anavar advive

bradley1281

Greenlighter
Hey guys..kind of new to this.I am 225 pounds with a medium build and just started taking 50 mg of oral anavar in the mornings. I am looking to cut belly fat and tone up.i do 30 min of cardio in the morn and do some cardio amd weights in the afternoon. .I am looking for advice on when I should be taking my anavar and if I should be taking anything with it.

Probably wasn't the wisest thing to ask for advice AFTER you've already started, since given you're taking Anavar *only* the advice would likely be against doing it...You should be running injectable testosterone along side it (though I don't believe it's ABSOLUTELY imperative with Anavar), and you're likely still going to have your HPTA shut down as a result - even though Anavar is very "mild". This means your body will stop producing testosterone naturally, hence why you should also be running an injectable testosterone with it. Plus you'll likely require proper PCT as well.

Yeah I guess it was stupid considering I don't know what pct is either...is there a testosterone I can buy over the counter that will help me with this? Will I start producing natural testosterone once I stop taking this?

I apologize for not doing my research.i am 7 days into this taking 50 mg a day..what is my best option as of right now?

I'd recommend ceasing the cycle now. No point continuing until you've at least done some proper research. Hold onto whatever you have left until then.

But I'll let an experienced member speak on whether or not pct is required this early in, frankly I don't know myself.

I apologize for not doing my research.i am 7 days into this taking 50 mg a day..what is my best option as of right now?

I used Anavar years ago on its own... just taper off when you are ready, HPTA will re-start no issues.. Next time use testosterone...!!

I'd add 500mg test to this and go on. Anavar + test are magic (if you have real anavar and a good dose (50mg is enough if it's really 50mg)).

If you stop now no pct is required, you were only on for 7 days.

When to take orals is a never ending debate. Some prefer to spread them out over the day to keep blood levels constant, some take all in one dose (usually preworkout, but if that gives you too painful pumps after is fine too).

I'm going to try pulsing orals for pre workout so I can run higher doses for longer periods as long as sides allow (I don't intend to do this with aromatizing orals)

Is there any test I can take that I can buy at a shop or is the only thing thats going to work is the injectable kind?

Is there any test I can take that I can buy at a shop or is the only thing thats going to work is the injectable kind?

With questions like that, you are not ready to start injecting compounds into your body mate..!!

I'm gonna place an order come end of July for some tri blend and some anadrol. I'm dieting pretty hard right now to make the most of drol since I know it shines best in low bf. If I had a source for good methyltrienelone I'd definitely use it three times weekly for a preworkout. Though I got a good dmz source that I may try as well... but I want to try something new so more than likely it'll be anadrol. Everyone I see reports tremendous strength and becoming filled out properly and on my frame I know it could work magic.

Yeah, with low bf anadrol supposedly makes you look better by mostly only drawing watter to the muscles. Another bonus in addition to strength :)

Tri blend of? Test/tren/mast?

Yep yep. I wanna see the hype of masteron. I carry water in bad places currently and I'm getting a glimpse of what I really carry muscle wise and fat wise via the diuretic effect of eca. So I know masteron will be awesome.

To me, steroid users who heavily push the use of Test with an Anavar cycle really have no business doing so. Not all of us are 21 and looking to get big.. a lot of us are getting close to our 30s and would like a steroid that allows us to break through strength plateaus while not amping up our appetite (like TEST does). Here are a few typical pro-Testosterone arguments

1- Anavar shuts your test down, so you need Test. Uh buddy.. well Test shuts your Test down even more. Actually.. a 8 week anavar cycle takes me about 2 weeks to recover from shutdown, where an Anavar/Test Cycle took me over a month to recover. So yes, Test will shut you down more. And the fact of the mater is.. if you're worried about Libidio on cycle, you should be taking Proviron or something. But in my experience, I don't get shutdown till week 6-8 with anavar.

2 - Anavar only won't yield results - Total Bullox. Anavar only with a great diet and discipline can yield outstanding results. I'm talking going from 14%BF - 11%BF over 8 weeks without losing any weight. Again, we're not all looking to get HUGE.

3- Anavar only is only for those cycling for their first time - On the contrary.. most of my buddies who are 10 - 15 cycles deep and heading into their 30s, DON'T want to inject any longer. It's much more convenient to do orals when you have more responsibility. The people on here who are really PUSHING Test are exactly what you'd imagine.. either 21 year old college kids who want to get huge, or washed out AAS users who don't get any effects from Anavar because their receptors are so used up.

Enough of my rant. For PCT - use Toremifene. There are GOOD sources and BAD for Torem.

Week 1 - 120mg
Week 2 - 90mg
Week 3 - 60mg
Week 4 - 30mg

Done.

Have fun

The people on here who are really PUSHING Test are exactly what you'd imagine.. either 21 year old college kids who want to get huge, or washed out AAS users who don't get any effects from Anavar because their receptors are so used up.

The androgen receptor, or indeed any nuclear receptor doesn't get "used-up".. Receptors up-regulate and down-regulate... There is evidence to suggest the AR up-regulates to account for greater levels of exogenous androgens over time..