• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Stimulants Amphetamine for cocaine addiction in comparison to Methadone for heroin

Zonxx

Bluelighter
So to get started, I use a lot of both substances. My illicit DOC is cocaine. I am currently on a higher dose of amps rn after using cocaine for the last 4 days because for me personally it genuinely kills cravings and any thought about using coke. I have come across some research regarding this after curiously looking into it, and I'm not crazy there is tenative logic towards this being a possibility however, the question unanswered is, Why has this not become a thing as currently there is no cocaine maintenance therapy treatment and maybe I'm the odd one out, but I don't think so. While amps are highly addictive themselves, so is methadone, essentially replacing addictions, however to lesser substances while you can abuse methadone, amps, why has there been no form of study into this because there are millions suffering with addiction to the ol coca plant with their only option being to abstain which not being addicted but moreso dependent on it myself I have experience using amphetamine to wean off a cocaine high as well as using it after a harder binge to negate any negatives which has significantly proven to me it's viability as a maintenance drug but much to my surprise there still is no form of maintenance for cocaine users as of yet.. Which is very odd, is it that they see cocaine users unable to control themselves? Because as a heavy user, 120mg of adderall after a 5 day binge negates any feeling or thought of coke ( I try to only use coke half the month) and there are days where I don't find a neccesity to use it but feel inclined so I'll microdose some adderall ( mixed amp salts) and it's over with, that said is there a solid reason for it not being an alternative? Or just generally not wanting to treat it.
Better yet, vyvanse has been proven much less ambusable an amphetamine again reinforcing my confusion on the topic, what do you guys garner is the reason towards this nonsense?
As a caution to any readers, 120mg of adderall should only be taken especially if IR by the highest tolerant indivuals and even then advise against doing so.

Last edited:
It is interesting . A friend of mine banged coke for years, lost an arm then got sober.
His doctor put him on adderall. I couldn't say the dose but he found it a god send and has been clean 2 years

It is interesting . A friend of mine banged coke for years, lost an arm then got sober.
His doctor put him on adderall. I couldn't say the dose but he found it a god send and has been clean 2 years
!!! see this is the clinical proof i'm looking for

So to get started, I use a lot of both substances. My illicit DOC is cocaine. I am currently on a higher dose of amps rn after using cocaine for the last 4 days because for me personally it genuinely kills cravings and any thought about using coke. I have come across some research regarding this after curiously looking into it, and I'm not crazy there is tenative logic towards this being a possibility however, the question unanswered is, Why has this not become a thing as currently there is no cocaine maintenance therapy treatment and maybe I'm the odd one out, but I don't think so. While amps are highly addictive themselves, so is methadone, essentially replacing addictions, however to lesser substances while you can abuse methadone, amps, why has there been no form of study into this because there are millions suffering with addiction to the ol coca plant with their only option being to abstain which not being addicted but moreso dependent on it myself I have experience using amphetamine to wean off a cocaine high as well as using it after a harder binge to negate any negatives which has significantly proven to me it's viability as a maintenance drug but much to my surprise there still is no form of maintenance for cocaine users as of yet.. Which is very odd, is it that they see cocaine users unable to control themselves? Because as a heavy user, 120mg of adderall after a 5 day binge negates any feeling or thought of coke ( I try to only use coke half the month) and there are days where I don't find a neccesity to use it but feel inclined so I'll microdose some adderall ( mixed amp salts) and it's over with, that said is there a solid reason for it not being an alternative? Or just generally not wanting to treat it.
Better yet, vyvanse has been proven much less ambusable an amphetamine again reinforcing my confusion on the topic, what do you guys garner is the reason towards this nonsense?
As a caution to any readers, 120mg of adderall should only be taken especially if IR by the highest tolerant indivuals and even then advise against doing so.
zonkyy boi, i swear there used to be a trial study in the UK i think where they would give you crack laced cigarettes for people with cocaine addiction. I've been looking for the link of the video on youtube. I watched it like a week or 2 ago but i haven't found it yet :(, when i finally find it, i'll pass u the link :p NZN

zonkyy boi, i swear there used to be a trial study in the UK i think where they would give you crack laced cigarettes for people with cocaine addiction. I've been looking for the link of the video on youtube. I watched it like a week or 2 ago but i haven't found it yet :(, when i finally find it, i'll pass u the link :p NZN
sounds good man! my pupils are so damn big right now i'll see every single particle of that video

sounds good man! my pupils are so damn big right now i'll see every single particle of that video
too bad they discontinued the program sob sob uu, clean heroin and cocaine for addicts. :(

FOUND IT MAN!!!, CHECK THIS SHIT OUT!

this fucking guy looks like my doctor, he has that stone cold face
im a few min in and maaaaaan im so glad that youve shared me this, he states 'you cannot cure them' and it just validates my strong belief that 'the drugs stay with you no matter what im still watching

too bad they discontinued the program sob sob uu, clean heroin and cocaine for addicts. :(
when did they have this program running in the uk what year? herderp 1990s duhhhhh my pupils aren't big enough

when did they have this program running in the uk what year? herderp 1990s duhhhhh my pupils aren't big enough
1992, i totally agree with that doc man. Even if you keep addicts away from their DOC for months, years, etc if they wanna keep using, nothing's gonna stop em. But he also says something important, that ppl OUT GROW their addictions, they get bored, they mature. SO at one point eventually they will quit using drugs by themselves, on the mean time, they should be able to have access to the purest drugs available to minimize the risks. I love how this doc thinks and it's actually the best way to cope with addiction. and yeah i went batshit when i saw those 100% pure freebase reefers XD.

1992, i totally agree with that doc man. Even if you keep addicts away from their DOC for months, years, etc if they wanna keep using, nothing's gonna stop em. But he also says something important, that ppl OUT GROW their addictions, they get bored, they mature. SO at one point eventually they will quit using drugs by themselves, on the mean time, they should be able to have access to the purest drugs available to minimize the risks. I love how this doc thinks and it's actually the best way to cope with addiction. and yeah i went batshit when i saw those 100% pure freebase reefers XD.
next time i buy a half ounce or ounce of coke i'll make a couple grams worth of proper freebase (not crack) to show you my chemist abilities =p

real freebase is pretty nice, BUT it needs to dry out... takes time, and oh so much damn patience its almost painful to think about when you wana smoke coke

this fucking guy looks like my doctor, he has that stone cold face
im a few min in and maaaaaan im so glad that youve shared me this, he states 'you cannot cure them' and it just validates my strong belief that 'the drugs stay with you no matter what im still watching
no prob man, we are here to share the info we have, that's the point of this site and the video was just about ur post :p

real freebase is pretty nice, BUT it needs to dry out... takes time, and oh so much damn patience its almost painful to think about when you wana smoke coke
I've never tried actual FREEBASE but have friends who have done it. One friend in particular told me when he took FULL LUNG hits, he would hear a bellringer almost like when you shoot up cocaine, shit was so strong he almost puked a couple of times from smoking that.

no prob man, we are here to share the info we have, that's the point of this site and the video was just about ur post :p
the problem is that society is afraid because theyve been exposed to propaganda about these 'oh so terrible' drugs for 100-120 years, but the reality is yeah sure its harmful, so is alcohol and tobacco but no one bats an eye, ive known more people to cross that danger-level threshold with alcohol than i have opiates or cocaine there has to be a way to enlighten society, canada legalizing pot is a first step and funny how the propaganda saying its the devils lettuce has drastically been reduced over the last 2 decades

I've never tried actual FREEBASE but have friends who have done it. One friend in particular told me when he took FULL LUNG hits, he would hear a bellringer almost like when you shoot up cocaine, shit was so strong he almost puked a couple of times from smoking that.
if its made properly, yep .1 is 100mg worth of cocaine vs i say my crack's .1's and my coke is high quality luckily, between 50-80mg worth so it does make a difference, but if its the first hit of the session........ it feels like its a world apart from normal crack and is much healthier to smoke if dried properly and made with just enough ammonia / solvent the issue is for users atleast like myself when cocaine is expensive as it is, freebase is SO easy to fuck up and completely ruin your batch, it can even mold if you fuck it up the list of potential ways it can be destroyed goes on and on it has to be just right
crack itself to me is EASY to make in comparison, like teaching a child to ride a bike vs teaching someone how to take a space shuttle to the moon

if its made properly, yep .1 is 100mg worth of cocaine vs i say my crack's .1's and my coke is high quality luckily, between 50-80mg worth so it does make a difference, but if its the first hit of the session........ it feels like its a world apart from normal crack and is much healthier to smoke if dried properly and made with just enough ammonia / solvent the issue is for users atleast like myself when cocaine is expensive as it is, freebase is SO easy to fuck up and completely ruin your batch, it can even mold if you fuck it up the list of potential ways it can be destroyed goes on and on it has to be just right
crack itself to me is EASY to make in comparison, like teaching a child to ride a bike vs teaching someone how to take a space shuttle to the moon
the only problem with crack man, is that you're smoking chemicals. And you're using a route of administration that reaches your brain so fast it is worse for the body than snorting, actually cocaine is detrimental in all of its forms. I don't like how stimulants harm your body, your cardiovascular system and all that shit. I'm more of a downer person, only opiates and take ecstasy ocasionally, to minimize the risks of having a stroke when im older. I have abused cocaine too much in the past and i hate the comedown now. Alcohol is shit for me, I probably only drink like less than 20 time s a year. But yeah, you should lower your coke intake man, i don't want u to die young :( haha Ur a cool dude zonkyboi, ur funny man. Take care of urself so we can enjoy our opiate vacation one day ;)

the only problem with crack man, is that you're smoking chemicals. And you're using a route of administration that reaches your brain so fast it is worse for the body than snorting, actually cocaine is detrimental in all of its forms. I don't like how stimulants harm your body, your cardiovascular system and all that shit. I'm more of a downer person, only opiates and take ecstasy ocasionally, to minimize the risks of having a stroke when im older. I have abused cocaine too much in the past and i hate the comedown now. Alcohol is shit for me, I probably only drink like less than 20 time s a year. But yeah, you should lower your coke intake man, i don't want u to die young :( haha Ur a cool dude zonkyboi, ur funny man. Take care of urself so we can enjoy our opiate vacation one day ;)
yep yep, but don't forget atleast for myself that these stimulants play on the sympathetic nervous system and morphine directly does aswell so for myself atleast, and ( when it was legal) Cocaine and morphine were the original speedball go figure, they tend to not going to ever say safely or that it doesn't harm me because that'd be foolish but siginficantly reduce the impact that use like mine can have on a person that uses just crack

yep yep, but don't forget atleast for myself that these stimulants play on the sympathetic nervous system and morphine directly does aswell so for myself atleast, and ( when it was legal) Cocaine and morphine were the original speedball go figure, they tend to not going to ever say safely or that it doesn't harm me because that'd be foolish but siginficantly reduce the impact that use like mine can have on a person that uses just crack
You know i've met ppl in rehab that smoked a lot of crack or snorted a lot of coke, since i live in the country that makes it. you know ppl in my country take very pure cocaine and LOTS of it since its so cheap. I remember one guy who told me his best friend who was a regular cocaine user, he died of a heart attack at the age of 29, he used to do a lot of sports, was in shape but you know cocaine is very deceiving that's what im trying to tell you. Don't take it too often, try to take breaks from it or only do it on certain ocassions, your body is gonna thank you. :)