• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

annoying sayings from non-drug users

After you do LSD seven times you are considered legally insane.
- Then I must be grade A nutbar by now.

How can you put that shit in your body?
- As they are drunk AF and slamming back another one.

I don't care if you do drugs just don't do them around me.
- As they are smoking a cigarette and drinking their third coffee of the day right in front of me.

Heroin is the most addictive drug in the world.
- No, nicotine is.

You don't need to do drugs, you should make something of your life.
- I can do both.

If you really cared about yourself you wouldn't do drugs.
- Drugs are part of my self-care.

You obviously have deeper issues if you are using drugs to escape them.
- I'd have deeper unresolved issues if I never did drugs.

You can stop whenever you want to.
- I don't want to stop.

You're destroying your brain.
- I'm enhancing my mind.

Why would you do that to yourself?
- Why are you afraid to do it to yourself?

Heroin is the most addictive drug in the world.
- No, nicotine is.
technically its caffeine

also, do you buy the whole "nicotine is more addictive than X drug" argument?

i'd trade nicotine withdrawal for most other drug withdrawals any day

cold turkey nicotine withdrawal is actually nothing, it's only difficult psychologically

something that pissed me off on reddit was the amount of people claiming that they get migraines from second hand marijuana smoke... i really don't take these people seriously, because of the amount of people that claim marijuana helps their migraines and how much more marijuana is consumed by the people saying it's helping their migraines.. and plus before i started smoking weed i was in a hot boxed car and didn't get high at all. i really feel like a lot of those people on reddit probably weren't even smelling weed. there are some skunky plants out there that you can just smell from certain people's yard and stuff. i've smelt dirty laundry that smelt similar to weed.. i really feel like these people are getting placebo headaches. i mean, i guess it's possible some one can get high being in a hot boxed area, but these people were all claiming to be like running through the woods and all of a sudden smell a hint of weed and then get a migraine... i'm someone that likes to smoke in nature, if i see a person i'll always put out what i'm smoking till they are gone just to be polite. when i used to smoke cigarettes i used cross the street while walking and smoking if i saw someone and if i saw younger kids, i'd always immediately put the cigarette out, but when smoking and being a long distance from someone, i really don't think it's a big deal, and i really feel like it's like people just don't like weed and want to complain. i guess i really don't know these people are fibbing or making this problem up, but this does annoy me.