• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Ethnobotanicals Amanita gummies as a sedative/hypnotic & for benzo taper (underrated!?)

I have quite severely injured myself while heavily intoxicated on Amanita Muscararia.

Apparently my viking ancestors used to invoke the power of the mushroom before battle and go "Beserker" but I willingly accept that's probably wishful fantasy on my part.

I have quite severely injured myself while heavily intoxicated on Amanita Muscararia.

Apparently my viking ancestors used to invoke the power of the mushroom before battle and go "Beserker" but I willingly accept that's probably wishful fantasy on my part.

It may well be true. in the Joe Rogan video I linked somewhere above, The interviewee claims that Muscimol containing mushrooms lead to a person repeatedly throwing themselves off a relatively high wall onto some rocks below, causing severe injuries. apparently, the drug can cause something called repetitive motion syndrome where an individual becomes possessed by repetitive and uncontrollable actions which might be initiated by something from the environment.

Does not matter.

In fact, holy is the least holy,

The hardest a man has earnt his stipes fuck the desert. I want you to swallow the last whale whole.

Should we expect crazy vikings storming something lol
Honestly at doses I tried I can't imagine Amanitas being such but a lot of drugs feel completely different at different doses so who knows how many will follow @Frog Dreams dreams.

All I fucking know is these gummies..
(the ones that actually work, like you can eat 1 or 2 and have noticeable effects, rather than 5-6 to kinda feel something of some cheaper kind that says its same dosage on packaging but clearly is not as good quality).

...are fucking amazing. I didn't notice a benzo euphoria per say but piss in ur mouth I say they get more visually enhanced when smoking some good creeper reefer..just like good ol' cubes.

I'm sure they do help with gaba, cause repetitive personal pain, hallucinations, and an endurance test of the soul; this I can see being more from the actual mushroom and/or preparation itself of Alice n Wonderlands mushroom.

But truth be told these gummies are the shit, or the piss, whatever. They kickass right now in a nation that still schedules cannabis as illicit (fucking scum, they will burn in hell for how long they used a plant to justify means of warrantless searches and everyone who ever got legally fucked and ruined lives. Motherfucks owe me. I want my bucks back from restitution.)
Or the fact that psilocybin is a felony. All a fucking money ploy, if they gave 2fucks or pisses about people's lives, they would not care if anyone USES anything.

Sorry just saying this is a reason for me to be on board with them here gummies. Sort of like all the d8 (ditch weed) flower they sell in shops except these amanita gummies do work just like d8 gummies work. My state will not even for employment pre drug screen anymore for THC yet I can't get some fire chronic without paranoia of the police. Ass backwards man. Colorado is doing shit right.

You can occasionaly have an argument.
That's gorgeous.
An argument with myself..just ranting. Amanita muscaria gummies or not I'm all for it friend. Your bitch remark justifies the piss out of you..ONLY reason you replied. Try snorting your urine too bro. Fuck off

is it true that Muscimol has resulted in many instances of bizarre, self injurious and violent behaviour as suggested by historical records of people eating these mushrooms and more recently by the Joe Rogan podcast to which I posted a link earlier. One of the really interesting properties of Muscimol is that at doses which don’t obviously impair cognition, it seems to act as a pleasant stimulant and apparently gave Russian soldiers The strength and resilience to march for miles in the Arctic cold. no wonder Muscimol is so valued in neuroscience research. however, I think its value may go far beyond research into neuronal function and it may be able to teach us a lot about the neurology of relevant human behaviours and how deficits in these may be treated in a sustainable manner.

That Joe Rogan podcast was about amanita pantherina which is a different mushroom in the same family but such effects are far less common when using the muscaria variety. I don't recommend anyone use amanita pantherina unless already experienced with muscaria and I don't recommend anyone listen to Paul Stamets either.

That Joe Rogan podcast was about amanita pantherina which is a different mushroom in the same family but such effects are far less common when using the muscaria variety. I don't recommend anyone use amanita pantherina unless already experienced with muscaria and I don't recommend anyone listen to Paul Stamets either.

Thanks for that. May I ask, why do you discount Paul Stamets? does he over-exaggerate for the sake of the podcast? i’ve never heard of him until I listen to this podcast so I honestly know nothing about him.

@Neuroprotection

The interviewee claims that Muscimol containing mushrooms lead to a person repeatedly throwing themselves off a relatively high wall onto some rocks below, causing severe injuries. apparently, the drug can cause something called repetitive motion syndrome where an individual becomes possessed by repetitive and uncontrollable actions which might be initiated by something from the environment.

That's interesting because there's a falling thing that happens with Muscaria. You find yourself falling forever like Alice in Wonderland. It is one of the most consistent parts of the experience. I've read lots of reports of people experiencing this phenomenon.

The drug lends itself to injury because you get up and move around even though you're in a different dimension.

Of all drugs I've ever tried, more than any other, breakthrough Amanita Muscaria trips require at least one trip sitter and preferably 2 or 3.

It is an extremely dangerous drug.

@Neuroprotection

That's interesting because there's a falling thing that happens with Muscaria. You find yourself falling forever like Alice in Wonderland. It is one of the most consistent parts of the experience. I've read lots of reports of people experiencing this phenomenon.

The drug lends itself to injury because you get up and move around even though you're in a different dimension.

Of all drugs I've ever tried, more than any other, breakthrough Amanita Muscaria trips require at least one trip sitter and preferably 2 or 3.

It is an extremely dangerous drug.

What you have just explained about the potential dangers of Muscimol is something I took years to find/understand. I first discovered this compound in the scientific literature and for a long time was wondering why it wasn’t widely used therapeutically or recreationally. it took going straight to the source, the actual users on websites like this, including yourself to help me better understand The effects of drugs. actually, I’ve learnt much more about the effects and side-effects of a whole range of drugs from conversations on this website than from the thousands of articles I’ve read in my life.

What you have just explained about the potential dangers of Muscimol is something I took years to find/understand. I first discovered this compound in the scientific literature and for a long time was wondering why it wasn’t widely used therapeutically or recreationally. it took going straight to the source, the actual users on websites like this, including yourself to help me better understand The effects of drugs. actually, I’ve learnt much more about the effects and side-effects of a whole range of drugs from conversations on this website than from the thousands of articles I’ve read in my life.
That's why I found it laughable when there are doctors that are trying to cure addiction yet all their contact with drugs is in theory and trough what addicts tell them in professional settings. And neither is enough to really understand drug world and how to help people as theory is one and practice another thing. As important those who are in contact with drug addicts only in professional settings will often, almost always, hear things either overblown (as attempt to get more medicine) or made look less problematic (in an attempt to avoid rehab).

That's why I found it laughable when there are doctors that are trying to cure addiction yet all their contact with drugs is in theory and trough what addicts tell them in professional settings. And neither is enough to really understand drug world and how to help people as theory is one and practice another thing. As important those who are in contact with drug addicts only in professional settings will often, almost always, hear things either overblown (as attempt to get more medicine) or made look less problematic (in an attempt to avoid rehab).

That’s very true. The thing is, we all know how drugs have been made to look more dangerous by media and hardline prohibitionists, with likely impact on the scientific community and research. I do believe the scientific community has somewhat fought against this and kept a good level of neutrality in drug debates. strangely, some of the more dangerous/nuanced risks of particular substances are completely absent. this is why you probably see me making a lot of drug comparison threads and honing in on particular substances, because the experience of users tells me much more about a substance’s behavioural effects than the media or scientific articles could ever dream of.