• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Amphetamine / Speed - Quality and Regional Info

It wont air dry in a couple if hours i wouldnt of thought. Put a plate in the microwave for 1min or 2, remove and check its not gone nuclear. If its nice and warm, spread it out and leave it near the window. Occasionally chopping it up and moving it around.

I cant see an issue moving from coke to phet, youre probably right in not wanting to spunk thr most expensive commodity in your stash on a disappointing night.

It wont air dry in a couple if hours i wouldnt of thought. Put a plate in the microwave for 1min or 2, remove and check its not gone nuclear. If its nice and warm, spread it out and leave it near the window. Occasionally chopping it up and moving it around.

I cant see an issue moving from coke to phet, youre probably right in not wanting to spunk thr most expensive commodity in your stash on a disappointing night.

Alright I'll give the microwave trick a shot then. Any idea what sort of power to use? Or just full power and keep checking on it?

I can certainly see coke turning a shit night into a great one too, but I'm going out with coworkers that I..... well don't dislike them for the most part they're actually ver sound, BUT for the most part we're a fairly mismatced bunch of people going out on a standard alcohol fuelled UK night out to a popular pub chain, followed by my local areas main club. I've only ever been there once as thankfully I lived away from dunfermline for 5 years for uni and masters, but my experience with that place was pretty much the worst nightlife experience of my life, even by mainstream commercial club standards. Kind of like a top 40 type of place that feels like a student piss up atmosphere but with less merrient and more sleezy pished neds obnoxiously grinding on total strangers. Very much your "get pished, lose inhibitions, act like a big man in front of the women the deem to be the most drunk and easy, get laid, boast about it loadly afterwards" typeof crowd... So my thinking is, as I'm enjoying spinning actual proper music in a pleasant setting where I can redose at will, I can only imagine getting on the coke tonight will be a disappointment.

Might buy another gram anyway while I have the chance as it isn't ofter I use (apart from a 0.2 sample last november it has been over a year) and I've found myself pleasantly srprised by this proper top tier gear. Could it be a coincidence that my thoughts turn to this now that I've noticed the bag is now down tothe last quarter or so? ;)

Sorry for all the posts, just realised i need clarification: when people were suggesting the 50mg bomb, it that the dose you weigh or the pure dose? As I have determined from acetone wash that it is around 35% purity, so 350mg in the gram. So to get 50 mg would I need to dose approximately 150mg to account for purity?

Full power. 1-2 mins, check at 1 and it should be fine. Just make sure its not capable of cooking an egg and youll be fine.

No, its not a coincidence, not at all...

You dont know that its the purity though. 50mg dry weight should be noticeable as long as its not piss weak ..

Right, so nuked in the microwave at 600w for a bit over 15 seconds before stopping and checcking on it and low and behold, that seems to have done the trick. There was one small bit that had started to brown but the rest was fine and almost dry so probably a good thing I checked on it when I did. Massive thanks to everyone who has responded, you've all been really helpful. I think I'll have one more line of coke (got a bit of booze in me now, as well as lingering effects from heroin so it would basically be negligent of me not to take such an opportunity to chase that wonderful synergy once more. Then its shower, get some fruit in me, find and order a good device for changa vaprisation, probably have a blast on the drums (honestly I think coke, or perhaps the coke and h combo, has topped my previous favourite drug for playing drums which was previously ketamine beleive it or not). Then I'm heading out for this dreaded work night. If anyone is around when I'm back, is that tinychat stll in use? Have been wanting to get on that bitch for a while. Peace out you beautiful people

I can tell I'm spewing intoxicated ramblings at this point that are basically irrelevant, so have an awesome saturday all. I'll be back tomorrow no doubt still wrecked to the limit

I don't know the purity wihtout a doubt for sure, but if it has been acetne washed and was left with 350mg from a gram, would that not be a pretty strong indication that it is 35% pure?

Itd be an indication that the person who washed their speed may of had 35% purity. It may not. It could be more or less, maybe the gram they started with still had solvent and water present, maybe it was 800mg phet instead.. Or maybe some impurities didnt wash with the acetone??

And that was someone elses speed, not yours... Im being pedantic i know, i just kno how easy over done it is, gripping your chest with heart pains isnt the best look in a pub with coworkers is all...

Start low, you can take more. Not less..

Right, so nuked in the microwave at 600w for a bit over 15 seconds before stopping and checcking on it and low and behold, that seems to have done the trick. There was one small bit that had started to brown but the rest was fine and almost dry so probably a good thing I checked on it when I did. Massive thanks to everyone who has responded, you've all been really helpful. I think I'll have one more line of coke (got a bit of booze in me now, as well as lingering effects from heroin so it would basically be negligent of me not to take such an opportunity to chase that wonderful synergy once more. Then its shower, get some fruit in me, find and order a good device for changa vaprisation, probably have a blast on the drums (honestly I think coke, or perhaps the coke and h combo, has topped my previous favourite drug for playing drums which was previously ketamine beleive it or not). Then I'm heading out for this dreaded work night. If anyone is around when I'm back, is that tinychat stll in use? Have been wanting to get on that bitch for a while. Peace out you beautiful people

I can tell I'm spewing intoxicated ramblings at this point that are basically irrelevant, so have an awesome saturday all. I'll be back tomorrow no doubt still wrecked to the limit

It can be mate, give us a shout when your back later, will prob be fairly drunk myself so could be a laugh, have a goodun!

Yeah scotchy I know it isn't necessarily the same batch, and discrepency in weight can make a difference, but since it was from the same vendor with fairly recent feedback I'd say the 350mg phet in a gram is about as close to a reasonable guess of purity i'm gonna get at this stage. What I need to know is how many mgs of HYPOTHETICALLY pure amphetame sulphate would meet my criteria of buzzed but still reasonably functional (lots of booze will beinvolved i'm sure, so I doubt acting a bit out of character is going to be too much of an issue). If I could get a ballpark figure for a modest recreational dose of of pure amphetamine sulphate, that would help me determine the sort of range I should aim forbased on purity estimations (I will of course start lower in case, just trying to get an idea).

Actually another question I have (god I'm being so needy tonight, sorry!) is how redosing works. Should I redose an equivilant or slightly reduced amount if the night calls for it, or would that exasperate the outward signs of being fucked up (face tension, wide eyes, dilation, not so much worried about acting like a bit of a tit)? How long would it be advised to wait between redoses? Sorry for asking so many questions I could research, but have a lot to do before I head out so not really in a position to do last minute research!

It can be mate, give us a shout when your back later, will prob be fairly drunk myself so could be a laugh, have a goodun!

Cheers bcf, I'll definately check in when I get back in. The day of work I booked off got cancelled due to mandatory training, so I now have to cram a whole load more substance misuse into a short period of time! Which basically means sleep is postponed until Sunday night :D

Also, while lurking I've seen plenty of your posts, you seem like the kind of guy I could see myself clicking with, even if you have betrayed the breakcore cause for minimal techno (yeah, I never forget never forgive ;) wouldn't be surprised if even you don't remember that post of yours lol was probably an old one).... not sure when I'll be back but unless this night turns out to be unexpectedly better than I anticipate, I'll probably just head back after the club so back home 20 past 2 or 3 depending on closing time. Hope to see ya then

Edit: hope that didn;t make me sound like a creepy stalker or anything, just meant from what I can tell I think we'd have a laugh and obvs I'm high as shit and feeling the love!!

Last edited:

The stuff I get dries out within ten minutes, when it's spread out thinly. If it takes hours, it's got fucking water in it. I've only had one lot of stuff from online that didn't dry out within half an hour, as the solvents evaporate very quickly. All the street stuff I've had has taken ages to dry out, so I see what you're saying.

Nothing wrong with going from coke to speed. You might get a bit of a diminished effect from the speed, but the comedown shouldn't be much worse, unless you've been on it for days. I don't get much of a comedown from decent coke, as it's only a DRI, rather than both a releaser and reuptake inhibitor. You're going to feel shit when you have both a hangover and a comedown, though. Just enjoy your night and worry tomorrow (best HR, ever).

Also, Adderall doses would work right, whenever you've determined how pure your stuff is. I'll normally do a few hundred milligrammes to half a gramme in a day/night, but that's with tolerance.

Last edited:
50mg down the hatch, will see how that pans out before heading off. Will probably make a couple boosers in case. Cheers all

wrote an update on this but think i put it on the wrong thread lol...... had a decent night while remaining under the raidar. 50mg bombed plus a similar sized booster worked quite well with booze. Could have definately went for more but as it was a work night I difigured I'd wait to get to a safe place before I wreck myself ;). The night ended a lot earlier than I had expected, 3 of the 6 of us left at around 1 o clock while we were out smoking, I went to head back in but some grumpy staff member said he thought I looked too drunk (I wasn't that drunk at all! but given the fact I also had heroin, coke, amphetamine and hash in my system, I didn' bother to argue and just said "fair enough, well one of our party inside isn't yet sure of where he is staying, can I go as him whether he needs to crash at mine? Couldn't find him but, so now I'm just hoping my doorbell isn't going to ring while I have piles of foil trays, powder covered cards, baggies of drugs, half smoked spliffs, scales and plates of drying amphetamine lying in plain sight lol.

Ahh well, still too lazy to tidy :D

*Incoming Merge into here*

*puff of tweaker smoke* - Phet Dosing Thread merged in.

God it's lovely to see discussion about proper drugs with actual names again rather than some alpha-numeric acronym or CAS no.

An 8th (3.5g) Goes for a fucking tenner round here! its cut to fuck with glucose though you need to take multiple grams to get an 8 hour reasonable ish high ( Euphoria, music appreciation, Tingles, Horn). Comes as Crumbly sort of rock when dried at room temp.

Utter Shite.

An 8th (3.5g) Goes for a fucking tenner round here! its cut to fuck with glucose though you need to take multiple grams to get an 8 hour reasonable ish high ( Euphoria, music appreciation, Tingles, Horn). Comes as Crumbly sort of rock when dried at room temp.

Utter Shite.

That's the sort of shit I had to put up with when I was last buying it regularly. It did do the trick proper but you needed a gram minimum to get you going and 3 - 5 grams over the course of the night depending on if or how many pills or much mdma I had taken before hand.

(HR bit - polydrug use can't really be advised under any circumstances but to clarify - I stopped taking speed and ees simultaneously in 2000 after having a hyperthermic reaction due to amphetamine potentiating the lethal but completely avoidable side effect of the use of ecstasy at hot raves and not following basic 'safer dancing' sort of guidelines, resulting in my spending the night in the hands of the paramedics, but I have continued to use the drugs consecutively, hitting the whizz when you know your done for the night regarding the pills / mdma and the last dose is wearing down.)