• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Amphetamine Sulphate quality

Well it's the OP here, made a return to town (ie. had more of that speed) and yes, that photo also making me drool, looks fine.

I think you misunderstand. LoginNotSecure was not inferring that the photo was making them drool; well not in the traditional sense anyway. What they meant was that it was causing them to gush from their vagina for an extended period of time, and causing some anal leakage.

this amphetamine paste is about ~55
%....and thats awesome quality here where im located
View attachment 20229

I'm not being a dick, but how do you know that it is 55%?

While I'd say 55% is a reasonable expectation of purity for 'good quality' UK amphetamine at the moment (if it was) - and that's probably the rarer stuff, my personal experience and what I've learnt from analysing wedinos and EC results posted at DNStars (before it was discontinued - they posted dark web amphetamine results from EnergyControl), is that the situation is far, far worse than people think, and people (including myself), are terrible at guessing quality. Are you saying that you think it's got no active adulterants? I'd highly suggest getting a sample into wedinos or energycontrol if you haven't already, and seeing what they say (and posting it here), I'm always intrigued to see.

Again, not being a dick, and not being an arsey cynic, but the amphetamine situation in the UK is genuinely, currently totally fucked. Lab testing absolutely supports this.

Last edited:
I'm not being a dick, but how do you know that it is 55%?

While I'd say 55% is a reasonable expectation of purity for 'good quality' UK amphetamine at the moment (if it was) - and that's probably the rarer stuff, my personal experience and what I've learnt from analysing wedinos and EC results posted at DNStars (before it was discontinued - they posted dark web amphetamine results from EnergyControl), is that the situation is far, far worse than people think, and people (including myself), are terrible at guessing quality. Are you saying that you think it's got no active adulterants? I'd highly suggest getting a sample into wedinos or energycontrol if you haven't already, and seeing what they say (and posting it here), I'm always intrigued to see.

Again, not being a dick, and not being an arsey cynic, but the amphetamine situation in the UK is genuinely, currently totally fucked. Lab testing absolutely supports this.
Ok.... But i cant tell you more than this... That im 💯 sure what the % is..... Its not bought some dirty street dealers, because i dont buy my amphetamine from those... Too risky hear where i live... This amphetamine paste is... Lets say that a a spesific organization is behind this.... And you know how it goes, when you have access To straight, not To the Manufacturer, but there is only 1 hand in the middle of this... So this isnt a sugar that here those street dealers hussle.... Yeah...

In other words, you don't know the percentage, believe that you're getting it off some "cook" :rolleyes: easiest way is to send a sample off to get it tested. Put your money where your mouth is fella.

Ok.... But i cant tell you more than this... That im 💯 sure what the % is..... Its not bought some dirty street dealers, because i dont buy my amphetamine from those... Too risky hear where i live... This amphetamine paste is... Lets say that a a spesific organization is behind this.... And you know how it goes, when you have access To straight, not To the Manufacturer, but there is only 1 hand in the middle of this... So this isnt a sugar that here those street dealers hussle.... Yeah...

You're 100% sure that somebody (at least second hand) knows and is telling you the exact correct percentage and hasn't cut it with caffeine, or received it that way? Send it into wedinos and/or energy control then as I'd honestly (and this isn't me being sarcastic or a cunt) genuinely, absolutely love to know how it goes. Challenge what you think is true. I'm unsure anybody has taken me up on this yet. Just out of interest - which country are you from? I know the quality is said to be a lot better in some EU countries but I'm honestly struggling to see that as being the certified fact it's made out to be on forums like this/the street etc.

I've never, ever been one of these huge HR preachers on bluelight, other than being obviously safe & offering whatever I can to help people out, but when it comes to speed, get it lab tested. Just do it. Here are some of the things I've submitted to wedinos over the past year or two. Just a handful that I could be arsed to do and/or didn't get rejected. The results:

2018:
03/18:Intended substance: Amphetamine | Result: Caffeine Major
07/18:MDMA (White/yellowy stuff)| Result: MDMA Major
10/18:Intended substance: MDMA | Result: Chloroquine Major (This is what my friend was sold by some black guy in a London club after haggling him down to £30 from £40. IIRC it was orange and clearly not MDMA (I didn't try it). From wiki "Chloroquine is a medication used to prevent and to treat malaria in areas where malaria is known to be sensitive to its effects" - somebody presumably sold him his fucking malaria medication instead of actually taking it before travelling to some malaria hotspot like Africa.

2019:
08/19:Intended substance: 2C-T-7 | Result: 2C-T-4 Major
09/19:Intended substance: MDA | Result: MDA Major (fuck yeahh!!)
09/19:MDMA (White crystals) | Result: MDMA Major
12/19:2c-b (pink) | 2c-b Major
01/20:Intended substance: amphetamine (felt like caffeine) | Result: Major Caffeine & Major Amphetamine
01/20:Intended substance: BK-2c-b (Bought as 2c-b but later told to be BK-2c-b when it didn't work) | Result : Major Methoxphenidine (MXP) (I bought this in about 2016 and actually love MXP, mourned it's loss and as I've just come to learn. been sitting on a few g's ever since. I'm actually quite happy about this one.=D)

02/2018: Intended substance: amphetamine. Result: See below:

Now this one if a bit of a weird anomaly. I was taking this and it felt a bit like amphetamine, I was quite active and getting stuff done. However there were two different gram bags and one was wet, so my friend took that one and I took the dry one to save me drying it out for weighing doses. Anyway we went to a drum & bass night, I had 2c-b and we had little bumps of this amphetamine throughout the night etc. Got back to his and partied for a bit and I used all mine up and he had a bit left. People went to bed so I intended to sniff the rest of my ket and sleep on the couch, but knew I was wide awake so I asked my mate if I could have the rest of his. I sniffed a line and felt a little bit, so had a few bumps of ket. All was as expected, but the ket was running out and I wanted to be mashed as I entered a hole. But holy fuck not this mashed...

So I sniffed the rest of his err... amphetamine and my god I was absolutely fucking smashed to bits. Music sounded electric, I kept thinking I was at work/in different rooms/trying to do random things not typically associated with lying on a couch off your face. It was very, very clearly a phenylethylamine buzz and without a shadow of doubt an absolutely class act empathogen. I was gurning, rolling about, seeing things which disappeared and having the absolute time of my life; basically your absolutely standard 'pill hole' as I like to call it. This lasted about an hour or so before gradually wearing of and I walked home seeing the signature static fractals and weird little amoeba like organisms on every surface that I frequently hallucinate on MDMA and MDA (but nothing else). My thoughts were mainly two things:

1. I'd likely taken MDAI it felt like what was quite obviously an MDxx analogue that made you trip your tits off.

2. what an absolutely A class fucking drug, and where could I get more

Anyway, I put my submission into wedinos and it came up as Major Caffeine & Quetiapine (A fucking antipsychotic?!). There is absolutely no way what so ever that I took an antipsychotic. Just absolutely not. If there is then the people on those wards are having an absolute whale of a time. But check the other amphetamine submission for that very same day: Major Caffeine & Major MDAI. I 100% believe that wedinos made an administrative error that day and mixed our results up, but either way, somebody got quetiapine and somebody else got MDAI, both mixed with caffeine.

LAB TEST YOUR FUCKING AMPHETAMINE PEOPLE.

^It's all there. Just type in your keyword as amphetamine and go to page 27 for the January 2020 results which I will paste here:

Sample Upon Analysis (Major): Caffeine Sample Upon Analysis (Minor): N-ethylamphetamine, Amphetamine, Methamphetamine
Sample Upon Analysis (Major): Caffeine Sample Upon Analysis (Minor): Amphetamine
Sample Upon Analysis (Major): Amphetamine, Caffeine
Sample Upon Analysis (Major): Amphetamine (this is not frequent)
Sample Upon Analysis (Major): Caffeine Sample Upon Analysis (Minor): Amphetamine
Sample Upon Analysis (Major): Amphetamine
Sample Upon Analysis (Minor): Methamphetamine
Sample Upon Analysis (Major): Caffeine Sample Upon Analysis (Minor): Methamphetamine, Amphetamine

The amphetamine situation in the UK is so bad that people are cutting it with meth.

Last edited:
I don't want to spoil the ending sentence of my last post so I'll reiterate it before posting some more choice samples from wedinos:

The amphetamine situation in the UK is so bad that people are cutting it with meth.

Some recent submissions which shouldn't be there for amph:

Flualprazolam
Methamphetamine (again, lots)
Ketamine
MDMA
Cocaine
Etizolam
Mephedrone
N-ethylamphetamine
4-Ethylamphetamine
Propranolol
Paracetamol & Cocaine
Caffeine, Paracetamol
Methiopropamine

This ones just class:
Caffeine, Noscapine, Heroin, Amphetamine, Paracetamol, Cocaine, 6-MAM, 6-Acetylcodeine, Papaverine

These are just some of the amphetamine contaminants since November.

"narrr mate honestly I'm like a step from some fucking mad chemist my speeds like 110% pure"

And btw, not just to pick on you because you're the new guy, because this is all just a general rant & pointing out the absurdity of what people assume they're getting in EADD, but if you're 1 step from an organisation/chemist then why on earth is...

this amphetamine paste is about ~55%....

... your amphetamine - roughly - only 55%? And what's making up that remaining percentage? A nice little cut perhaps, or is that unthinkable? This organisation decent & well meaning folk, but just really struggle with the wash?

Last edited:
This is a particular bone of contention of mine. I'm fuckin sick of shit speed. Ever since base/paste became the norm I can count on the fingers of one finger the times I've had good stuff.

I recently took a punt on some DN sourced stuff that was £40 an eighth, so I got a Q thinking it was probably decent for that price. When it arrived it was that fuckin oily yellow stinky slime that is totally impossible to handle, weigh or snort. It appears to promise so much yet fails to deliver. A little bit gave a hint of what it should be, but any more just spaced me out. There was no euphoria, no motivation, no desire to wank myself into oblivion - just a weird, slightly trippy sedated feeling. It didn't even keep me awake. I got through the q in 5 days and was glad when it was gone. I tried drying some out but that just seemed to render it virtually ineffective.

It's my belief (though I have no proof) that shit like this is amphetamine freebase oil dripped onto a substrate of caffeine - or if you're lucky, ephedrine powder. This seems to make economic sense for lazy chemists to maximise profits without bothering to produce the sulphate salt.

So no, price is no indicator of quality.
Appearance is no indicator of quality
Smell is no indicator of quality
Only quality is an indicator of quality - and that's what's sadly lacking.

As the OP says, "bring speed back"...
was the "speed" looked like this? 🤔

Even the stuff from the DN is about 15 % on average. I think its so heavily cut because the price is on such a low level and in addition people are used to snort 100 mg + lines of amphetamine,which would make you overdose instantly if it would be 90 % pure. I once had pure amphetamine from the *vendor removed* back in the day and it was about 35 € per gram. I rather pay that and get 95%+ pure dry amphetamine instead of buying 5 % pure stuff for 1 €per gram.This one gram lasted me 2 weeks of snorting every day and 20-30 mg lines got you high for 6 hours. I had pure dexamphetamine pills a few years later and although a little bit cleaner( because no levoamphetamine) the high was comparable.
This is the breakfast of champions, 😘21048

In other words, you don't know the percentage, believe that you're getting it off some "cook" :rolleyes: easiest way is to send a sample off to get it tested. Put your money where your mouth is fella.
Im sorry bro To say this, but... Hmmm lets put it like this :where do you know the % of the speed to what you have used? 😉😉Have you send your speed to Lab Testing? Because i am not those guys Who just talks bullshit for now reason at all. Sorry but i cant tell you More info....

I don't want to spoil the ending sentence of my last post so I'll reiterate it before posting some more choice samples from wedinos:

Some recent submissions which shouldn't be there for amph:

Flualprazolam
Ketamine
MDMA
Cocaine
Etizolam
Mephedrone
N-ethylamphetamine
4-Ethylamphetamine
Propranolol
Paracetamol & Cocaine
Caffeine, Paracetamol
Methiopropamine

This ones just class:
Caffeine, Noscapine, Heroin, Amphetamine, Paracetamol, Cocaine, 6-MAM, 6-Acetylcodeine, Papaverine

These are just some of the amphetamine contaminants since November.

"narrr mate honestly I'm like a step from some fucking mad chemist my speeds like 110% pure"

And btw, not just to pick on you because you're the new guy, because this is all just a general rant & pointing out the absurdity of what people assume they're getting in EADD, but if you're 1 step from an organisation/chemist then why on earth is...

... your amphetamine - roughly - only 55%? And what's making up that remaining percentage? A nice little cut perhaps, or is that unthinkable? This organisation decent & well meaning folk, but just really struggle with the wash?
Sorry dude 😊 but i was not on any sentence claimed that this is uncut, 0🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣try To understand somehow what you read

That, in fact, looks a lot like isopropylbenzylamine - a cut frequently found in Aussie meth. Long flat regular milky crystals are the tell. See how hard it is to crush: if you can crush it with with your fingers it ain't meth.
Im sorry To say ALL OF YOU GUYS, that im not kh here tRolling or speaking SHIT

And first :im that old, believe me, that i know what LEGIT AMPHETAMINE IS.... sorry but i am not took speed just in My country..... I have when Silk road 1 was just started,get speed from the promised land of stimulants, germany

And first :im that old, believe me, that i know what LEGIT AMPHETAMINE IS.... sorry but i am not took speed just in My country..... I have when Silk road 1 was just started,get speed from the promised land of stimulants, germany

Yeah my point is that we're all that person. Been around the block, know our drugs. I've got a dexamphetamine script and I've still been fooled, 100%.

Sorry dude 😊 but i was not on any sentence claimed that this is uncut, 0🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣try To understand somehow what you read

Okay but my point is, how do you know if it is or not? And why can't you find out from the guy who's just a step away if he knows the purity? And why, at that level is it only 55%. Surely they are selling wholesale... at 55% purity?!

Just look at the lab results, this is what people are getting in lab tested amphetamine samples. If you get it tested at wedinos/etc and it's pure amphetamine, then fair enough. This isn't a match or a fight, it's just raising awareness that the majority of people are getting fooled including myself, hence posting my wedinos results. This is not about ego, it's about what you think you might know vs. the actual reality, and it's not personally about you. Seriously, let's just put the thing about your amphetamine to bed, it doesn't matter and my highlighting it was just to try and add credence to my post. It's not about you, and maybe you're right. It really doesn't matter.

It's about facts and raising awareness. Since November, wedinos has had, often multiple, submissions of the following for amphetamine:

Flualprazolam
Ketamine
MDMA
Cocaine
Etizolam
Mephedrone
N-ethylamphetamine
4-Ethylamphetamine
Propranolol
Paracetamol & Cocaine
Caffeine, Paracetamol
Methiopropamine

FTR there are only literally one or two ampetamine submissions. How many of those people can honestly tell one stim from the next, with absolute accuracy? How many may have ever even tried pure amphetamine if this what's available? I thought I could... but I was fooled. Analogue stims, empathogens, piperazines (!), mixed with little bits of this and that to alter the high. Amphetamine isn't that obvious a buzz, it's easily done.

This is the just the crack:

The UK/EU amphetamine scene is currently fucked, and you can't know without a lab test. It's that simple and it's all I'm saying. In fact it's a fucking crisis. To anybody who thinks they are an expert and can determine facts about their speed, take the red pill, get a free test and post your result.

Last edited:
Surely that's methamphetamine not sulphate? Amphetamine sulphate doesn't form crystals like that as far as I know, or does it?
Yeah, if you ment that picture of crystal meth... Yeah it REALLY isnt speed... Not even that said in any aemtencr
Sentence