• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Amigos en Perú…

Your Spanish is really bad lol xD. Ew no more cocaine paste for me, Crack feels so much better.
Btw, cocaine is so bloody cheap here, even the low income ppl can afford an 8ball or 5g bag of GOOD blow when they wanna party, especially old men 40s-55 yo. Facts*
Solo tres meses in Espana.Lets see if you come here and even start to understand a simple things.It would be trully imposible except you are Serb or maybe Croatian.Even for russians is very difficult even to understand.Speak a little bit itallian..so this is not spagnolo.This is itagnolo.Also i forgot almost everything.Even english is my third language

Solo tres meses in Espana.Lets see if you come here and even start to understand a simple things.It would be trully imposible except you are Serb or maybe Croatian.Even for russians is very difficult even to understand.Speak a little bit itallian..so this is not spagnolo.This is itagnolo.Also i forgot almost everything.Even english is my third language
Ohhh I didn't know ure serb. That's interesting, I thought u were from the states and they teach em Spanish in school. Thsts y I pointed it out, haha. Sorry man my bad, I thought something diff. Cool thst u spent 3 months in Spain. Are u a raver by any chance? 😎😎😎

Ohhh I didn't know ure serb. That's interesting, I thought u were from the states and they teach em Spanish in school. Thsts y I pointed it out, haha. Sorry man my bad, I thought something diff. Cool thst u spent 3 months in Spain. Are u a raver by any chance? 😎😎😎
I am from a desperate absurd country called Bulgaria.After your country Peru second on mortality rate by Covid in the world.Mass coruption,agression and alcoholism.All minds flow in US or W.Europe longtime ago.Youngs work 12 hours in awful conditions in Germany and Belgium.Here are old people with one leg in grave.Its a sad,sad place my friend.The nature is beautiful...thats all.Our nation is quicklest disappearing in all the world.After a hundred years there will be none of us left.

I am from a desperate absurd country called Bulgaria.After your country Peru second on mortality rate by Covid in the world.
Ikr, such a fun fact. My country is a piece of shit. We weren't prepared for mass event like this, people were dying at the hospital doors cause they were full capacity. Dr's were choosing who to give the oxygen to, there wasn't enough for errone. If you were too old, they chose the young guy who had more chances to survive. Our hospitals were and are still deficient. But we'll thry have improved a lil at least. Cool 😎

I am from a desperate absurd country called Bulgaria.After your country Peru second on mortality rate by Covid in the world.Mass coruption,agression and alcoholism.All minds flow in US or W.Europe longtime ago.Youngs work 12 hours in awful conditions in Germany and Belgium.Here are old people with one leg in grave.Its a sad,sad place my friend.The nature is beautiful...thats all.Our nation is quicklest disappearing in all the world.After a hundred years there will be none of us left.
Dang sounds very gruesome, bleak and hopeless from ur perspective. I've heard there's beautiful women in Bulgaria. U guys tend to migrate to other Schengen countries am I right,? There's not too much opportunity in Bulgaria, despite being a beautiful country. That shakkkkks mate.

Dang sounds very gruesome, bleak and hopeless from ur perspective. I've heard there's beautiful women in Bulgaria. U guys tend to migrate to other Schengen countries am I right,? There's not too much opportunity in Bulgaria, despite being a beautiful country. That shakkkkks mate.
We are not in Shengen.Only member of EU.The girls are beautiful indeed.Theres a wonderful people too,but most of them are somewhere around the world.Its european country,but also a gate to Asia...so this is not fully Europe,nor Asia.Its a Balkans.All countries here are the same more or less like mentality.And yes there is some possibilities....if you have money...Just a bad day chico.Wish you well....oh yes in da 90 i was a raver indeed

El perro el perro Es mi corazon. El gato el gato el gato no es bueno.

We are not in Shengen.Only member of EU.The girls are beautiful indeed.Theres a wonderful people too,but most of them are somewhere around the world.Its european country,but also a gate to Asia...so this is not fully Europe,nor Asia.Its a Balkans.All countries here are the same more or less like mentality.And yes there is some possibilities....if you have money...Just a bad day chico.Wish you well....oh yes in da 90 i was a raver indeed
I knoe ur not Shengen, I'm saying thst Ppl from your country go to shengen countries to work.

Mi ex-suegro esta de Arequipa. Mi ex-esposo tiene muchos primos y tios y tias que vienen en Perú, en las ciudades de Lima, Cuzco y Huancayo. ¿En que ciudad vives tú?

Hey, I don't speak fluent Spanish, and I don't care to translate this entire thing. So, just remember, no sourcing on Bluelight please!!!!

I will get one of my Spanish comrades to pull the plug on you if you decide to source on here, so I willlll find out, it just might take a second ;)

Hey, I don't speak fluent Spanish, and I don't care to translate this entire thing. So, just remember, no sourcing on Bluelight please!!!!

I will get one of my Spanish comrades to pull the plug on you if you decide to source on here, so I willlll find out, it just might take a second ;)
Nah, there's no sourcing. It was just suspicious thst someone from Denmark wanted to talk to someone from peru >.<

Mi ex-suegro esta de Arequipa. Mi ex-esposo tiene muchos primos y tios y tias que vienen en Perú, en las ciudades de Lima, Cuzco y Huancayo. ¿En que ciudad vives tú?
I didn't know u were married to a Peruvian. Have u ever been to peru? The food is outstanding innit? Haha it has so many cultural places to visit, u can spend years traveling thru peru and still have a lot of new places to visit, it's insane lols. Love my country 🇵🇪 ✌❤😁

Well, he was 1/2 Peruvian. He was also 1/2 Norwegian. It always seemed the Norwegian blood surpassed the Inca, we had a dark-haired, but blue-eyed and light-skinned child. My husband got way more of the Norwegian gene. But his little brother + sister are totes Latino.