using it on a daily basis. Only smoked during this time, but anyway... when high or not high I would often hallucinate seeing smoke. Like smoke coming from a cigarette... I would just see it coming from people's hands. Like my mom's hand once and she has never smoked a thing in her life. Anyway, this wasn't constant but just once in a while. After being clean from meth for only a few months, these hallucinations went away. Dunno if this relates, I just always found it interesting.
Actually destroyed a car thinking that the smoke under the hood was just a hallucination.

I'll have to read the rest of these experiences later.

I believe if you ever tripped you should be able to see the hallucinations when you are sober.