• N&PD Moderators: Skorpio | thegreenhand

Amateur Discussion on Opiate Potentiation and Metabolism in People Who Feel No Euphoria From IV Opiates (All help is welcome)

I've just bought some St John's Wort and took 2. Looked on here when I got home, I just had in the back of my head someone mentioning it before. It'll be interesting to see what happens. Especially if it does relate to the release of Dopamine.

I'm on an anti depressant thats banned in the US, called Reboxetine which is a (NRI). The latest batch of pods I'm on are much stronger than normal, even though they're from the same shop.

The first time I had them was a few days ago, I woke up with cracking headache and eyed still pinned with my right eye pointing outwards. I was lucky that the 1st 2 espresso makers clogged otherwise I'd have had double the amount (weighed it 1st and was only using 47g, normally its 90-120g). It was also late at night by the time I had it 10pm, I'll usually have around 3-5pm. Had 55g Podspresso tea at 4pm today.

I'm also taking at nights few other bits that I think effect dopamine levels. I have L-theanine, Lemon balm and 5HTP.

When I'm trying to cut down opiates I take Magnesium Glycinate, Ashwagandha and Agmatine Sulphate. Tried this once for 3 days and managed to take about 70% less of my Oramorph and PPT and really felt it strongly. Good way to quickly taper or make the most out of what you have. Only worked for about 3 days.

I've also had 70mg Oramorph and got another 70mg for later.

Forgotten what the question I was going to ask was now 😅 I've written it so 🤷