• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Annoying Teenage Terminology

^I met a guy once who would say "lumow". (lmao)

Apparently he didn't realise it was an acronym and though it was a real word.

Oh come now Johny, please don't compare the correctly punctuated contraction of "it is" to "it's" to the abomination that is a screatching of "Issit?????" heard all over the land.

My personal pet hate (well, one of them if i'm honest) is "Jokes".
Compare:
"That was extremely funny good sir!"
to
"That was bare jokes blud!"

No, no, no, no.
I know you had a public school education, so please don't pretend you grew up in "da ghetto".

Ina city schoolz iz da ghetto!!!

O yeah ..... FUCK ARSENAL lol, There dirty south london cunts!!

near where I live all the kids say "lash" for cool.

"thats fuckin lash laaaaaaaaaaak"

london runner said:
Ina city schoolz iz da ghetto!!!

O yeah ..... FUCK ARSENAL lol, There dirty south london cunts!!

Not in your or your father's (if you know who he is) lifetime my friend.

Phat_bass49 said:
LOL

saying "trojan" when they think somethings cool

and the classic: "brap" or "blat" or shouting "bullet, bullet!" lol makes me laugh every time :)

1xtra 8)

Heard a guy on the bus say w.t.f today. That bus does my head in, there's too much commotion. Why can't there be silent melancholy like there is on the morning bus?

schoolkids in the afternoon?
ugh.

the bus in the morning is melancholy, yes, but a little depressing-
i look round at all the glum faces on the bus and think,
"God damn- what the hell are we all doing here?"
:\

The_Idler said:

Me too! And there always seems to be some right old depressing music playing on my mp3 player.

And the grey skies.... the skies are crying.... the rain on the windows.... *weeps*

I'm not too keen on my morning bus neither.

ok get ready peeps,
yall boot toh hear da best thang on a chickin wang yall ever herd aiight.
haha i sound black canadian or something LMFAO... not illy.
ok you can add the word....

the word...
ahhh
should i tell yah?

ok
here it goes.
SKI to any other word in the english dictionary\\

ok bitchsky you goofsky dumbsky idiotsky retardsky oksky isky toldsky yousky thatsky iskie couldskie dosky thatskie i toldski youskie!

The_Idler said:
the bus in the morning is melancholy, yes, but a little depressing-

Everyone travelling to their shit jobs that they hate, depressed and bored shitless with life. This is what I've got to look forward to, great! 8)

TheSpade said:
This is what I've got to look forward to, great! 8)
I thought you were going to be the next great impresario with the world your plaything and women forever falling at your feet - or did I get it wrong? :\ ;)

Life is what you make it, Spadey %)

*Goes back to grumbling about own crappy career situation, knowing full well it's up to himself to do something about it 8) ;) *

I'm just a bit down at the moment because uni is almost at an end which means my easy going lifestyle is about to end as well, coupled with the fact that I don't have a clue what direction I want my life to go in or what I actually want to do. Plus I need to figure out whether I can sustain myself in Edinburgh once uni is finished, we don't know whether we'll get to keep the lease on in this flat or now and if not then that means shelling out for deposits etc for somewhere else and I'll struggle to afford that.

So much to think about and so many decisions!!

Think I'm having a quater life crisis, heh. ;)

Not trying to be funny, but what happened to your enthusiasm for 'Events Managing'? I thought you were really up for that? If so, why not get together with some other folk in the area and see what you can do with putting on some gigs or other music-based events? Edinburgh's chock-a-block with muso's at anytime of year, let alone in the summer, what with The Festival and Fringe :\

If you're unsure of things, just concentrate on completing one thing at a time - first off, complete your course the best you can. Once that's over, review the situation and see what leaps out as the next thing to concentrate on. Don't go getting yourself in a two'n'eight by trying to work out some kinda five year plan. You're young with no responsibilities apart from servicing a student loan ;) Enjoy your freedom and take chances. If you're unsure what you want to do in life, gain experience at as wide a variety of things as possible, until something 'chimes'.

And, remember, there's no such thing as a wrong decision, because you have absolutely no idea what would have happened if you'd decided to do that which you decided against :|

My euthiasm for events still exists, just I prefer to be the drink fueled, drugged up punter having a good time rather than the person who organises it. ;)

I would actually like to get into running some sort of event, me and my flatmate have been talking about it, but we're not sure what yet. Being skint doesn't help either. :\

I've actually no enthusiasm for my course atm though I do hold out some hope that my modules for this upcoming semester are a bit more exciting. Doing popular youth culture and music and some global culture one, both more than likely utter useless in the grand scale of things but sound a bit more interesting that Strategic Management and Strategic Marketing which I'm doing at the moment. And this dissertation is doing my head in and I haven't even started writing it yet. I've not got the passion for this course at all right now so I'm not expecting a good honours grade, I'll be happy with a pass of any sort tbh. I know I should work harder but I can't bring myself to. :\ :\

TheSpade said:
I would actually like to get into running some sort of event, me and my flatmate have been talking about it, but we're not sure what yet. Being skint doesn't help either. :\
Don't know whether it's been covered in your lectures, but it's the idea and belief in the idea that's important, not the money - believe me :|

If you can lay your mitts on a copy, read 'Barefoot in Babylon: The creation of the Woodstock music festival 1969' by Robert Spitz (ISBN: 0-670-31168-5) - that'll show you what can be done with an idea and no money ;)

Hope those next modules get your juices flowing again! In the meantime, just get those assignments done so you can enjoy the next chapter of your life, eh? %)

We haven't had any lectures / modules that actually relate to organising or hosting an event. Just general business + management or leisure + culture modules. :|

Many things annoy me about teen talk, but that is the natural order of things as I am now old.

I can just about cope with that bizarre accent that half the teenage population has adopted (laaaak), and the constant and indescriminate use of the word "mate" is not solely a teenage thing, although the intonation, sneer and implied superiority when falling from teenage lips is pretty galling. I can even cope with the strange revolving conversations that people have now (and he turned round, then she turned round, so he turned round, etc). The one thing that really bloody irritates me though is exchanging the word "fuck" for the word "thank" in the phrase "thank you very much". It's not like I become temporarily deaf just because your mate nudges you and you drop into a brief sotto voco moment. Cunts. Teenage kids should be shot at birth.

Sorry. I think I got out of bed the wrong side this morning. I'm going to drink wine.