Angry Anger Management Thread

Which I'm trying to do right now...
Managing my anger about something and with someone probably not worth it.
And it's not because I need a solution, I already found it.
But the bad feeling lingers and probably will until I either find a diversion or the issue itself is resolved to everybody's satisfaction.
Until then my dogs and coworkers need to tread carefully around me.

Edited 1.5 hours later: I managed to forget that I'm angry, though the problem in question hasn't resolved yet. But my coworkers and dogs are welcome again to jump on me and ask me stupid questions.

Last edited:
^^
I guess the words were all jumbled around wrong. And they were reading them in the wrong context. That is they weren't understanding the context to it all completely. lol.

But that being said it is good having people around with good INTEGRITY !! That goes for all people, everyone, everybody, all, all of us together and as each, an individual, ALL PEOPLE. .. . . . and yes including mods.

Thank you for you time to say the least if nothing else. You know. Just because you are a mod doesn't mean you are above and better than others. You are here helping us, serving us, here to help us learn the guidelines. Why all of a sudden are they so superior and such rock stars that we are supposed to fuck them. Because they are so hot . . . we have to be one or date one or be in love with them.

Why cant they just be helping us to respect them for taking the time to enforce and help us all know the guidelines to be able to be a part of this with each other. jWhy ?? Why is it always gotta be oh . .. the almighty this and the almighty that the almighty mods. we should respect them as our gods for helping us be part of the community in an appropriate and healthy way. And for the time and effort that they sacrifice.

I doubt if I even have much time left. And yet they GIVE theirs away.

Jfukcin get along with people or go away from them like I have to. In the woods in the fuckin damn remote hills of life. So there you go.

Why everybody gotta be such a ego friek. Ya know we gotta share the gotdammit plantet with others . . . and the animals

So learn how to fuckn get along . . . . peeepoe .
Glad you could all sort things out
though I admit I had fun reading the whole thing 😜

So learn how to fuckn get along . . . . peeepoe .
Don't think that's always possible.
Sometimes, A and B just don't get along and no force in the world will resolve their issues.
Sometimes people need to have a fight, some prefer to use words, others fists, sometimes both are used.
I don't think it's a bad thing to have arguments or fights, quite the contrary.

But like with almost anything, when it gets out of control and your live consists of fighting all the time, or the wrong people, or for the wrong reasons, then it's time to start looking for a more global solution within oneself.

it became real-life exercise of anger management
REPRESENT ! I'm not TRYING to piss anyone off, am I ? Right I'm not purposely going out pissing on people and pissing them off. I'm not going to be someone's sex kintten or sextitute sextitude just because they are a mod.
r
Yu know my computer is running all slow and it's bad enough that I am already slow. So represent yourself as a whole. As a person. And then I am supposed to respect someone just because they are called mod !!!!!?!

I respect someone as a person. Because they give me a reason to. Not because they say I'm a mod and you ain't. And why ain't you a mod because I have to be. What ?

Where is INTEGRITY in this world anymore? And in this community for all of us together !!! Why ain't I a mod ???

jShit . . . . Why am I still alive.. . . . that's what I first and foremost want to know. That's my concern. That's What.

I trained myself not to depend on ANYTHING or ANYBODY. And to live the life that I want to be living and with who I choose to live with and be
around. So there you go ! Truth.

And as far as why am I not a mod . . . . I don't even know if I am going to be fuckin ALIVE tomorrow or the next day !!! So there you go ... . do you care ???/ !

or is it just about where your next bouzoonuzoink is going to be coming from. I didn't come here to fckn disrespect anyone or to find some kind of hook up relationship.

I already have that personal business taken care of. So there you go there's that too. This isn't only fucks hook up site lookin for a new realationship or my dream of all dreams partner for life or for whatever reason.

If it happens it happens . .. . good for you. I'm not interested. Oh so does that mean I'm disqualified now ?! Like I said I spent my whole life making a life for myself and I am settled and good. You know. .. . Since when did I cum here to hook up and find someone, get married, get a partner. No good been it done it. Now I'm good.

Really someone is going to coerce me into thinking my life isn't good enough . . . . without them. Really !!!!!! This is a public message board !!!! A place where you go to leave a message and help EACH OTHER. (not fuck them) not just one clandestine secret fantasy or whatnot whatever.

It's to help each other by harm reduction . . . . FROM dope or whatever.

Don't think that's always possible.
Sometimes, A and B just don't get along and no force in the world will resolve their issues.

And sometimes after trying everything possible on the planet and more. This is the only resolve. That there isn't one.

The most healthiest solution is that there in fact can be one. And most of the time there is.

But there is always an antagonist and there will never ever be a resolve for certain others.

This is why it is up to you and inside of you too. Your heart and what makes that higher power inside work for YOU.

To try to deal with the rest of the mucked up sh!t. say Prayers. good ones !!!! bye.

Oh and just to be clear. I'm not lookin for any from anyone. No Judgement.

I fckn just lived my life already and I'm good in 'that department' thank you though anyway. !! ❗😁

they even ruined the noodie thread with anger all up in it looooool
you can't fckn win you just keep on tryin to stay ahead of the game. and yes i said head. And I really don't care sometimes.

Last edited:
Which I'm trying to do right now...
Managing my anger about something and with someone probably not worth it.
And it's not because I need a solution, I already found it.
But the bad feeling lingers and probably will until I either find a diversion or the issue itself is resolved to everybody's satisfaction.
Until then my dogs and coworkers need to tread carefully around me.

Edited 1.5 hours later: I managed to forget that I'm angry, though the problem in question hasn't resolved yet. But my coworkers and dogs are welcome again to jump on me and ask me stupid questions.
duh 1.5 hours later I react. you know and as slow and dysfunctional as I try not to be my computer gets all slow and I am degraded enough without needing something else. but yeah. . . . that's how goes it.

Anger is a huge trigger for me. I feel so hopeless when I'm angry, it's very existential crisis/obsessive thoughts/forget the word, not ruminating but similar. I was very helpless as a child about my situation/things that happened so anger is always accompanied by despair for me. I'm not explaining it well, I'm not sure I'm making sense, but.... yeah. Writing helps, so does reading in the bath, but it's hard to cope. I take it out on people that I shouldn't, I'm very irritable. It's just awful, I don't know what to do.

so here you go. <3👍

but that doesn't mean **** <3👍**** I want to fck you or give you all my meds or think that I have to go out and control others everyday.

How about it's a forum for us not meeee meee meee meee Me everyday. Give someone else a chance ffs.

bless you and take care of yourself so that you can be compatible and be able to share with others. Appropriately.

Like when we need to learn from each other and be productive and proceed to carry on to the best of all of our abilities.

When it's my way or the highway I say bye . . that's my way.

And at least you all have a computer that works so you can all be on here and function with each other. Or try. <3

At least you all have something that works do I . . . . . no and it makes me even slower than I already think that I am.

bye !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Twice today I was really fucking angry, but I handled myself well.

I learned that taking the high road had its own rewards. I am sure anyone reading this would think "yeah right " ... But I am serious. I am glad I conducted myself well today.
Why would anyone judge you for that?

I just realized this comment is from years ago. I was going to delete this (my comment) but I think it's great you took the high road, so I'm going to leave it. I hope that you are doing well now.

Anger is a huge trigger for me. I feel so hopeless when I'm angry, it's very existential crisis/obsessive thoughts/forget the word, not ruminating but similar. I was very helpless as a child about my situation/things that happened so anger is always accompanied by despair for me. I'm not explaining it well, I'm not sure I'm making sense, but.... yeah. Writing helps, so does reading in the bath, but it's hard to cope. I take it out on people that I shouldn't, I'm very irritable. It's just awful, I don't know what to do.
Try to do the best that you can even with others. In the end you only really have power over yourself and then have to learn how to deal with all of the rest to the best of your abilities. And the good news is that you can !!!! Just work at it and you will do fine.

I just realized this comment is from years ago. I was going to delete this (my comment) but I think it's great you took the high road, so I'm going to leave it. I hope that you are doing well now.

That poster our good friend CH has passed away. Yes he was a great vibe around here and outside

That was amazing. That was very appreciated. It is !!!!!!!!!!!! <3❤️‍🔥

AND speaking of being slow and confused and I am trying, and I am trying NOT to be confused. I looked at this thread and it said it was in the Lounge. Now it's in the DS.

Is it just ME . . . . Or did it really happen ? I will probably never know. So . . . . I will just move on. good day. :)

Maybe I was in the Lounge and then I switched over to here. But I highly

doubt it.

I think it's been in TDS

I just edited my last post to mean to say I thought this was in the Lounge but it seems like actually something else was instead ?

Sori bye.

I think it's been in TDS
Yes and it does make more sense for the DS.

It has DS information and can be REAL and HELPFUL for UNDERSTANDING in it's own way. the dark way.

I am sorry. I kept thinking why is this in the lounge where you would expect more controversial and overt behavior. ! lol ?

Thanks for your support everybody. I am having a very terrible day and instead of taking it out on others all day the support and concepts are helping much more.

I think I am sick and hoping to make it for three more days. My whole body cramps up everywhere at any time. Everywhere. Like in my head and in my jaw.

How would you like to be stuck with something like that. Well I am. And it is no one else's fault from now on. So now I have to fix ME.

And if I want to blame anyone and lash out at them for it . . . . I should just remember it is because I let them. So if I don't allow anyone to be the blame for anything that happens to me. . . then I have to now learn how to take care of ME.

And it is all that I can do now to actually try.