• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Anal Weed

... I got some good shit
Indeed. A valuable addition to our discourse. 😉

Just so everyone is clear, you absolutely should not administer any kind of Alcohol by the rectal route. Its absolutely contraindicated. It can cause severe irritation.

Being that the digestive tract is not a constituent of the body that can "rest" meaning damage is often long-lasting and requires extensive dietary changes to truly repair.

You can rectally administer a lot of shit but not Alcohol.

RSO as a suppository supposedly works - i know of a few cancer patients that did it like that
Yup a guy that goes to the same doctor as me actually had his prostate cancer dissapear because of RSO. My brother who is a lawyer worked his case because the guy thought he was going to die and quit his job and then suddenly his cancer dissapeared. There was no other explanation for it though besides the RSO working so he had no case against the medical system.

First experiment today.

3ml MCT tincture (including ~0.3-0.4 grams of dirt weed) administered rectally via syringe. I am already quite stoned and I've had a little bit of alcohol.

I can feel the tincture within a couple of minutes. First my ass becomes tingly, then it spreads to my crotch, my lower back, then - finally - all the way down my legs.

There is a psychoactive effect also that is noticeably different from other routes of administration.

+0:30
I am very stoned, but it is hard to gauge since I've been getting baked all day.

Next experiment I will have a much larger dose while sober.

Thank you for your service as our guineapig @birdup :)

When I tried myself, I already had a really high resting tolerance to bud, so I cannot really comment on the sublte differences between the ROA's. I could only say that it worked.

Experiment number two.

Empty stomach, sober.

10:15 AM. I fill up a syringe with 7.5 ml of infused MCT oil (~1 gram dirt weed).

10:17 AM. I take off my pants and lube up my asshole. The syringe slides in easily. I push it as far up as it goes and then try to press the plunger but it's stuck.

10:18 AM. After a bit of jiggling, the plunger suddenly goes all the way in.

I have no idea if I'm going to be completely destroyed by this. This amount of tincture orally would fuck me up to the point I can't think.

+0:30

Tingling sensation spread from anus to my crotch and lower back then down through my legs. The muscles in my legs are relaxed. There is also a noticeable psychoactive effect at the half hour mark. It is not strong, but I'm not imagining it either.

I'm not sure how long to keep lying down on my stomach. I'm trying to prevent leakage. I don't know how well sealed my starfish is.

I jerk off. Masturbation is different. Sensation (particularly at ejaculation) is heightened.

+0:40

I get up and put my pants back on. The lower half of my body is like jelly. I am mildly stoned, but the effects continue to increase. Clearly rectal administration works, but it is slower than sublingual.

I think a substantial amount of the THC/CBD has gone to CB1 receptors in different parts of my body (spine / groin) rather than going straight to my brain.

+0:48

Starting to zone out a bit. Becoming increasingly stoned.

+1:00

My entire body is tingling now. I think the drugs have travelled up my spine. It's a very nice sensation. Feels like I just had a massage.

Psychoactive effects continue to increase, but are still not hugely significant.

+3:35

Effects are mostly gone now. I went out for lunch earlier. The body high was very significant. It spread throughout my entire body. The psychoactive effects were also significant, but very different from normal weed effects. I was saying words in the wrong order in sentences. I also said Chreason instead of Christmas Season... but, aside from that, I was pretty clear headed.

This has been somewhat of a failed experiment – one gram should last me all day – but I think rectal administration probably has some serious medical potential.

Last edited:
Indeed. A valuable addition to our discourse. 😉

Just so everyone is clear, you absolutely should not administer any kind of Alcohol by the rectal route. Its absolutely contraindicated. It can cause severe irritation.

Being that the digestive tract is not a constituent of the body that can "rest" meaning damage is often long-lasting and requires extensive dietary changes to truly repair.

You can rectally administer a lot of shit but not Alcohol.
+1

That’s the first time I have read of someone trying rectal alcohol as part of a suicide attempt.

and wow 1.8 L 70 proof rectal plug.. there is a bunch that doesn’t make sense.. I wanted to sleep for a test so I plugged 1.8 liters.

Last edited:
@birdup
I would reccommend Emprise Hypernova Nano which in 3ml has 10mg THC in a water soluble matrix.
this would guarantee the effect desired which I also obtain sublingually.
Personally I have not plugged anything. not that there is anything wrong with it...

I tried this several months ago and although it worked, I used the same amount (or less) of MCT oil OP used and it still ended up coming right out of me in the end...the rectal cavity really can't absorb all that much oil that quickly.

I wouldn't try this again without a nano THC product.

The quality of the oil is also important. Regular coconut oil, for example, has more potential to cause a yeast infection.

May want to avoid a lipid approach as it won’t be absorbed quickly. I have certainly read of people plugging alcohol, but then you could end up with irritation, other potential problems and regular alcohol use.

Or they die from alcohol enemas.

@birdup why not just make edibles, eat the pre-made edible THC sweets, or would heating hash or THC oil and mixing it into yogurt and honey and eating it work?

Jesus. I'm not being funny, but if you have no option but to shove weed up your arse, surely it's time to stop?

Same goes for all other drugs....

Hey! If you're in Canada you can buy Marijuana suppositories from many places, including the official legal dispensaries. I've never used them before but they seem to work well.

(I understand sourcing is typically against the rules but I figure for a legal dispensary it's okay?)