• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Amphetamine Sulphate quality

just skimmed the thread as I'm a bit one eye'd popey'd at the mo, some heavy shit tho i'll check it out later. not tried meth like, can't imagine i'd be a huge fan, wouldnt know whether to mong out on alkl the serotonin or fuck/clean/wank/talk (is that order of preference?) haven't been hitting the speed but made a pissed up late fri night purchase of what turned out to be some nice coke! all gone tho so hitting the biftas and providing this obscure corner of the internet with some quality tunes once again

just discovered this guy, its fuckin brilliant, sort of like talking heads, bowie, and donna summers had a big fucking dirty coked up orgy (wouldnt be too surprised if that actually happened) and lcd soundsystem was the child

by talking heads i mean just mean that byrne guy or whatever his name is, with the whole of talking heads and bowie on donna summers, that would get messy, unless bowie was getting freaky with the talking heads as well, that would balance things out, ya know what I mean ;)

New site setup from members of that site dnuk.club , purely a harm reduction site strictly no sourcing etc. Im gonna wedinos this phet im on now and post it on there, will share results here too,its genuinely the best stuff ive had since 2004.

Did you get those results back?

L
Why exactly is coke cut with levamisole? Does it act as a numbing agent?
Levamisole in the body turns into aminorex which is a stimulant just like meth but weaker but the downside is that it's nasty toxic side effecty shit that can cause serious long term health problems.

I know the quality has been pretty bad in years gone by. I didn't touch it for ages because I'm way too boring and sensible these days to allow myself to shovel gram+ of heavily adulterated powders in me.

Got some for the first time in ages. Not a regular drug user at all these days save for a spliff a few evenings a week and a few guinnesses when out and about, but had a day off work so swallowed 50mg ish after a big cooked breakfast.

Didn't seem to do the trick, but another 50mg has me pretty keen to break out the cleaning products and/or wank incessantly. Are the days of glucose cut with speed over, or did I get lucky?

Is 'phet even popular any more, outside of Polish/Eastern European communities that is.

It's funny, I'm falling out of love with cannabis 'cause the strength and price is getting nuts here, and can't find a local source of hash or flower of a sensible strength. It's been getting worse/better (delete as applicable) over the past 5 or 6 years or so. Yet the quality and price of speed plummeted didn't it. It should be the other way around; quality speed and mellow weed.

Anyway, this is going down a treat today:

The best techno in the world comes from Birmingham, no? I've never been, but I can imagine it's that post-industrial landscape that has had such a huge influence on the machine sounds techno heads know and love.

I don't think it's a coincidence that Black Sabbath, Godflesh, and a whole host of other innovative artists also emerged from the city with blaring machine like sounds.

This forum (and this sub-forum in particular) has provided me with invaluable knowledge over the years.

Merry Christmas all.

P.S. Where is the speed megathread? If it doesn't exist then consider this it? :)

Best techno comes from Dutchland and Austria as of now in 2020, France, Holland is the other two

L

Levamisole in the body turns into aminorex which is a stimulant just like meth but weaker but the downside is that it's nasty toxic side effecty shit that can cause serious long term health problems.

That's very interesting, thank you.

Never understand why coke is popular - only lasts 20 minutes, costs the earth and speed urinates over it from a great height.

Apart from speed sending you utterly insane and not letting you get any sleep i can't see the problem.

Coke is better with alcohol if you're out and about. Plus decent coke is far easier to get hold of in my experience than decent speed.

Unfortunately speed is considered a "dirty drug", probably because it can last so long; hence it lost popularity and become a cut to pieces dirty drug indeed.

I mean yeah, it lasts ages. hence benzos and ket you fuckwit. =D

Got to lay some of the blame with speed wanks of course. Never felt like quite literally such a greasy slime ball in my life other than when you're six hours in and thinking you could definitely go for another few.

Never understand why coke is popular - only lasts 20 minutes, costs the earth and speed urinates over it from a great height.

Apart from speed sending you utterly insane and not letting you get any sleep i can't see the problem.
totaly agree with you coke is probably good in Columbia or some forest in South America, mdma with good speed one or two xanax after is best combo for me, in Cro it costs 100 eur 1gram(coke) and when you snort it goes down in stomach because of lidokain or manitol...waste of money

Taking it since 8 years. It's just a med for me, I do not abuse it.

JJ