• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Ambien, possibly the weirdest exp. I have ever had .....

Yea there is a tolerance buildup on these.
I like to use Ambien for about 5 days in a row for sleep (and of course the cool ass buzz ) Then take a couple of weeks break.
and use an opiate or benzo for sleep (and of course the buzz)
One question though!
about using ambien for a comedown - Whether it be from rolling or tweaking or coke binge!
How is it!
THANX!

This past month I have developed a fondness for adderall it helps me in school gives me energy etc... well anyway at night i usually take 4 excedrine pm's it helps with the hang over in the monring as well as helping me sleep. Yesterday over the course of the day i injested 40mg of adderall, last night I got into my moms medicine cabinet, (she has ms) so she has an assortment of ssrs' benzos and I saw some ambien, I knew what it was so I took 1 pill. I go into bed lay down get comfortable watch some tv after 5 min I start to feel drowsy, so I decided to turn the tv but i wanted to fight it. my room is pitch black and I start seeing all this crazy shit in my room. My window looked all fucked up like I could hear all these weird noises like echos like my water fountin was echoeing then i look at my wall about 2 feet from my head and I see this cream colored mass shape shifting on the wall . I was in my complete mind I knew it was not there but i found myself reaching out trying to touch it, it was fuckin weird. It freaked me out to the point where I rolled over so I did not have to look at at. Then on the back of my door where I hang my coat, I had that hung there with a shopping bad hanging on the back of my door and it looked like a fucken person hanging on the back of my door. But just as I thought it was grtting too fuckin weird I closed my eyes and I bet you I was out in 5 seconds. It was fun but unusual. I had a steady 8 hours exactly of sleep and awoke at 7 am on the dot, felt refreshed etc..... At one point I stood up and walked around my room gazed out the window and everything felt like a dream. Very good sleeping pill fun to do in a dark room I enjoyed it and did not wake up depressed and hung over from the adderall..
-Chris-
Shame on you for taking medicine that is your mothers with Ms!

Shame on you for taking medicine that is your mothers with Ms!
Bro, you just bumped a 20 year old thread for that. His mother probably isn't even alive at this point. This thread is even older than my first account made in 2003. lol.