• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Anal Weed

birdup

Bluelight Crew
Anyone had any success plugging weed?

This is a serious question. I have a medical condition that makes smoking (and vaporizing) impractical.

Anyone had any success plugging weed?

This is a serious question. I have a medical condition that makes smoking (and vaporizing) impractical.
I think it's probably not been explored very much I'm expecting concentrates and oils would work they must do because they work orally so the bioavailability would surely be higher rectally it would just be a question of how to administer the oil maybe in a dissolvable capsule?

I also have substantial problems allogenic Lee vaporising I could never smoke anything not even pure organic cannabis that had to stop in 2005 in place of pure vaporization only. Plus homemade edibles are essential. Simple coconut oil infusion.

I would maybe just use edbles for in your case? It's more or less the same as plug-in with a slight subjective difference and less potency but effective enough.

I am due a very large dose of edibles very shortly after one hell of a day or two and night and some brutal nightmares. I'm just managing all my allergies now clearing out two or three multiples of mucus from my lungs which will open up portals of possibility in life today for some comfort and peace of mind but drugs will absolutely be needed here asap.

Starting with edibles maybe a strong black coffee, then a lot of kava. I expect I will probably be tempted later on when in a much better mood to vaporize some cannabis but I will be able to blast my mind pretty high before I even get to that point without vaporizing which I actually do for pleasure and fun when the mood arises.

But needs to be balanced and allergies treated 24/7 anyway and in addition.

Last edited:
@AutoTripper

I like edibles. I have less problems than most people, I think. But I need quicker absorption. I've tried sublingual alcohol tinctures but they burn the fuck out of my mouth and that can't be healthy even in the short term. Next I'm going to make a MCT oil tincture. My budget is tight. I don't have a lot of money.

It seems like rectal absorption would be ideal?

@AutoTripper

I like edibles. I have less problems than most people, I think. But I need quicker absorption. I've tried sublingual alcohol tinctures but they burn the fuck out of my mouth and that can't be healthy even in the short term. Next I'm going to make a MCT oil tincture. My budget is tight. I don't have a lot of money.

I see no reason on paper in my own mind why it shouldn't work it would just be a question of administering.

I think do a bit of digging and see if you can find testimony and report of this I can't believe it has never been attempted or successful.

It's just not an avenue that people typically look to explore.

Good luck. I will be watching. If I come across anything or something strikes me I'll be sure to share it here.

Well just as long as you don't need to light it I guess! :ROFLMAO:

I like edibles.
Well in that case chocolate brownies should work well (could be a bit confusing when it comes time to tidy up if you know what I mean). :ROFLMAO:

I've tried sublingual alcohol tinctures but they burn the fuck out of my mouth and that can't be healthy even in the short term. Next I'm going to make a MCT oil tincture.
What's wrong with normal olive oil like normal people? Sublingual drops?

Dunno about the alcohol though. I've been known to experiment with reagent grade methanol and I'm still here. Arguably sane! But then I'm talking about once per month MAYBE i.e. not a daily joyride or routine. What I'm saying is that I cannot see any reason for ethanol to taste or burn worse than methanol. Fun fact: ethanol can be used as an antidote for methanol poisoning. Now who would have thought! Not me! :ROFLMAO:

RSO as a suppository supposedly works - i know of a few cancer patients that did it like that
Forgive my ignorance and/or lack of experience with shoving things up my ass but what is "RSO"?

Oh never mind. "Rick Simpson Oil". Yeah. I had to look that up! Dunno how comfortable I'd feel about shoving something named "Rick Simpson" up my ass. Fuck I'm learning a lot of useless information today that's for damn sure! :ROFLMAO:

Seems all you have to do is soak your weed in a toxic and volatile solvent and then boil said solvent off! What can go wrong! :ROFLMAO: 💥

Last edited:
Is Rick Simpson oil not undecarboxylated though as in not really psychoactive but more medicinal in an anti-inflammatory sense?

Vs Decarboxylated full spectrum cannabis oils and extracts which would be considerably more psychoactive but not as medicinal but still quite so?

I’ve tried anal use of cannabinoids. I used RSO since it was already decarboxylated. Actually used pieces of RSO canna butter. It was effective far as I remember, but not worth the trouble for me with so many other much easier ROA’s.

-GC

Is Rick Simpson oil not undecarboxylated though as in not really psychoactive but more medicinal in an anti-inflammatory sense?

Vs Decarboxylated full spectrum cannabis oils and extracts which would be considerably more psychoactive but not as medicinal but still quite so?

RSO is decarboxylated and fairly psychoactive. The other cannabinoids and bio active constituents kind of mellow out the high a bit but it’ll get you.

RSO is usually also less pure than other concentrates, often containing a fair amount of chlorophyll.

-GC

This may not be conventional but you could give yourself a smoke enema. I believe typically smoke enemas are done with tobacco and they were used to "revive" ppl who had drowned. Jere in England we had bellows every 30m or so, all along the river Isis.

So you might be able to find some boof bellows on ebay or in an antique shop.

Yea, it's definitely a viable route for the administration of Cannabis. Historically, Cannabis tinctures have been administered in such a way, like way before Cannabis was made illegal. I dated a lady for a while who was an RN and also had a side business growing weed and doing consultations with medical patients. She had every kind of route of administration and she mentioned speciically that there are many patients, like yourself @birdup for whom many other routes are just not viable.

She had suppositories, but I really think it's not necessary to physically make suppositories. I see no reason why any tincture fit for oral consumption can be administered rectally. Not only do I have the research and second-hand experience, I've done it. When I was out in Illinois, I was going to the actual dispensary (never really been a thing for me) and got a pre-filled RSO syringe that I had intended to dab. Well, I ended up kind of sick one day and said, what the hell, let's try this out. It definitely works and the absorption is faster than with edibles by at least 50%

Just so everyone is clear, you can't just stick a bud up there. It would have to be a tincture made for oral consumption (edibles).

May want to avoid a lipid approach as it won’t be absorbed quickly. I have certainly read of people plugging alcohol, but then you could end up with irritation, other potential problems and regular alcohol use.