• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Amphetamine / Speed - Quality and Regional Info

God it's lovely to see discussion about proper drugs with actual names again rather than some alpha-numeric acronym or CAS no.

Lolwut - you mean like (Alpha-)MethylPhenethylamine or aMPEA, PCID: 3007? ;)

An 8th (3.5g) Goes for a fucking tenner round here! its cut to fuck with glucose though you need to take multiple grams to get an 8 hour reasonable ish high ( Euphoria, music appreciation, Tingles, Horn). Comes as Crumbly sort of rock when dried at room temp.

Utter Shite.

Multiple grams ? That is vile. In my experience the street speed is qualitatively superior to most RC's, while of course being less potent (despite than 3-FPM) per mg due to the amount of additives. Usually 0.5 g are enough to provide several hours strong stimulation with tolerance.

Here is an overview of the purities of confiscated street drugs in Denmark. Speed is around a depressing 5%, but with an peak in 2014. I will be interesting to see more rescent results.

kCQCFeU.jpeg

Here is an overview of the purities of confiscated street drugs in Denmark. Speed is around a depressing 5%, but with an peak in 2014. I will be interesting to see more rescent results.

kCQCFeU.jpeg

There are plenty results up on the darknet avengers forum, looks like around 10 - 30% amphet content and then the rest is mainly caffeine. I've got some pink champagne stuff on the way (yeah, I know), not holding my breath but at least it will be something to snort in between other drugs.

That is much different to the chart of the Netherlands' drug purity, which (if I remember correctly) has pretty much improved year after year. I know the pills, coke and speed are certainly impressively pure, compared to the UK...

Speed (meth) is very pure in Australia
Cocaine is usually shite unless you have a good connect and are prepared to pay extra
No idea about heroin but back in the 90's the Cabramatta smack was often 90%. I doubt you'd find that anywhere these days.

3 samples of speed from Checkit

Als „Speed“ zur Analyse gebracht:
Tatsächliche Inhaltsstoffe:
• Amphetamin (533 mg/g) + Koffein (24 mg/g) + unbekanntes Research Chemical (geringe Menge)
• Amphetamin (327 mg/g) + eine unbekannte SubstanzAls „Speed“ zur Analyse gebracht:
Tatsächliche Inhaltsstoffe:
• Amphetamin (330 mg/g) + Amphetamin – Dimer + unbekannte Substanz

kCQCFeU.jpeg

Yup, it's all watered down bullshit.

I don't grow my own mushrooms for nothing ;)

Yeh that sort of thing. The most fucked up one was 299792458-MPS : one lick of that and no speed could beat it.

=D

I'm really disappointed that all the science whizzes on EADD didn't get that one, even if it was the wettest 'joke' in the history of non - funny stuff.

The whizz I had at the weekend was the best I gave had in over 16 years, but I can't comment on it's source, not simply because of the BLUA but because I have not got a clue..

To be fair I think the majority of the population would have to google that. We're not all scientific prodigies. I'm pretty sure there are some flat-earthers lurking around BL.

I'm expecting some speed soon, will see how much weight is lost when it's dried out and report back on my findings. Evidently.

To be fair I think the majority of the population would have to google that. We're not all scientific prodigies. I'm pretty sure there are some flat-earthers lurking around BL.

I'm expecting some speed soon, will see how much weight is lost when it's dried out and report back on my findings. Evidently.

Never had to dry speed out in my life. Even back when you would get the gluggy/oily version of meth called base we would just keep it in the fridge and eat it. Why dont they sell it powdered and dry over there. I know its sulphate and not meth but its sounds like they are selling an unfinished product??

It does feel like utter laziness on their part - can't think of any reason besides 'weight' that they'd keep all the solvent in it.

Meth is available it's just so crazily expensive in comparison.

It does feel like utter laziness on their part - can't think of any reason besides 'weight' that they'd keep all the solvent in it.

Meth is available it's just so crazily expensive in comparison.

It's all we get here. It has been for years. First diluted meth in snortable form sold as speed...then base sold by the point and now that has basically all vanished and only crystal meth is available. I think the average price around here atm is $400 a gram. Expensive but a little goes a long way.

That's actually twice as much as I thought it costs here - although I have a suspicion you get better quality stuff in Aus.

That's actually twice as much as I thought it costs here - although I have a suspicion you get better quality stuff in Aus.
Generally about 80% pure here judging from the police seizure stats. Sometimes better sometimes worse. I rarely indulge these days unless i am in Thailand where a gram is $80 and 90+% pure.

I'm really disappointed that all the science whizzes on EADD didn't get that one, even if it was the wettest 'joke' in the history of non - funny stuff.

The whizz I had at the weekend was the best I gave had in over 16 years, but I can't comment on it's source, not simply because of the BLUA but because I have not got a clue..

If you'd said '186000-mps', I might have got it. I only understand old money, me ;)

Last edited:
If you'd said '186000-mps', I might have got it. I only understand old money, me ;)

Neither do I but Physicists use meters per second so I only ever remember the figure in MPS - I'd have to Google it to find out what it was in Mph or Kph, or Miles per second even.

I know Fug - i Love Physics and I spend a lot of time reading that shit but with regards to EADD I have a primary school level of science compared to some of the folk on here - when people start talking about the racemic wotsit is the best whatever and what not or the synth of MDMA all that shit flies right over my head, so I thought that at least someone would recognise the most widely used scientific measurement of c.

Sorry to derail thread but I had to put that one to bed.