• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Antihistamines with Ecstacy?

NeoDraven

Greenlighter
Hi all. A friend of mine is thinking of taking E for the first time. Knows a lot of friends that do it. Drinks every weekend and wants to know a few things. He takes an antihistamine, Zyrtec, daily for a hives condition called Cholinergic Urticaria. Heat hives bascially. 10mg of zyrtec cures it for the day and he can live normally. He can drink alcohol fine on this with no side effects. Would it be safe to have with E/MDMA? He would not take alcohol that night either just the E. He doesn't have any heart issues to his knowledge, is a bit unfit from being lazy over the years but other than that is fine. If he had an underlying heart problem it would have risen with heavy drinking/weed/smoking/other strenous stuff right? The E he is getting is from friends who buy it all the time and have a great time on it.

I'd be more concerned about getting real MDMA as with random chemicals out now a days. To insure a good first experience, test your drugs

sorry to make you worried or w/e but what if he gets some strange research chem that reacts badly with zyrtec and hives and gives him some fatal disease?

^very unlikely. It's more likely that there would be some sort of serotonin issue, as most antihistamines are SRI's

sorry to make you worried or w/e but what if he gets some strange research chem that reacts badly with zyrtec and hives and gives him some fatal disease?

I highly doubt that mixing antihistamines with MDMA, or novel research chemicals, would give anybody a fatal disease.

AFAIK, Cetirizine which is the main chemical in Zyrtec isn't an SRI from what I can find.

I had my lips swell up from taking e awhile ago. Happened like 4 times, I thought it had something to do with allergies. So when my lips started swelling I would start taking benadryl. 25mg every hour for like 5 hours then drop down to 25 mg every other hour. I think the only problem I had was I would start to hallucinate little red lines on people's faces that would move across their face like worms.