• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Annoying Teenage Terminology

+1 for demot.

I need some sort of cbt for overuse of "Well", "Like", "You Know". I'm nearly 30 and its getting worse - like when you know something is irritating especially to you because you use it every darn sentance

hahaha "hench"
like big or muscly

and "stroll on" as well,
but sometimes thats funny.

entheogenius said:
Many things annoy me about teen talk, but that is the natural order of things as I am now old.

Teenage kids should be shot at birth.

QFT :D

I heard a new one the other day, had a few mates round at my place, vegging out and hitting a few bongs, when one of em asked me (I am unsure of the spelling, and most likely, so too, are they :p)

'whats 'guanin'

Pronounced 'gwah-nine'

I was tempted to say something along the lines of 'its a purine base, that along with adenine, cytosine and thymine, which make up DNA and which forms explosive salts with perchloric and nitric acids'

I almost let that out, but realised it would have sailed straight overhead in the company I was keeping at the time=D

Another one I heard, that I admit I have caught myself using, although I don't mind it too much, is 'skaboot' as in 'Is gotta skaboot, 5-0 are on the way'

Variation of 'WTF' used round here, rarely, is 'whiskey-tango-foxtrot?'
Amusingly used to enquire/complain at the same time in the prescence of bacon.

Last edited:
According to my daughter "everything" & I mean everything is gay -I'm gay ( permanently apparently ) the missus is also gay, the dogs are gay & her brother is gay - she however is not gay.

Ah life it's so fucking gay!

So, if reverting back to the original use of the word gay you, the missus, life and everthing including child is multi coloured and beautiful! I think so!

^ Thank you so do I - *dances gracefully with a good deal of gaeity involved*

I laughed! =D

This is fuckin' gay man!!

"Gay" is a good crossover swearword because you can say it infront of yer parents when you are 15, offending them, but yet not getting a thick ear for proper swearing!

B9 said:
According to my daughter "everything" & I mean everything is gay -I'm gay ( permanently apparently ) the missus is also gay

A marriage of convenience then?

Limpet_Chicken said:
I was tempted to say something along the lines of 'its a purine base, that along with adenine, cytosine and thymine, which make up DNA and which forms explosive salts with perchloric and nitric acids'

and i never knew that eh

Its hardly surprising, Idler, most organics form explosive compounds with perchloric acid, and a lot do with HNO3.

I REALLY don't want to take the time to post this non-sense but it is SSSOOOOO retarded that it needs to be brought up here. These kids in this town that neighbors mine have invented their own slang.

It's gonna' be hard to explain, but I'll try my best. I'll start with the word "LOT".
People use it to "be in agreement with some one" or to mean "I think the total opposite", i.e.: Say me and some one else were talking about how good some weed we had was, I would make my declaration: "This weed is some of the best I've smoked", to which doofus heads would nod in agreement all saying "Yeah, LOT", in idiotic unison...OR, some one thinks that the weed is TOTAL garbage and I'm an asshole for thinking so would say: "YEAH, PFFT. That weed is AWESOME, Yo....LOT!!!"

See how annoying this could get?

They also say "Cute". Except it means shitty, ugly, gross, or something like that. This usage is followed by saying "That ONE." And if something is proceeded by "That ONE", it means the OPPOSITE.

I.E. : An extremely UGLY girl walks by...Someone would SAY..."Damn, She's THAT ONE Fuckable, I bet She's THAT ONE GOOD FUCK.", and others would say..."She's CUTE." to which people would chime in with "Yeah, LOT."

It even gets more retarded...but I can't waste anymore time typing about this ridiculous shit.

Also...Things are "That one SHITTY" if they are cool...AUGHH...I fucking HATE that shit. LOT.

^ Sorry but is that not just 'annoying teenage terminology' combined with sarcasm rather than than the 'yoof' being contrary.
I'm sure we all know sarcasm is the highest form of wit or something.....

I suppose its better than just saying 'NOT'

We_come1 said:
^ Sorry but is that not just 'annoying teenage terminology' combined with sarcasm rather than than the 'yoof' being contrary.
I'm sure we all know sarcasm is the highest form of wit or something.....

I suppose its better than just saying 'NOT'

I'm probably missing something, but I don't "get" what you're saying...?

*EDIT*...Okay...I get it. NO. These KIDS ARE DEAD serious when talking like this. You'd have to witness it first hand in order to comprehend the full scope of their vocabulary and retardedness of it.

heh i don't doubt the idiocy of these people. where about are you?
I do wonder what horrible teenage phrases im guilty of saying and probably guilty of carrying on