• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Anal Weed

w01fg4ng said:
How long did you have to leave your ass up to get all that oil to absorb?

Not long enough. I lay on my stomach for like an hour, maybe longer. It leaked out of my ass the next day. I was super worried I was going to start leaking at work.

F.U.B.A.R. said:
Jesus. I'm not being funny, but if you have no option but to shove weed up your arse, surely it's time to stop?

I have options. I can eat it or absorb it sublingually. I was just experimenting with the ass route.

neversickanymore said:
May want to avoid a lipid approach as it won’t be absorbed quickly. I have certainly read of people plugging alcohol, but then you could end up with irritation, other potential problems and regular alcohol use.

Yeah the lipid approach doesn't work. Alcohol was a complete disaster... Is there a third option? What are the suppositories made out of?

I so badly just wanna be like "No", and close this thread 😛

Anyone had any success plugging weed?

This is a serious question. I have a medical condition that makes smoking (and vaporizing) impractical.
Try low dose edibles then. Thc needs combustion or a high temperature to be actived.

PriestTheyCalledHim said:
@birdup why not just make edibles

I was trying to find a way that absorbs super quickly as an alternative to sublingual absorption, but I'm just about ready to give up on the idea and stick to edibles/tinctures.

Yea, it's definitely a viable route for the administration of Cannabis. Historically, Cannabis tinctures have been administered in such a way, like way before Cannabis was made illegal. I dated a lady for a while who was an RN and also had a side business growing weed and doing consultations with medical patients. She had every kind of route of administration and she mentioned speciically that there are many patients, like yourself @birdup for whom many other routes are just not viable.

She had suppositories, but I really think it's not necessary to physically make suppositories. I see no reason why any tincture fit for oral consumption can be administered rectally. Not only do I have the research and second-hand experience, I've done it. When I was out in Illinois, I was going to the actual dispensary (never really been a thing for me) and got a pre-filled RSO syringe that I had intended to dab. Well, I ended up kind of sick one day and said, what the hell, let's try this out. It definitely works and the absorption is faster than with edibles by at least 50%

Just so everyone is clear, you can't just stick a bud up there. It would have to be a tincture made for oral consumption (edibles).
Dwmn, I didn't know thst. Thanks for thst info. Errday you learn something new. Hehe ✌💯

I was trying to find a way that absorbs super quickly as an alternative to sublingual absorption, but I'm just about ready to give up on the idea and stick to edibles/tinctures.
I was just playin ;) don't give up on your dreams of finding a good alternative

Cannabis infused drinks supposedly hit you in about 15 min-20 min so that could be a decent less anally option

Especially if you drink on an empty stomach

I have started implementing that as a strategy.

I went to the pub the other day and somebody asked me - because they saw the funnel and they were weird about it - I told them: "I am not going to stop poking stuff up into my butthole!"

I'm not entirely sure if people get it.

I'd love to get drunk anally.

For some reason, people think that's weird.

well you probably should stop digging around in there if you've showed up at the doctor's office with hemmorioids that needed surgery in the past

Try holding down edibles when your throwing up every 2mins and the very thought of putting anything in your mouth makes you instantly vomit. While sublingual tinctures work, they don’t often give the all encompassing body high I can make from potent flower derived canna butter.

I think the main problem is getting the product in a form concentrated enough to not come right back out, a highly concentrated canna butter or straight extract.

People should have options.

-GC

Everyone is so hung up on the anal thing...it tickles me... pun intended, @Keif' Richards doesn't leave that type of shit on the table.

You can get comfortable with just about anything regarding your own body, I've found. All in all, I would consider sex to be a pretty disgusting process if we're looking at it from a similar vantage point. You sweat, exchange mucousy fluids and shit and sometimes those fluids grow into a living thing in the woman's gut, like Ridley Scott's Alien. Administering something rectally is just another thing. Do it, wash your hands, be hygienic and nobody has to know but you, God and the paramedics that revive you 25 minutes later.

You wipe your ass I assume, so you're really just a hop, skip and a jump from taking it "all the way". Believe me, I'm by no means a "sexually liberated" guy. I'm pretty sure I lie somewhere on the spectrum between comfortable with it and uncomfortable with it, but I got comfortable with it. Funny story though, I was sleeping with this chick for a few weeks who desperately wanted to peg me. When she first said it LITERALLY triggered my flight or flight hormones and I started checking for exits.

That is something that completely triggered every kind of stereotype, cliche and judgement that I was capable of having. I truly have no desire to have a girl fuck me like that, but now I feel like I have to do it otherwise I'm a prude. She's the one running the whole "you're a prude game"... that's probably how the spider catches her flies.

Anyway. Anal weed... yes. In a vehicle of some kind like an oil. Works like a charm. All joking really needs to be put aside regarding the route of administration as it really could be a viable and life-changing option for folks with compromised health who perhaps can't swallow, smoke or what have you. Anyone with specific questions please feel free to hit me up. I have an "Anal-related matters" folder in my inbox.

How long did you have to leave your ass up to get all that oil to absorb?
do most people not have working sphincters? i see comments like this all the time on the subject of boofing, but if you don't leak poop all day why would you leak drugs?

I leak poop roughly 1.0 times a day. I sit on a porcelain bowl engineered with running water to get rid of it. It usually happens in the morning after my coffee and a smoke. After that, there's a perfect window of opportunity to plug my drugs.

Happy Valentines Day!

scootbooter said:
do most people not have working sphincters? i see comments like this all the time on the subject of boofing, but if you don't leak poop all day why would you leak drugs?

I have never had another drug leak out of my ass. MCT oil leaked out because it didn't absorb so it just stayed there... and it's oil. Poop isn't oil.

For the record, though, I have actually had an operation on my anal sphincter. They removed a small triangular slice of it. I had the procedure because my asshole was too tight and I couldn't heal a fissure I got from shoving a broken-off syringe up there when I couldn't find a vein in my arm.

My asshole is tight. It didn't leak out until the next day. I assumed, at that point, that it had fully absorbed. I woke up and my wife gave me a blowjob before work. For some reason, after that, it leaked out. I guess your asshole relaxes after ejaculation or something? I don't know.

I trust that was helpful,
I am here for science.

I have started implementing that as a strategy.

I went to the pub the other day and somebody asked me - because they saw the funnel and they were weird about it - I told them: "I am not going to stop poking stuff up into my butthole!"

I'm not entirely sure if people get it.

I'd love to get drunk anally.

For some reason, people think that's weird.
ok gawdzzzzzzzzz now i gotta try butt booze*pops a coors can........pray for me

I have never had another drug leak out of my ass. MCT oil leaked out because it didn't absorb so it just stayed there... and it's oil. Poop isn't oil.

For the record, though, I have actually had an operation on my anal sphincter. They removed a small triangular slice of it. I had the procedure because my asshole was too tight and I couldn't heal a fissure I got from shoving a broken-off syringe up there when I couldn't find a vein in my arm.

My asshole is tight. It didn't leak out until the next day. I assumed, at that point, that it had fully absorbed. I woke up and my wife gave me a blowjob before work. For some reason, after that, it leaked out. I guess your asshole relaxes after ejaculation or something? I don't know.

I trust that was helpful,
I am here for science.
Sorry to hear about the injury, and now that you mention it your story does track with my own experiment dissolving RSO in coconut oil. I waited at least an hour but it seemed to come out totally unprocessed when I went for a poo, with no psychoactive results, and I haven't tried again since (will probably wait till i have access to some strong tincture for dilution with water).

For water-soluble drugs I generally administer it standing up in the bathroom and then go about my day without pause, and after a couple minutes of discomfort and conscious clenching I'm all good to go.

Could plugging nano-powder possibly work good? It's made to be water soluble so it can hit quickly sublingually. Plugging it with some mxe seems like it could be very rewarding.
Shame it's so pricey like 4-5x the cost as distillate which works pretty good sublingually.